剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
The same way.
我会把你接过来
I'm gonna get you in here.
给你戴上拳击手套
Get the wraps on you.
我还没告诉孩子们你的事
I haven't told my kids yet.
就先不让他们见你了 没关系吧
Would you mind not meeting 'em right now?
但之后我会告诉他们的
I'd like to work up to it.
没关系 我理解
Yeah, sure. I mean, it's cool. I get it.
黑人叔叔嘛...
Black uncle thing...
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
见到你很高兴
It's really nice to meet you.
我也是 艾比
Nice to meet you, too, Abby.
-来吧 一二三 -你以后准能当个拳击手
- Okay, ready, one, two, three... - You are gonna be a boxer.
好了 想看看吗
Okay, here, you want to see?
这是另一张 你喜欢哪张
There's that one. Which one do you like better?
小朋友都来了啊
Look at these teeny-tinies.
都长这么大了
So goddamn big.
快过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
-瞧瞧你 -小布 照好了吗
- Look at you. - Hey, Bridg, you got your pics yet?
-好了 -行 那我们走吧
- Yeah. - Well, let's go.
-你嫁人了吗 -没呢
- Hey, hey, are you married yet? - No.
我也是单身
Me neither.
-才来就走啊 -必须走了
- You just got here. - We got to go.
-走了 小布 -再见
- Come on, Bridg. - Bye.
-你们还会来看我们吗 -当然
- Will you guys come visit soon? - Sure.
当然 很快就会去的
We'll see you soon.
-是啊 -对吧
- Yeah. - Right, Pop?
我们马上就会去看你们的
We'll see you real soon.
如果有什么事 尽管找我
You need anything, you call me.
你有我的号♥码
You got my number.
想谈什么事 想探讨什么人生哲理
You want to talk about things... mysteries of life,
什么事都行 我是个智者
anything at all... I'm a wise man.
我在牢里可学了不少东西
I learned a lot in the can.
好的
Okay.
今天和我家人在一起还开心吗 米基
You have fun with my family today, Mick?
当然
Sure.
坐了20年的牢
20 years in prison.
日子一定不好过吧
Must've been hard.
是吧
Right?
所以现在你编起了故事
Now you're gonna spin some story
说你如何承受了不白之冤
how you didn't deserve it?
但你就是活该 米基
You deserved it, Mick.
让你坐牢都算轻的
You deserve worse.
知道吗
You know what?
我会让你加倍奉还的
I'm gonna give it to you.
雷
Ray-Ray.
-我只希望一家人能团聚 -不是
- I just want my family back. - No, you don't.
你是想夺走我的家庭
You want my family.
你不会得逞的
Never gonna happen.
行了 别这样
All right, come on.
门儿都没有
You won't see it coming.
天啊
Ah, Jesus.
那是谁
Who is that?
我弟弟
My brother.
继续放
Keep going.
车里还有别人
Oh, there's someone in the car.
知道 我得放大看看
Yep. I know, let me zoom in.
多谢了 雷
Thanks, Ray.
那是本《死者之书》
It's the Book of the Dead.
什么
What?
那本藏书叫《死者之书》
It's the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
你说的却是《活死人之书》
You said Undead.
但现在到处都是些破僵尸
But there's all this zombie shit everywhere.
想不想爽一爽
You want to get high?
小家伙! 这周末想去看我的电影吗?
多诺万家谱
不是每个人都是赢家 对吧
Not everyone's a winner, huh?
你就是那个拳击手吧
You're the boxer, right?
是我 怎么了
Yeah, that's me. What's up?
来啊
Come on.
好啊 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你想打我
Oh, okay, motherfucker. You want to hit me?
混♥蛋♥
Ah! Fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
干嘛 干嘛啊
What? What, what?
别 别打了 别打了
No! No more. No more, no more.
干什么啊
What? What?
我也不知道 雷
I don't know, Ray.
要是他们再闯进来怎么办
What if they break in again?
不会再发生这样的事了
No one's breaking in.
-你也不能确定 -肖恩
- You don't know that. - Sean.
看着我
Look at me.
坐
Sit down.
闯进你家的人
The person who did this...
我认识
I know who it is.
他们绝不会再这么做了
They're never breaking in here again.
现在工作去吧
Now go to work.
-吃的拿了吗 -带了 肖恩
- You got my food? - Yes, Sean.
-是无谷的吗 -当然
- Gluten-free? - Of course.
-剧本呢 -带着了 可以走了
- Script? - I have your script. We're good to go.
谢谢你 雷
Thank you, Ray.
我有东西要给克洛伊
Hey, I have something for Chloe.
没事的 我不会打你的
It's cool, I come in peace.
我能进屋吗
Can I come in, please?
我可不想在门廊里干这事
Not gonna do this in the hallway.
这是什么
What is this?
是雷送你的
It's a gift from Ray.
他说 你可以用这笔钱干♥你♥想干的事
He said to use it for the operation you want.
我查了查手术的花销
I had to find out how much it costs.
这里面的钱应该够用了
There's enough there.
多谢了 也转告他...
Thanks. Tell him...
跟他说声谢谢
tell him thanks?
靠
Fuck.
米基
Mickey!
马萨诸塞州
驾驶证
清道夫
第1季 第2集
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表