剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, it's Shakespeare, Liz.
是说他出轨了
For having an affair.
我很遗憾
I'm terribly sorry.
现在 莉兹
Now... Now, now, Liz.
莉兹
Liz...
莉兹
Liz?
别哭 莉兹
Oh, don't cry, Liz.
好
Ok.
我知道 莉兹
I know, Liz.
我知道他是这样
I know he is.
是的 没错
Yep. Yep.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
那就挂了
Bye, then.
再见
Bye!
天啊
Oh, dear.
把场子热起来
Get warmed up!
我的宝贝 好
My beauties, yes.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
搞定了
It is.
你可能还需要这个
You'll probably be needing this.
恐怕猫已经出袋了[秘密已经泄露了] 西蒙
I'm afraid the cat's out of the bag, Simon,
请原谅我这个不太敏感的双关
if you'll excuse the rather insensitive pun.
-你在说什么 -莉兹打来了
- What are you talking about? - Liz called.
我的莉兹
My Liz?
恐怕是的
'Fraid so.
她知道你有外遇了
She knows about the affair.
什么外遇
What affair?
假名字 西蒙 铁证如山
Well, false name, Simon. Dead giveaway.
我可以重复她的话
I could repeat what she said,
但全是骂你的话
but it was rather laden with expletives.
最重要的是 别回来了
The gist is, don't ever come back.
她为什么会觉得我有外遇了
Why the fuck does she think I'm having an affair?
我也和你一样懵逼
Your guess is as good as mine.
别做傻事 米克
Let's not do anything silly, Mick.
-西蒙 -不 米克是用来出轨的名字
- Simon! - No, Mick's the affair name.
没出轨
There is no affair!
当然没有 你不会这么对莉兹的
Of course there isn't. You wouldn't do anything like that to Liz.
-你爱她 对吗老兄 -当然
- No, you love her, don't you, pal? - I do!
在这世上我最爱她
I love her more than anything in the world.
你们把小猫埋好之后
Look, when you've finished interring the little one,
都到我家里来吧
why don't you all pop over here?
我准备了有你名字的香肠 西蒙
There's a sausage with your name on it, Simon.
或者叫米克 随你怎么叫 是你的香肠
Or Mick. Call it what you want, it's your sausage.
振作点 兄弟 他会让你回家的
Hey, cheer up, big fella. She'll take you back.
我没背叛她 永远不会
I didn't cheat on her. I never would.
当然不会
Of course not.
但所有人都会这么做
But, you know, everyone does it.
不会
No, they don't!
-会的 -不会
- Yes, they do. - No, they don't.
你第一任女朋友就出轨了 叫苏珊什么的
Well, your first girlfriend did. That Suzanne what's-her-name.
-卡特赖特 -就是她
- Cartwright? - Yeah. That's the one.
-她没有 -她出轨了
- No, she didn't. - Yeah, she did.
跟谁啊
Who with?
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you fucker.
几年前的事了
Oh, it were years ago.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
你是不是在哭
You're crying, aren't you?
是的 我在哭 查理
Yes, I'm crying, Charlie!
-这些对你来讲都不算事 对吗 -当然算
- None of this is bothering you, is it? - Well, of course it is.
-我现在可以去赌马了 -老天啊
- I could be down the bookie's right now. - For fuck's sake!
我在开玩笑
I'm joking.
你得笑一笑 否则你会...
You've got to laugh, else you'll...
你已经这样了 但是...
Well, you are, but...
拜托
Oh, come on.
你想让我抱抱你吗
Do you want a hug?
不 我不想让你抱我
No, I don't want a fucking hug!
我只想休一天 你是怎么回事
I just wanted a day off. What is it with you?
你在毁掉我的生活
You're ruining my life!
拜托 我们也有过欢笑 不是吗
Come on. We've had some laughs, haven't we?
不 我们没有
No. No, we have not.
我让你留下是因为我别无选择
I only let you stay here cos I had no choice.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-房♥贷 -怎么了
- The mortgage. - What about it?
是你伪造的
You fiddled it.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你说房♥贷是你伪造的
You told me that you fiddled the mortgage
除非我让你住在这里 否则你就报♥警♥
and unless I let you stay here, you'd tell the police.
我说了吗
Did I?
好像说了
Oh, yeah.
那是骗你的
No, that was a lie.
我过去七个月都吓坏了
I've been shitting myself for the last seven months
因为我以为有人会收回我的房♥子
cos I thought someone was going to take my house!
你怎么能对你亲弟弟这样
How could you do that to your own brother?
不知道
Dunno.
我不知道该去哪儿
I'd nowhere else to go.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I am sorry, OK? I really am.
我是犯了点错误 但没人会收走你的房♥子
I've made some mistakes, but nobody's taking your house away, OK?
贷款都是正常的 别担心了
That mortgage is all on the level, so stop worrying.
抱歉 斯图
I am sorry, Stu.
-这是谁 -我不知道
- Who the fuck is that? - I don't know.
我受够了
I've had enough of this crap.
把他们解决了
Get rid of them!
快点
Hurry up.
你好 汉弗莱·罗汉普顿
Hi. Humphrey Roehampton.
你好
Hello.
怎么穿着睡衣呢
What's with the jamas?
你想干什么
What do you want?
艾普在这里吗
Is Apes there?
你是说艾普尔吗
You mean April?
-没在 她在娘家 -好...
- No, she's at her mum and dad's. - Right...
有点尴尬 我的一个朋友麦克·博特福德
Bit awks. Buddy of mine, Mike Bottford,
告诉我她和一个老人家在一起了
told me she'd shacked up with some old guy.
没错 就是我
Yeah. That's me.
-你是斯宾塞吗 -斯图尔特
- So you're Spencer? - Stuart.
是的
Right.
我有点忙 你想干什么
I'm a bit busy. What do you want?
好吧 我简短截说了
All right, I'll cut to the chase.
艾普尔是我一生挚爱 我想夺回她
April's the love of my life and I want her back.
-滚蛋 -完全可以理解
- Piss off. - Totally understandable.
听着 我就进来了 等她回来之后
Look, I'm just going to pop in and Apes and I can hash this out
-她和我可以解决这个问题 -不 她对你没兴趣
- when she's back. - No, she's not interested.
我想让艾普亲口说
I'd like to hear that from Apes' lips.
我们在一起了 我们成家了
We're together now. We've got a family.
-你什么意思 -我们有孩子了
- What do you mean? - We've got a baby.
-你能离开了吗 -孩子
- Can you please leave? - Baby?
多大了
How old?
六个月
Six months.
好
Ok.
该死 好
Shit! OK...
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing...
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
我们回头见 斯科特
I'll see you around, Scott.
那是谁
Who was that?
-艾普尔的前任 -来接她的吗
- April's ex. - Come to pick her up?
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
为什么要这么久
Why is this taking so long?
-你是不是在骗我 我就知道 -我没有
- You're lying to me, ain't ya? I know it. - I'm not, I'm not.
根本就没有钱 对吗
There is no money, is there?
如果你一直在骗我
If you've been stringing me along...
-查理 -真的有钱
剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表