剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
爸爸在哪儿
Where's Dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
妈 你该起床了
Mom, you should get up.
让我一个人静静
Leave me alone!
那个地址你记下了吗 威尔希尔大道3832号♥
You write that one down? 3832 Wilshire Blvd?
你们找到那家自助餐厅了吗
Did you find the "All You Can Eat" yet?
我们正在找
We're working on it.
-查个地址能有多难 -重名的太多了
- How hard can it be? - Boss, there's a bunch of 'em.
那就缩小范围
So narrow it down.
贴出他的照片
Show his fucking picture.
那家伙重三百磅呢
The guy weighs 300 pounds, for Christ's sake.
去那里吃饭的人都有三百多磅
Everybody who eats in these places weighs 300 pounds.
我们快没时间了 懂吗
We're running out of time, all right?
好吧 我们现在就去
Okay. All right, look, we're going now.
我们得把所有的地名都搜集好
We just had to collect all the names.
也许他指的是好莱坞的第三大街
Maybe he meant Third Street in Hollywood.
不 他们还待在圣莫尼卡
No, they stayed in Santa Monica.
他就躲在眼前
He hides in plain sight.
他在波士顿就是这么干的
That's how he did it in Boston.
他没跑路 也没跑远
He doesn't run, he doesn't go far.
他就在那儿 快他妈的找到他
He's right there. Just fucking find him.
-好的 -会的 雷
- Okay. - We will, Ray.
-我在楼下等你 -好
- I'll meet you downstairs. - Yeah.
需不需要我去看下你的家人
You want me to check on your family?
不用 他们没事
No, they're all right.
你打给艾比没
Did you call Abby?
你♥他♥妈♥算老几 我的婚姻顾问吗
What are you, my fucking marriage counselor?
赶快去把我交给你的任务完成
Go out there and do your fucking job!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
这些东西跟我不对路
This is not appropriate for me.
我性冷淡
I'm a sexual anorexic.
行了 听够这些屁话了
Oh, come on. Enough with that shit.
天啊
Jesus.
怎么回事
What the hell?
老爸
You know what, Pop?
我想让你搬出这里
I don't want you here no more.
我想要回我的地方
I want my place back.
真的吗
Really?
我们相处得很愉快 不是吗 邦奇
We have good times, don't we, Bunch?
我觉得我们在一起的时候很开心
I thought we were having fun being together.
好吧 这样如何
All right, you know what?
你睡床上 有自己的空间
You take the bed, have your privacy, you're right.
我可以去长椅上睡
I can move back out to the couch.
不行
No.
我想自己一个人住
I want to live alone.
像个成年人
Like a grown-up.
我懂了
I see.
小心点 别再烧了这栋公♥寓♥
Well, just be careful you don't burn it down.
这就是我想说的
See? That's what I'm talking about.
你为什么要提起那事
Why you got to bring that up?
这就像是晴天霹雳
It's just a bolt out of the fucking blue, that's all.
我跟你说过丹尼神父就住在这儿
I told you Father Danny was here.
你应该听我的
You should have listened to me.
那这件事就不会发生
This... this wouldn't have happened.
什么事不会发生
What wouldn't have happened?
我喝醉了
I got fucking drunk...
朝他开了枪
and I shot him.
什么
You what?
最后不得不由雷来处理
Ray had to take care of it.
他在我们面前杀了他
He killed him right in front of us.
这让泰瑞的心情很不好
It really fucked up Terry.
也让我感觉很不好
And it really fucked up me.
雷是怎么想的
How's Ray feel about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不问他
Why don't you fucking ask him?
好吧 我会的
All right, I will.
天啊 这可真是大事
Jesus, ain't that something.
真的是他杀的
It was really him, huh?
也许你说的对
Maybe you're right.
也许我是个坏榜样
Maybe I am a bad influence.
自从你出现后 身边就发生了
It's just a lot of bad shit's been happening
很多烂事
since you got here.
你多大了
How old are you?
I'm 65.
你带证件了吗
You got any I.D. on you?
比如说驾照
Like a... driver's license?
社保卡
Social Security card?
我有证件
Sure, I got I.D.
你有钱吗
You got cash?
300美元
300 bucks?
走吧
Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥在玩我
You fucking kidding me?
我要你的钱包
I want your wallet.
我要你的鞋
And I want your sneakers.
埃迪在哪儿
Where's Eddie?
他得去超♥市♥帮我买♥♥双新的运动鞋
I need him to go to the mall and buy me new sneakers.
你知道这些东西有多难找吗
You know how hard these were to find?
他妈的我的脚
My fucking feet.
我的足弓都快断了
My arches just keep collapsing.
他去哪里了
Where is he?
走了
He left.
把钱也带走了吗
He take the money?
只带走了一袋
He only took one bag.
他带走了一袋
He took one bag?!
你个死胖子
You fat fuck!
你个天杀的死胖子
You fat motherfucker!
-怎么... -不是吗
- What the... - Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're fucking dead!
你♥他♥妈♥就是一坨屎
You fucking piece of shit!
我刚杀了一个人 结果只拿到一张...
I just slit a guy's throat, and all I got was a fucking...
劳尔夫超♥市♥的会员卡
Ralphs card.
我他妈该怎么做
Fuck am I gonna do?
好吧
Well...
你现在去商场
Now you're gonna have to go to the mall
给我买♥♥双新鞋
and get me my new sneakers.
好
All right.
我得吃东西 萨利 我快饿死了
I got to eat, Sully; I'm starving.
什么 你快饿死了 老天
Yeah. What, you're starving? Jesus fucking...
我穿12码的 你看...
Okay, it's a size 12. And, here, it...
英国码是四十六码半
46 and a... half, U.K.
我们随后去马尔代夫
Now, we get to the Maldives...
这一切就只是一场噩梦而已
this will be like a bad dream.
你还会带着我吗
You're still taking me?
我他妈当然要带着你了
Yeah, fucking of course I'm still taking you.
你以为我要...
You think I'm gonna...
跟奇怪的马尔代夫人交朋友吗
make friends with the freakin' Maldivians?
还要学习一门新语言
Learn a new fucking language?
算了
Forget it.
抱歉我用鞋子打了你
I'm sorry I hit you with the shoe.
我心情不好
I got upset.
这样对你是很残忍♥的
It was a cruel thing to do.
不会再有下次了
Won't happen again.
好吧 萨利
Okay, Sully.
好
Okay.
喂 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
康纳 你♥爸♥爸呢
Conor, where's your dad?
还在原来的地方吧 我不知道
Uh, where he always is. I don't know.
你妈呢
How about your mom?
我们现在在一家大酒店里
Uh, we're at this big hotel.
她还没起床 好像有什么事
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表