剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你不懂得区别
But you don't know the difference.
我知道区别在哪
I know the difference.
你以为在高中举举重
You think because you lifted weights
玩玩足球
and played football in high school,
就能当个硬汉了
you're some type of tough guy.
我正在学
I'm learning, Pa.
谁
Who is this?
明天11点我派车去接你
I'm sending a car for you tomorrow at 11 o'clock.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是肖恩·沃克
Sean Walker.
11点半来吧
Make it 11:30.
我今晚要喝酒
I'm drinking tonight.
好吧 应该可以
Okay, that should work.
天啊
Christ!
我在这睡觉呢
I'm sleeping over here.
你在睡觉
Oh, you're sleeping. Oh...
你有一幢好好的房♥子
You've got a perfectly fine house.
为什么在那睡
Why ain't you sleeping over there?
我已经不喜欢那幢房♥子了
I don't like it no more.
你不喜欢那幢房♥子了
You don't like it no more.
没关系 那只是一幢房♥子
That's all right, it's just a house.
不要吵 老爹 妈的住手
Stop it, Pa! Fuck! Stop! Oh!
来吧
Come on.
起来 起来
Get up, get up.
孩子 回到人间吧
Join the land of the living, boy.
起来 快起来
Get up, up you go.
我们去那边
Hey! Let's go over there.
拳击手他妈的都不是什么硬汉
Boxers ain't fucking tough guys.
他们就是拳击运动的傀儡
They're fucking stooges of the sport.
你不喜欢我 是吧
You don't like me, huh?
我有对你隐瞒这个事实吗
Was I hiding that fact from you?
泰瑞
Hey, Terry.
和你约会的那位美女在哪
Where's that pretty lady you've been hanging out with?
我有一阵没看到她了
I haven't seen her in awhile.
她在忙
She's busy.
他只会猛打
That's a puncher.
我说真的
I'm serious!
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你还好吗
You okay?
老爸 马文是什么意思
What was Marvin talking about, Daddy?
你买♥♥下他了吗
Did you buy him?
不是这样的
It's not like that.
但是你知道他妈妈死了
But you knew his mother was dead.
知道
Yeah.
你为什么不告诉他
Why wouldn't you tell him?
亲爱的
Listen, sweetheart.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
帮他远离一屋子的瘾君子
Get him out of a house full of drug addicts.
那你给他妈妈钱 帮瑞康买♥♥下他吗
So you gave money to his mother to give him to Re-Kon?
这种人怎么活
People who live like that,
就怎么死 小布
die like that, Bridge.
我也尽了最大努力去帮他妈妈
I did my best to help his mother too.
只是没帮成
It just didn't work out.
可是
But...
我尽了最大努力了 小布
I did my best, Bridge.
你要和妈妈聊聊吗
Do you want to talk to Mom?
不了 我明天会和她聊的
No. I'll talk to her tomorrow.
学校怎么样
How was school?
很好
It was fine.
晚安 老爸
Goodnight, Daddy.
你好
Yeah?
在弗拉纳根酒吧
Flannigan's.
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
他在后面
He's back there.
雷
Hey, Ray.
妈的 我的鼻子
My fucking nose!
你现在记得我了吗
You remember me now?
不记得
No.
就这样吗
That it?
你完事了吗
You done?
他妈的给我滚出波士顿
Get the fuck out of town.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
和萨利说我要见他
Tell Sully I want to see him.
雷 你♥他♥妈♥的是个疯子
You're a fucking lunatic, Ray.
和你说了 他不在波士顿
I told you, he ain't in Boston.
你不是说他死了吗
I thought you said he was dead.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
你要眯着眼睛才能认出我
That you can only recognize me if you squint.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我穿了一件肥大的衣服
I'm in a fat suit, huh?
老加里穿了件肥大的衣服
Old Gary in a fat suit.
闭嘴 加里 来吧
Shut the fuck up, Gary. Come here.
见到你很高兴 雷
Good to see you, Ray.
过得怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You all right?
-是的 -进来吧
- Yeah. - Come on in.
谢了
Thanks.
要来一杯吗
You want a drink?
当然
Sure.
加冰吗
Ice?
不加
Nah.
没想到会接到你的电♥话♥ 雷
Surprised to get your call, Ray.
没想过你会再回到波士顿
Didn't think you came back to Boston anymore.
我也没想到
I don't.
发生什么了
What's the occasion?
有点公事罢了
I just got a little business.
最近干什么呢 雷
What's your line of work now, Ray?
当顾问
I consult.
干杯
Sl?inte.
有老婆孩子了吧
You got a wife and kids now, huh?
-4个小伙子 - 我天
- Four fucking teenage boys. - Holy shit.
你老婆叫什么来着
What's your wife's name again?
格罗瑞娅 你不认识她
Gloria. You don't know her.
你们在哪认识的
Where'd you meet her?
她在球场做秘书
She was the secretary down at the yard.
她认识布丽奇特吗
She know about Bridget?
靠 雷
Fuck. Ray...
问你点事 加里
Let me ask you something, Gar.
布丽奇特和你说过我爸吗
Bridget ever talk to you about my father?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是个什么样的爸爸
What kind of dad he was?
我他妈的不记得了
I don't fucking remember.
那你凭什么觉得是她干的
So, why do you think she did it?
拜托 雷
Come on, Ray.
那是25年前的事了
It was 25 years ago.
忘了
No idea, huh?
我们一直很嗨
Look, we were fucking high all the time.
你就是想跟我聊这个吗
That's why you wanted to talk?
我靠 雷
Fuck, Ray.
我不能再想起以前的事了
I can't look back at it no more.
我们可以畅谈节拍队 红袜队
I mean, the Pats, the Red Sox,
曲棍球之类的事
you want to shoot the shit about hockey or something?
但是布丽奇特的事 没什么好谈的
But Bridget... shit ain't got no answer.
你这么想吗
You think?
我知道
I know.
我快累死了 加里
I'm so fucking tired, Gary.
好吧
Okay.
你不必这样 雷
You don't have to do that, Ray.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表