剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
I know everyone must look
人人都是享乐主义者
like a hedonist to you,
但实际上
but the fact is, hey...
我不过是恪尽职守罢了
I'm just doing my job.
开啤酒做什么
What's the beer for?
这个嘛
Well...
庆祝胜利
there is... nothing wrong with celebrating
天经地义
a victory.
这句话倒不假
I guess I can't argue with that.
冰冰的啤酒
Frosty.
米基 你得小心点
Mickey, you got to be careful here.
我们拍摄的这部电影 完全是虚构的
This movie that we are making is-is fiction.
那个晚上 人人都是无辜的
No one is really guilty for that night.
都是意外
Accidents happen.
意外
Accidents?
你直接爆了她的头
You blew her fucking brains out.
你就没想过吗
You ever think about that?
没有
No.
我已经全忘了
I've worked all that out.
谢谢你 雷
Thanks, Ray.
今天很开心
I had a great day.
晚上好好照顾康纳
You take care of Conor tonight.
一定的
Of course.
不要跟他说那些
That means not sharing any of that sick shit you got
你脑子里的变♥态♥念头
running around in your head.
明白
Yeah.
好啊 小家伙 看上去不赖啊
Hey, little dude, you look slamming.
你好 多诺万夫人
Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
叫我艾比吧
Abby.
看着挺帅气
You look sharp.
谢了
Thanks.
你都不知道我今早有多操蛋
You'll never believe how fucked up I was this morning.
多亏了雷
Got to hand it to Ray.
我们和好了吗
We good now?
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有什么心事吗
Anything else on your mind?
我还是气你打了爷爷
I'm still mad you hit grandpa.
-你真喜欢他吗 -是的 他很有意思
- You really like him, don't you? - Yeah, he's fun.
他和我谈心
He talks to me.
好吧
All right.
今晚玩得开心
You have fun tonight.
我爱你 康
I love you, Con.
爸爸 再见
See you, Dad.
去吧
All right, get out of here.
-准备好了吗 -走吧
- Ready? - Let's go.
好
All right.
再见
See you.
他一身酒气
He stinks of booze,
还穿着女士T恤
and he's wearing a woman's shirt.
没错
Yeah.
会没事的
He'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回家等你吗
I'll see you at home?
好
Yeah.
我还有事要处理
I got something I got to take care of.
一会见
See you later.
回见
See you.
雷
Ray?
是 弗兰克
Yeah, Frank?
我马上干
I'm doing it now.
托马斯·弗查克 特工主管助理
放她们走
两位
Hey, you guys?
我刚得到纽约办公室的消息
Hi. So, I just got word from the New York office,
他们觉得你们很有潜力
and they think you have a lot of potential,
不过他们恐怕已经找别人了
but I'm afraid they already found someone.
好吧
All right.
等了五个小时就为了这个
Well, we had to wait five hours for that?
抱歉
I'm sorry. I am.
不过我会把你们的照片存档
But I am gonna keep your pictures on file, okay?
没问题
It's all right.
我们 我们走吧
Let's just... let's just go.
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is this?
他叫宝宝
His name is Baby.
我以为你会很喜欢他呢
I thought you might want him.
不 我恨贵宾
No. No way. I hate poodles
那我们该怎么处理他
Yeah, well, what am I supposed to do with him?
给我
Give it.
塔拉
Hey, uh, Tara?
想养狗吗
Want a dog?
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please?
在路上我对自己说
I said to myself on the drive,
如果洛杉矶就这个德性
if L.A. looks like this,
我就自杀
I'll fucking kill myself,
但是现在我来了 这里很棒
but now that I'm here, it's nice.
我给你找了辆车
I got you a car.
我自带交通工具 谢了
I got transportation covered. Thanks.
自己开更安全
It's safer if you drive yourself.
萨利
Listen, Sully,
如果你需要一把枪或车
if you need a gun or a car in this town,
我会帮你搞到
I'm the guy you want to get it for you.
雷 不是说咱们有约定
Hey, Ray, just 'cause we got a deal
我他妈就受雇于你了
doesn't mean I'm your fucking employee.
干杯
Cheers.
我们的约定是你得一个人来
Our deal was you came alone.
我处理得很好不是吗
Took care of that, didn't I?
现在我要以自己的方式干
Now, I'm doing this thing my way,
用我的工具
using my tools.
好吧
Fine.
但是我定时间
But I say when.
泰瑞·多诺万 拳击俱乐部
好的
Okay.
还有件事 事后你来处理他
And another thing: you take care of him afterwards.
我不希望我的家人找到他
I don't want anyone from my family finding him.
我设想的是
So I'm thinking
米基去长途旅行了
maybe Mickey just went on a long trip,
忘了留新地址
forgot to leave a forwarding address.
我什么时候能拿到余款 护照
Now, when do I get the rest of my money, my passports,
和离开这里的票
and my ticket out of here?
等任务完成
When the job is done.
怎么了 雷
What's the matter, Raymond?
你信不过我
You don't trust me?
我都搞定了
I've got it all worked out.
我甚至已经认识了我想要的法官
I even already know the judge,
和检察官
prosecutor that I want.
他们能驱逐雷一辈子吗
And they think they can put Ray away for life?
我还没和他们说这个
Well, I haven't spoken to them about it yet,
但我确信他们可以
but yes, I'm sure they can.
他们都以严惩闻名
Both are known for their punitive flourishes.
特别是对他这种人
Especially with people like him.
你老板怎么想
So what does your boss think?
你觉得我相信那家伙吗
You think I trust that guy?
米基 雷这几年
Mickey, there's a reason
一直躲着我们是有原因的
Ray has eluded us all these years.
直说吧
Let me get this straight.
别人不知道吗
No one else knows about this?
我不能冒险
I couldn't risk it.
荣誉都是你的
And you get all the credit.
在局里
At the Bureau,
功劳总有懒人的份
lazy people are always sticking their names on good work.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表