剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我知道 邦奇
I know, Bunchy.
我知道的
I know.
发生什么事
What's going on?
记得爸爸的女朋友克劳德特吗
You remember Dad's girlfriend Claudette?
记得
Yeah.
他们有个孩子
They had a kid.
他们什么
They what?
他们有个孩子 雷
They had a kid, Ray.
什么时候
When?
在他去教改所之前
Before he went to Walpole.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
和你说了应该告诉他
I told you we should've told him.
到底知道了多久
How fucking long?
很久之前
A long time.
他长大了
He's grown.
他叫达利尔
His name's Daryll.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
-雷 -不要
- Hey, Ray. - No.
他不喜欢陌生人碰他
He doesn't like strangers touching him.
好的 慢慢来
All right, we can work up to that.
我们也没觉得你能接受的了
We didn't think you could handle it.
我有说"进来"吗 我没说"进来"
Did I say "Come in"? I didn't say "Come in."
听到我的名字 还以为是叫我进来
I heard my name so I thought that meant "Come in."
他和克劳德特来这差不多十年了
He and Claudette come out here about ten years ago.
因为开空头支票 她被关起来
She got sent away for writing bad checks.
你一直瞒了我十年
Ten years you've been keeping this from me.
比那还要久
A little longer.
在你把我们搬到这里之前
Before you moved us out here and I got the gym.
爸爸想要我们接受他
Dad wanted us to get to know him.
在波士顿那次 那家伙边扔石头边吼
Guy who threw rocks during the Boston thing, screaming,
"黑鬼们快滚回家"
"Niggers, go home."
这他妈真够讽刺的
Is this a fucking joke?
好吧 放松点
All right, take it easy.
雷
Ray.
还有一件事
There's something else.
他出狱了
He got out.
谁出狱了 你在说什么
Who got out? What are you talking about?
老头子被假释了
The old man made parole.
他本应该要再蹲五年的
He wasn't supposed to be out for five more years.
他出来了 雷
He's out, Ray.
放松 宝贝
Oh, easy, baby.
放松
Easy?
-我没时间放松 - 这东西现在更烈了
- I got no time for easy. - This stuff's much stronger now.
我在摇摆 不停地想要摇摆
I'm moving, I'm constant moving.
袋子还是球棒 鲍勃
The bag or the bat, Bob?
袋子
The bag.
不要哭了 会留下条纹的
Stop crying-- you're streaking the dye.
站起来
Stand up.
手盖住你那该死的生殖器
Cup your fucking genitals.
我不想看到那玩意
I don't want to look at that shit.
结束了
It's over.
不会有限制令 也不会在法庭上看到她
No restraining orders, no seeing her in court,
什么都没有
none of that.
你再接近她 我就杀了你
You come near her again, I'll kill you.
明白了吗
You understand me?
拿着
Here.
我给以斯拉明天的追悼会订了熏肉拼盘
I sent a deli platter for Ezra's service tomorrow.
你和斯图谈过马尔堡女校的事了吗
Did you talk to Stu Feldman about Marlborough?
泰瑞和邦奇
Something came up with, uh,
出了点事情
Terry and Bunchy.
你要照顾他们多少年
How many years you gonna look out for them, huh?
你自己的儿子呢
What about your own son,
你的女儿 我们呢
your daughter-- what about us?
别这么要死要活的
Stop being dramatic.
-大家都很好 -但我们不好
- Everyone's fine. - We're not fine.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
这里就像那该死的《泽西海岸》
It's like the frigging Jersey Shore of L.A.
因过于放浪形骸而备受争议的真人秀节目
你在担心以斯拉吗
You thinking about Ezra?
是他把我带到这儿来的
He brought me out here.
如果不是他和李 我们不会在这里
Wasn't for him and Lee, we wouldn't be here,
拥有这一切
have all this.
现在他是我生命中最重要的人 小艾
He's the most important person in my life right now, Abs.
谢谢啊 雷
Thanks a lot, Ray.
快闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
汤米那边怎么样了
How'd it go with Tommy?
他已经在戒毒所了
He's at Voyages.
一切顺利
Worked like a charm.
真聪明 雷 很棒
Very smart, Raymond-- excellent.
宝贝儿 谢谢
Hey. Hi, sweetheart, thank you.
-你看上去真美 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
卡拉巴萨斯怎么样
How's Calabasas?
我付他钱 他应该把你弄到贝艾尔市去
What I have to pay him, he should move you to Bel Air.
谁会住在卡拉巴萨斯啊 辛巴达 还是霍威·曼德尔
Who lives in Calabasas, anyway-- Sinbad, Howie Mandel?
上帝啊 雷
Jesus, Ray.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
以斯拉
Ezra.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
我爱你
I love you.
露丝也爱你
Ruthie loved you.
我们做了坏事 雷
We've done bad things, Ray.
我让你做了
I've asked you to fix things
不该做的事情
that should never have been fixed.
以斯拉 你很不安
Ezra, you're upset.
可怕的事
Terrible things.
我准备弥补我们做过的事情
I'm going to come clean on all of the things we've done.
露丝会希望我这么做的
Ruth would want that.
你现在处于极大的压力下
Look, you're under a huge strain right now.
我必须弥补这一切 雷
I've got to come clean, Ray-- all of it.
我们做的一切混账事
Every fucking thing we've done.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
好大的胆子
How dare you?
你让我来的 以斯拉
You asked me to come, Ezra.
-你求我来的 -阿姗达
- You begged me. - Ashanda!
我的情妇来我妻子的追悼会
My mistress at my wife's memorial?
以斯拉
Ezra!
肖恩 这边 看着我
Hey, Shawn, over here, look at me.
肖恩 肖恩
Shawn, Shawn.
快上来 哥们 快走 快走
Come on, man, come on, come on.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
这他妈怎么会这样
How the fuck did this happen, Ray?
他被假释了
He made parole.
你保证会搞定这事
Well, tell me you're gonna take care of this.
我以前就搞定了 不是吗
I took care of it then, didn't I?
没错 但他现在出来了
Yeah, but he's out now.
他最好别来这里
He better not be coming here.
他脑子他妈的有毛病吧
He's out of his fucking mind.
我这辈子从来没被这么羞辱过
I've never been so humiliated in my life.
崩溃完了之后
And after that debacle,
又打电♥话♥让我回来
he calls and tells me to come back.
说他寂寞了
He's lonely.
事情不太对劲
Something's wrong.
这个犹太人到底怎么了
And what's with the Yiddish?
艾比在哪儿
Where's Abby?
我们没一起来 她去练瑜伽了
We took separate cars-- she went to yoga.
把这儿当自己家
Make yourself at home.
别随便挪动家具就行
Just don't move any of the furniture around.
李这个混♥蛋♥
Fucking Lee.
说他明天回来跟我服丧七日
Says he'll come and sit shiva with me tomorrow. Hmm.
你知道他去年圣诞节送了什么吗
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表