剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
顺便给史蒂夫·戴维斯这月多加一千块
And pay Steve Davis an extra thousand this month.
算了吧 那个混♥蛋♥拿的够多了
Ah, come on, that fucker gets paid enough.
照做就是了 莉娜
Just do it, Lena.
好的 没问题 雷
All right, sure thing, Ray.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
一帆风顺
Hunky dory.
雷 你在哪
Ray, where are you?
还记得我们买♥♥的那个孩子吗
Remember that kid we bought?
记得
Yeah.
他妈妈肯定到处说了关于钱的事
His mother must've shot off her mouth about the money.
我有些东西要给你
Well, I have something for you.
是什么
What is it?
那位来无影去无踪的家伙的地址
The invisible man's address.
米基之前见过的那个
Mickey met with him earlier.
很好
Good.
把详细地址发过来 我在那等你
Send me the details. I'll meet you there.
没问题 我会的
Okay, will do.
你要来点吗
Oh, you want some?
-还是留给你慢慢享受吧 -拜托
- Oh, I'll leave that to you. - Come on.
-爽一下嘛 -我就免了
- Take a hit. - I'm good.
爽一下嘛 找点乐子
Take a hit! Have some fun!
-真没劲 -好吧 接着
- Dang. - All right, here you go.
尝尝这个
Take a little of this.
-可以吗 -你也来点吗
- How's that? -Want some?
我不要
I'm- I'm good.
拜托
Oh, come on.
喝吧 康纳
Go for it, Conor.
我们来找点乐子吧 各位
Let's have some fun, y'all!
父母都不在家 是吧
Parents ain't home. uh!
疯狂起来 嗨皮起来吧 各位
Get crazy! get crunk, y'all!
马文威武
Go, Marvin!
过来 布丽奇 来秀一下嘛
Uh, come on, Bridg, show me what you got.
好的
Okay...
我不知道自己能不能跟得上
I don't know if I can keep up.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 看看你跳得怎样
Come on. let's see what you got.
还不赖嘛
Mm. oh, okay.
我都不知道你这么会跳
I didn't know you could do all of that.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
你还会哪些动作
What else can you do?
我喜欢你的链子
I like your chain.
过来 康纳 一起来玩啊
Come on, Conor, have some fun.
是学我吗
Oh, is that me?
好吧 你赢了
Ah! okay, you got it.
莉娜 怎么了
Yeah, Lena, what's up?
艾比过来了
Yeah. Abby's here.
对 在办公室
Yeah, at the office.
听见了吗 雷
Did you hear me, Ray?
告诉她我会尽快赶过去
Tell her I'll be there as soon as I can.
好的
All right, will do.
听着 莉娜
Listen, Lena,
现在马上去我的公♥寓♥
get over to my apartment right away.
出了点小状况
There's a situation.
怎么了
What is it?
有个女孩铐在我的毛巾架上了
I got a girl handcuffed to my towel rack.
好的 我会处理妥当的
All right, I'll deal with it.
全录下来了吗
Did you get all that?
完事了吗
We done?
听你们追忆快乐往事
Walk down memory lane?
两个胖老头东拉西扯逝去的爱情
Two sad old farts talking about lost love?
得了
No.
米基 这事没完
No, Mickey, we're not done.
这么说...
So...
真的是肖恩·沃克杀了那个姑娘
Sean Walker really killed that girl, huh?
米基 我听了你那个关于棍子的故事
Hey, Mick, your little story about the stick?
现在我才是那个拿着棍子的人
I'm the one holding the stick.
是啊 冰棍吧
Yeah. Popsicle stick.
你说什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
老大 快过来
hey, boss, come down here.
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
雷
Ray.
这次摊上大♥麻♥烦了
This is fucked up.
接下来该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
你说 我爸把你买♥♥了下来
You said that my dad bought you.
究竟是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我也不知道 小布
I don't know, Bridg.
我妈毒瘾很深
My mom's deep in her addiction...
而瑞康看上了我的天赋...
Re-kon liked my shit...
然后你老爸就让这一切成了真
And your old man's made it happen.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
真棒
Oh, nice.
我也是个男人了
I'm a man.
我能应付得来
I'm dealing with it.
你可真正点
You're hot.
你上过他吗
Have you fucked him?
他要是回来了 发现我不在
Hey, he'd be really mad if he gets back
可是会发火的
and I'm not here.
他爱上我了
He's in love with me.
是吗 他说之后会去找你
Yeah? well, he said he's gonna meet you later,
现在你还是跟我走吧
so you need to come with me now.
走吧
Come on.
你个骗子
You're lying!
过来过来
Hey, hey, hey, hey, get over here.
-过来 -你弄疼我了
- Get over here. - You're hurting me!
听我说
Now listen to me.
少跟我废话
Say one more fucking thing,
不然我可要动手了
and I'm gonna knock you into next Tuesday.
你不敢打我
You can't hit me.
我有癫痫
I have epilepsy.
别说我没警告过你
Fucking warned you.
妈妈 快点 走啦
Mom, come on, let's go. Hurry up.
等一下
Just hold on.
-暖气关了吗 -关了
- Did somebody turn off the heat? - Yes...
-关了没 -关了
- Hello? - Yes.
真的吗
Yes?
就等你来看这房♥子呢
Wait until you see this place.
所以都没贴出广♥告♥
It's not even listed yet.
这地方棒极了
This place is great.
是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
A good investment.
您这样的绅士就该住在体面的房♥子里
A mister like you need a nice house.
喜欢吗
You like it?
挺合适的
It suits you.
您和这儿多搭啊
You look good here.
你真这么想
You think?
当然
Sure.
您有钱的吧
You got money, right?
我们得谈谈 以斯拉 出事了
We have to talk, Ezra. We got a problem.
你父亲来过了
Your father's been here.
我们聊得很愉快
We had a nice chat.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他下午的时候来过
He was here this afternoon.
真是个好人
He's a nice man.
我很喜欢他
I like him.
你们聊了什么
What did you talk about?
无关紧要的事 生命啊 爱情啊
Things don't matter. Life, love.
别说了
Stop.
别再说了
Just... fucking stop.
听我说 以斯拉
Listen to me, Ezra, please.
事关重大
This is important.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表