剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我不知道那是个男人
I didn't know it was a guy, on my life.
是吗 那这个《狗仔》杂♥志♥的马蒂·格罗斯曼呢
Yeah? What about the one who called Marty Grossman at Stalkerazzi
他说你一个月前就让他搭过车
saying you picked him up the month before that?
你知道外面有多少人长得像我吗
You know how many people out there look like me?
来我健身房♥的人们都想练出一副我的身材
Guys are asking for the Tommy Wheeler body at my gym.
你个满嘴谎话的基佬
You fucking cocksucking liar.
你知道接下来会怎样吗
You know what's gonna happen to you?
你的下半辈子就只能
You are gonna be taking it up the ass in 3-D
拍3D版基佬动作片了
for the rest of your life!
李
Lee.
我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
我真的不知道那是个男人 我发誓
I didn't know it was a guy, I swear.
那家伙的喉结都快跟我拳头一样大了
Guy had an Adam's apple the size of my fist!
汤米 看着我
Tommy, look at me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我觉得很难堪
I'm so embarrassed.
我觉得自己像是上瘾了一样
I-I feel like I'm addicted or something.
汤米 听我说
Tommy, listen to me.
我找到能让你脱身的办法了
I have a way to get you out of this.
莉娜
Lena.
放话给TMZ说 汤米·惠勒
Call TMZ and leak the news that Tommy Wheeler is
在卡维亚酒店 边上躺着个女尸
at The Caveat with a dead girl.
然后赶去酒店 代表他发言
Then get over there and represent him.
你现在是他的公♥关♥
You're his publicist
或者说你是制片方的人
or you work for the studio.
尽量控制报道的走向
Just try to control the story.
明白 老板
Got it, boss.
要说是我杀的吗
Did I kill her?
不
No.
她是过吸而死
She overdosed.
谢谢你能这么做 兄弟
Thanks for doing this, man.
以后我每场比赛都会给你留出场边席的 兄弟
I'm gonna get you courtside seats to all my games, dawg.
给我
Give me that.
你要怎么跟你老婆说
What'd you tell your wife?
说我从拉斯维加斯提前回来了
That I got back from Vegas early.
想她了 我要带她去常春藤餐厅
Missed her. I'm gonna take her to The Ivy.
比弗利山庄著名餐厅
不 在这里吃早餐
No, have breakfast here.
如果有人在这看见你和你老婆在一起
That way, if someone sees you here, you're with your wife.
就不会有人把你和这件事联♥系♥到一起了
Nobody connects you with the dead girl.
删掉那些短♥信♥
Erase those texts.
你
You.
拿着
Take this
涂在你的老二上
and smear it on your dick.
-什么 -她流鼻血了
- What? - She had a nosebleed.
流到你的老二上了
She bled on your dick.
赶紧去
Now go!
把杯子给我拿回来
Bring the cup back to me.
快点
Now.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
我能确定汤米·惠勒在酒店里
I can confirm Tommy Wheeler is in the hotel.
现在我只能透露这么多
That's all I can tell you at this point.
-我得走了 -你得再给我们点信息
- Excuse me. - Come on, you gotta give us more than that!
里面发生什么事了
What's going on in there?
这事能成吗
This gonna fly?
是的 进展顺利
Yeah, worked out fine.
再过几个小时他们就会放走他
They'll let him go in a few hours.
我们会把他送到戒毒所
We'll put him straight into Voyages.
一日被爆是基 永无变直之日
Suck one cock, you're a cocksucker for life.
被爆和一个女尸共枕
Get caught with a dead girl,
承认自己有毒瘾 去戒毒所 没关系
admit to a drug problem, and go to rehab, no problem.
贵圈很乱 对吧 我会和制片方谈
Crazy town, right? I'll deal with the studio.
斯图·费尔德曼来过电♥话♥了 你迟到了
Stu Feldman called, you're late.
你得赶紧去派拉蒙
You gotta get over to Paramount.
我要去看看以斯拉
I was gonna go see Ezra.
我的合伙人很好
My partner's fine.
他正在哀悼 你可以在明天的追悼会上见他
He's grieving. You'll see him tomorrow at the service.
现在赶紧去派拉蒙
Get over to Paramount!
李 他不好
Lee, he's not fine.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
别告诉我该做什么
Don't tell me what to do.
马蒂 朋友 我早就说过他不是基佬
Marty, my friend. I told you he's not a fag.
你看过那个异装癖了吗
Did you see that tranny?
我都有些把持不住了
I would have fucked that tranny.
你让这事过去 等他从戒毒所出来后
You drop the fag stuff, I will give you
我让你们第一个采访
the first interview with him from rehab.
他来了 他来了 汤米 汤米
There he is! There he is! Tommy! Tommy!
想要发表声明吗 汤米 汤米·惠勒 看我这里
Want to make a statement, Tommy? Tommy Wheeler, look at me!
汤米 看我这里 里面发生了什么事
Tommy, look at me! What happened over there?
汤米 想要发表声明吗 汤米 看这里
Tommy, want to make a statement? Tommy, look over here.
有这么一个妞 我想让你跟踪她
I've been seeing this chick. I want you to follow her.
看看她有没有背着我乱搞
See if she's fucking around on me.
我结婚了 李跟你说了 对吧
I'm married. Lee told you that, right?
你觉得我是个人♥渣♥ 是吧
You think I'm a scumbag, right?
结婚了还和这小妞乱搞
Married, but I'm fucking around with this chick?
我不是来评判你的 这不是我的工作
I'm not here to judge you. It's not what I do.
你以为我不知道你的工作吗
You think I don't know what you do?
李说你是这里最棒的清道夫
Lee said you're the best in town.
我爱我老婆
I love my wife.
但这个小妖精...让我魂牵梦绕
But this chick... has her claws in me.
我老婆都不想和我做♥爱♥了
My wife doesn't want to have sex with me anymore.
身为男人的自信没有了
I don't feel good about myself.
泰瑞来电
你打过生长激素吗
You ever do growth hormone?
没有
No.
你以为这是卡巴拉 是吧
You think it's Kabbalah, right?
犹太教内部的神秘学和密契主义
其实这只是为了提醒我
It's not. It's-It's to remind me
其字面含义为"接受"或"接收"
这只"索取之手"
it's the hand of taking, you know?
应该是"给予之手"
It should be the hand of giving.
我想给予别人更多
You know, I want to give more.
我不想让她知道
I don't want her to know
我找人跟踪她
that I'm having her followed.
她不太信任别人
She has trust issues.
没问题
No problem.
她曾是迪士尼的小童星
She was one of those Disney kids.
父母把她的钱都偷走了
Parents stole all her money.
现在她是个歌♥手
Now she's a singer.
就像布兰妮
Like Britney.
到这吧 很好
All right, good, good, good!
你不爱说话 我喜欢
You don't talk a lot. I like that.
我也要变成这样
I'm gonna start doing that.
这让你看起来很神秘
Makes you very mysterious.
我觉得我的能量释放得太多了
I think I give away my power too much.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我要去监视费尔德曼的那个女孩
I'm gonna go sit on Feldman's girl.
好的 泰瑞来了三次电♥话♥
Okay. Terry's called three times.
好的 你现在能联♥系♥上他吗
All right, see if you can get him.
就这样 击打对方的身体 然后移步
That's it. You go to the body, then you move upstairs.
一切都在猛击一拳之后 懂吗
Everything behind the jab, Okay?
泰瑞 泰瑞 你弟弟来电♥话♥了
Yo, Terry! Terry! Your brother's on the phone!
-哪个 -雷
- Which? - Ray.
怎么了
What's up?
最近怎么样 泰
What's going on, Ter?
邦奇出了点问题
Bunchy had a slip.
他在哪
Where is he?
他是个大人物 神职人员
He was a big, charismatic guy.
告诉我父母我是当运动员的料
Tells my parents I'm an athlete.
一位牧师注意到我了
This was a big deal in my family,
这在我们家可是个大事
a priest paying attention to me.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表