剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表
But as long you fight each other,
谁都得不到自己想要的东西
neither of you will get what you want.
你不会得到你想要的减税
You won't get your tax cuts,
你也永远无法支付你的士兵
and you will never pay off your soldiers.
你们陷入僵局
You're in a stalemate.
打破僵局的唯一办法
And the only way to break it,
就是合作
is to work together.
那样你们就可以心想事成
Then, nothing will stand in your way.
我为什么要相信他?
Why should I trust him?
因为唯一的其它选择就是内战
Because the only other option is civil war.
那你从中能得到什么?
And what do you get out of all this?
你需要某人在元老院有足够的权力
You'll need someone in the Senate with enough authority
去通过你的法令
to push your laws through.
显然 这个人不可能是
And for obvious reasons,
你们当中的任何一位
that can't be either of you.
帮我当选执政官
Get me elected consul,
我会确保你的立法得以通过
and I'll make sure your legislation gets passed.
当然 真正的权力还是在你们手中
Of course, the real power will rest with you.
我怎么知道 我让你当选之后 你们两个不会对付我?
And how do I know once I get you elected that you two won't turn on me?
我会首先让你的立法得以通过
I'll push your legislation through first.
这样不够
No, that's not enough.
我觉得这样足够了
I think that's more than enough.
通过的立法可以撤销
Legislation can be repealed.
你得给我提供更好的条件
You'll need to do better.
驱动凯撒的野心 就是成为罗马的执政官
Caesar's driving ambition was to be the consul of Rome.
当凯撒还是个小孩子的时候
From the time that Caesar was a little kid,
他就想当罗马的执政官
he wanted to be the consul of Rome.
这是他对自己的期望
I think he expected that of himself
也是他一生的目标
and it was what he was aiming at his entire life.
婚姻的誓言
The vows of marriage
是不可打破的神圣纽带
are a sacred bond which can never be broken...
为了获取庞培的信任
To earn his trust,
凯撒将自己的女儿许配给他
Caesar offers Pompeyhis daughter's hand in marriage.
这场婚姻标识着
The marriage marks the beginning
罗马历史上最强大的同盟的开始
of the most powerful alliancein Roman history...
这个同盟被后人称为
that will come to be known
三头同盟
as the Triumvirate.
你是否愿意对神立誓
Do you swear by the gods,
效忠元老院和罗马人♥民♥
to loyally serve the Senate and the people of Rome?
我对神立誓 效忠元老院和罗马人♥民♥
I swear by the gods, to loyally serve the Senate and the people of Rome.
凯撒把克拉苏与庞培聚到一起 使自己的事业得以发展
Caesar brought Crassus and Pompey together to advance his own career.
他需要克拉苏的钱
He needs the money from Crassus,
也需要庞培的支持得到执政官的职位
and then also the support of Pompey to win the consulship
这一职位是他一生追求的
that he's been after for his whole life...
经元老会批准 我宣布
It is with the approval of the Senate, that I hereby name you,
尤利乌斯·凯撒为罗马执政官
Julius Caesar, Consul of Rome.
这样他们三个人都得以向前 并且主宰罗马
...so that the three of them can then go forth and dominate Rome
而罗马从没有像这样被三个人主宰过
as no three men had ever dominated Rome before.
可是 不到一年
But within a year,
他们建立的一切开始瓦解
everything they've builtwill begin to collapse.
尤利乌斯·凯撒将发现自己处在
And Julius Caesar will find himselfon the frontlines
罗马前所未见的最大的战争前线
of the biggest war Rome has ever known.
坚守阵地!
Stand your ground!
剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表