剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Who are you working for, Frank?
什么
What?
你为谁工作 弗兰克
Who are you working for, Frank?
联邦调查局 梵
The FBI, Van.
多诺万抓到你的把柄了吗
Does Donovan have something on you?
我觉得你有妄想症
You know, that sounds a little paranoid.
我没有妄想症
I'm not paranoid.
真的
Really?
我那天在楼下看到你了
I saw you downstairs the other day.
你的举止很奇怪
You were acting really strange.
我在吃抗组胺药[治疗过敏 鼻塞等]
I'm on antihistamines.
好吧 你不需要我帮忙 你自己来吧
All right, you don't want my help? You go it alone.
只是想帮帮你而已
Just trying to lend a hand.
我过敏
I have allergies!
*她离开后 再也没有阳光*
*Ain't no sunshine when she's gone(when she's gone)*
*她总是很久不回来*
*She's always gone too long(too long)*
*每次她离开 她离开*
*Any time she goes away(she goes away)*
作为一个白人女孩 你太会唱歌♥了
Damn, you sing good as shit, for a white girl.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Hell, yeah.
白人女孩
White girl?
太棒了
Shit.
你太不可思议了
You're so incredible.
太有才华了
You're so talented.
我爱你
I love you.
坐下 小布 过来
Sit down, Bridge. Come on.
你去哪了 米基
Where you been, Mickey?
谈了点生意
I had a little business thing.
什么生意
What business?
-不关你的事 -好日子结束了
- My business. - Look, fun and games are over.
我给你戴上窃听器 你进去
I'm wiring you up. You're going to get in there
让肖恩·沃克认罪
and get a confession out of Sean Walker.
我怎么才能接近那样一个人
How am I going to get close to a guy like that?
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
那得需要不少钱
Going to need a lot more money.
我受够这种谈话了 米基
I'm tired of these conversations, Mickey.
你欠我的还没还清
You owe me more than what you've given.
现在不是钱的问题了
Money isn't a part of this anymore.
现在你最好去自首
Now, you're going to get that confession
不然你就回沃波尔蹲监狱吧
or you're going back to Walpole.
重拳 双重拳
Jab. Double jab.
往后退
Move back.
清场了 清场
Clear the gym. Clear the gym.
我们提前闭馆
We're closing early.
我们要提前闭馆
We're closing early. Hey.
我在工作 米基
I'm working, Mick.
快换衣服
Hey, get dressed.
把运动服脱了 还有你 你也是
Take the jock clothes off. You too. You too.
我们要去庆祝一番
We're all going out to celebrate.
庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
老子要重回电影界了
I'm back in the movie business.
我要出其不意 没人能阻止我称霸电影界
Off the tracks. They can't stop me now.
老子强势回归了
Here he comes.
你好
Hello?
你和我父亲说了吗
Did you talk to my father?
我没必要回答你 雷
I don't have to answer to you, Ray.
-你和他说了吗 -没有 雷
- Did you talk to him? - No, Ray.
我没和他说
I didn't.
雷 你在听吗
Ray, you there?
你♥他♥妈♥骗我 肖恩
You're fucking lying to me, Sean.
雷 听着
Ray, listen.
你就固执己见吧 你这是自掘坟墓
Have it your way. You're digging your own grave.
什么事
Yeah?
梵·米勒取消了预约
Van Miller's off the reservation.
我对他已经束手无策了
There's nothing I can do about him now.
拜托 雷 放过我吧
Please, Ray, cut me some slack.
我发誓我已经尽力了
I swear I did everything I could.
好吧
All right.
在你办公室等我 我现在要去送个人
Wait in your office. I'm sending something over now.
抱歉 马文
I'm sorry. Marvin.
我还不想这样
I'm not ready.
我妈妈被杀了
My moms got murder
就因为你♥爸♥给她钱买♥♥了我
because the money your dad gave her to buy me.
别这样 马文
Come on. Come on. Marvin.
马文 我不能这么做
Marvin, I-- I can't.
快给哥吹♥箫♥啊 臭娘们
Pipe me, bitch.
-马文 -快给我吹♥箫♥
- Marvin-- - Pipe me!
马文 我很抱歉
Marvin, I'm sorry.
-快啊 -马文
- Come on. - Marvin!
-少废话快干啊 -你混♥蛋♥
- Just do it! - You asshole!
我有时也得做决定嘛
I got to make decisions sometimes too.
好吧
Okay.
不可能老是你想干嘛就干嘛
It's not just you doing what you want all the time.
听到了吗
You hear me?
雷
Ray?
让我再看看那双鞋子
Let me see those shoes again.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
包括罚款在内
Including the fine,
这一共花了我6000刀啊
those are going to cost me about $6,000.
很好
Good.
最好物有所值
Better be worth it.
你还醉着吗
You still drunk?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
很好
Good.
现在摸一下你的鼻子
Now touch your nose.
对 就是这样
That's-- That's right.
好了 把手放下来
All right, put your arm down.
很好 现在 我要
That's good. Now, I need--
你两手都
arms, both--
放下 往前抬起你的右脚
arms down. Raise your right leg straight--
先生 把脸转过来对着我
Sir, turn and face me.
我今晚真是坏透了
I've been so bad tonight.
是吗 你真这么觉得
Oh, yeah? You think so?
事实就是这样
I know so.
而且我一点也不感到惭愧
And I'm not sorry about it either.
-是吗 -是的
- You're not, huh? - No.
我也是
Neither am I.
怎么了
What is it?
应该是肋骨骨折了吧
Broken rib, I think.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我拿点东西帮你敷一下
Let me put something on it.
好的
Okay.
今天过得怎样 孩子
How's it going, kiddo?
不错
Good.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
她在楼上 好像出了什么事
She's upstairs. Something's wrong with her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她从马文家回来时脸色难看极了
She came home from Marvin's house all screwed up.
一定发生了些什么
Something happened.
-怎么回事 -没事
- What happened? - It was nothing.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
他侵犯了她 雷
He attacked her, Ray.
是我的错 他不是有意的
It was my fault. He didn't mean it.
-他做了什么 -他刚被带回去了
- What did he do? - He just got carried away.
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him.
这都是你的错 你欺骗了他
It's your fault. You lied to him.
你是个骗子 你根本就不是在帮别人
You're a liar. You don't help people.
你是在害别人 我恨你
You hurt people. I hate you!
他要去干什么 妈
What is he going to do, Mom?
我很抱歉
Yo, I'm sorry.
真对不起 我不是有意的
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表