剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
God.
现在给我跪舔
Now, suck it.
快舔
Suck it!
该死
Oh, shit.
我以为你愿意让我这么干呢
I thought I was following your lead.
见鬼 我被关了二十年
Oh, shit. I've been in the can for 20 years.
已经不知道怎么跟女人交往了
Maybe I don't know how to be with women.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我...
Uh... I'm...
我要走了
I'm gonna leave now.
别拦着我
Don't try and stop me.
拦着你
Stop you?
拦着你
Stop you?!
你真以为凭你那白花花的屁♥股♥
You think I could stick my dick in you
和假奶♥子♥ 就能让我上你了
with your white ass and your fake tits?
快给我滚 臭乡巴佬
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking tourist!
现在我对你够不够真诚
Am I authentic enough for you?
愿长路为你铺平
May the road rise up to meet you.
愿和风为你吹拂
May the wind be ever at your back.
愿阳光温暖你的脸庞
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
愿细雨滋润你的心田
And the rain fall softly on your fields.
愿我们相见之时
And until we meet again,
可见你偎依在天主的胸怀
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
那话什么意思
What does that mean,
"天主的胸怀"
"the hollow of his hand"?
是说他的手掌吗
His palm?
而且心里哪儿来的什么田
And she didn't have no fucking fields, either.
那细雨都滋润到哪儿去了
So they couldn't have been rained upon.
别口无遮拦的
Don't be disrespectful.
哪有
I'm not.
还记得那次我们把她的肩膀弄脱臼了吗
Hey, remember when we dislocated her shoulders?
天啊 是啊
Jesus, we did.
-我们把她挤在中间 -没错
- We were pulling her between us, right? - Yeah.
我们都想和她玩
We both wanted to play with her,
所以我们就一直拽着她
so we kept pulling on her and pulling on her
直到 听到咔咔两声
until... you heard that crack, crack.
把她肩膀拉脱臼了
Dislocated both her shoulders.
妈狠狠揍了我一顿
Ma beat me so bad
我一周都没法坐下
I couldn't sit for a week.
是米基干的
Mickey did that to her.
-什么 雷 -她的肩膀
- What, Ray? - Her shoulders.
米基干的
Mickey did that to her.
不 不是他
No, he didn't.
-是他干的 -不是 雷
- Yeah, he did. - He didn't, Raymond.
是我和邦奇干的
Bunchy and I did.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure? - Sure, I'm sure.
我记得因此被打
I remember getting beat for it.
我们都被抽了
We both got the belt.
和他上♥床♥了吗
Did you fuck him?
别用这个词
You don't use that language.
你是从卡拉巴萨斯来的
You're from Calabasas.
是上流社会的人
You're so upper-class.
超凡脱俗
You're so spiritual.
你和爸爸都是种族主义者
You and daddy are racists.
你♥他♥妈♥的不过就是个种族歧视的家庭妇女
You're just a racist fucking housewife!
你还和把枪伸进马文嘴里爸爸一起生活
And you live with daddy, who put a gun in Marvin's mouth!
他是禽兽 你嫁给了一个禽兽
He's an animal. You're married to an animal.
闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut up! Just fucking shut up!
如果他让你怀孕
If that boy got you pregnant,
我不会带你去堕胎的
I'm not taking you for abortion.
生下孩子
Have the kid.
毁掉你的一生好了
And ruin your fucking life.
你剪了她的辫子扔到暖气后面了
You cut her pigtails off and threw 'em behind the radiator.
-我♥干♥的吗 -是的 你嫉妒她
- I did? - Yeah, you were jealous of her,
所以趁妈不在你找到剪子
so you waited till ma wasn't around and you got her scissors
就把她的辫子剪了 这样她就
and you whacked off her pigtails so she wouldn't look
不那么可爱了
so fucking cute.
你忘了吗
You don't remember that?
那年冬天 每次打开暖气
That whole winter, every time the radiator went on,
妈就问 什么味道 什么味道
ma was like, "What's that smell?" "What's that smell?"
我的儿子们在这啊
Ah, my boys are here.
为什么都哭丧着脸
Why all the sad faces?
今天是你女儿生日 你个混♥蛋♥
It's your daughter's birthday, you prick.
我的钱呢 雷
What about my money, Ray?
钱要不回不来了 邦奇
You're not getting that money back, Bunch.
为什么
Why?
我们回归原计划
We're going back to the old arrangement.
我有想做的事
I got things that I want to do.
什么事
Things? What things?
他从回来到现在
Ever since he's been back here,
就一直给你灌输不良思想
he's been putting shit in your head.
你又失控酗酒
You've been drinking, out of control.
拜托
Come on.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我要被他烦死了
He's been messing with my head.
你说得对
You're right.
好吧
All right.
那是我的钱
It's my fucking money!
你知道我为了把钱要回来
Do you have any idea what I had to go through
都去干什么了吗
to get that money back?
我烧毁了一座楼 还折磨了一个人
I burned a building down and tortured a guy.
我一直很照顾你 邦奇
I've always taken care of you, Bunch.
以后也会的
And I always will.
好 全在这了
Yep, it's all here.
好吧
Okay.
请
Please.
和你谈生意很高兴
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
你犯了一个大错误
You know, you're making a big mistake.
你和那房♥子脱不开干系
'Cause you had a great deal with that house.
蠢爆了
Very foolish.
你先是跟踪我回家
First you follow me home,
然后打了我老公
then you beat up my husband?
你知道我会那么做的
Eh, you knew I was gonna do that.
所以你来了
That's why you come over here.
他打你
He hit you.
我先动手的
I threw the first punch.
干得漂亮
Good for you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
我们这是干什么
what are we doing?
你在给他带绿帽子
You're cheating on him.
真不公平
It's not fair.
公平 谁还关心公不公平
Fair? Who cares about fair?
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
人活着对事情要有合理安排计划
There are arrangements that people live with.
太无♥耻♥了
That's indecent.
你不能下了他的床又上我的
You can't go from his bed into mine.
如果这很无♥耻♥
If it was so indecent,
那你为什么还和我上♥床♥ 你明明早就知道
then why did you keep fucking me? You knew about it.
那么
So...
我们分手吧
it's over between us.
你没事吧
You okay?
雷 你真臭
Jesus, Ray, you stink.
过来
Come here.
小布还好吗
How's Bridg?
她就是个小泼妇
She's a little bitch.
她说我是白♥痴♥你是禽兽
She thinks I'm an idiot and you're an animal.
她说对一个
Well, she's right about one of us.
-我爱你 艾比 -好了 雷
- I love you, Abs. - All right, Ray.
你想要什么我都买♥♥给你
I'll buy you anything you want.
你想要什么
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表