剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
You know what he sent out last year for Christmas?
假手雷 上面贴的纸条写着
Fake hand grenades with a note that said,
"我们为你而战"
"We go to war for you."
我父亲要来了
My father's coming.
他要来这里吗
He's coming here?
不太妙啊
Nisht gut.
他想要干嘛
What does he want?
我不知道
I don't know.
谎言总有被戳穿的一天 雷
No lie lives forever, Raymond.
是时候自食其果了
It's time to pay the piper.
要不干掉他算了
Why don't we kill him?
她不能喝酒
She can't drink.
她有癫痫症
She's epileptic.
雷
Ray?
你们认识
You know each other?
这是你丈夫吗
Okay, this is your husband?
他替我前男友斯图调查一个案子
He worked on a case for my ex Stu Feldman.
世界真小啊
Huh, small world.
好吧 我刚看了看时间
Uh, you know what? I just looked at the time.
我该走了
I think I should get going.
我去拿钥匙
Let me get my keys.
我得送她回去
I got to take her back.
我来吧
I'll do it.
你已经喝酒了
You've been drinking.
你开始跟踪我了
You're stalking me now?
那是我妻子 好吗
That's my wife, okay?
那是我的家人
That's my family.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她只是 她人真好
She just... she's so nice.
我喜欢她的口音
And I love her accent.
她很真实
She's so real.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛呢
What the fuck are you doing?
我想要尝尝你
I want to taste you.
我想含住你的鸡♥巴♥
I want to put your cock in my mouth.
操
Fuck!
听着
Listen to me.
你不许再接近我和我的家人
You don't come near me and my family again.
你有一条新短♥信♥
You have one new message.
你答应过我的 雷
You promised me, Ray.
别回家了
Don't come home.
停尸房♥那个姑娘
That girl at the morgue,
那天早上酒店里的那个
the one from the hotel this morning?
确保有人认领那具尸体
Make sure someone claims the body.
我不想让她孤零零的待在那儿
I don't want her sitting there alone.
你还好吗 老板
You okay, boss?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
城里 我自己的地方
My place in town.
我无法停止思念你
I can't stop thinking about you.
努力
Try.
操♥我♥ 雷
Fuck me, Ray.
救我 雷
Save me, Ray.
基♥督♥的肉身 天堂的面包
The body of Christ, the bread of Heaven.
基♥督♥的鲜血 救赎的圣杯
The blood of Christ, the cup of salvation.
你操她了吗
Did you fuck her?
没有
No.
艾比 我没有上...
Abs, I didn't sleep with...
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
那就好
Good.
李来电♥话♥了
Lee called.
他要招待一些客人
He's having some people over.
斯图会去那儿
Stu Feldman's gonna be there.
你可以跟他聊聊马尔堡女校
You can talk to him about Marlborough.
好的
All right.
我父亲来了
My father's coming.
他被假释了
He made parole.
上帝啊 雷
Jesus, Ray.
所以你才表现的像个混♥蛋♥一样吗
Is that why you're acting like such an asshole?
她是不是被你迷住了
Is she hung up on you?
所以她才想跟我做朋友
Did she try to make friends with me because of that?
不 宝贝儿
No, sweetheart.
当然不是
Of course not.
我有个同父异母的黑人混血兄弟
I have a black half-brother.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You're joking me.
没有
No.
我的天 太疯狂了
Oh, my God, that's crazy.
我知道
I know.
伙计们 要来杯贝里尼鸡尾酒吗
Guys, you want a Bellini?
不用 谢了
I'm good, thanks.
那是一杯新鲜的桃酱对吗
That's a fresh peach puree, right?
那是威尼斯的哈里酒吧发明的
It was invented at Harry's Bar in Venice.
我爱威尼斯
Oh. I love Venice.
雷
Ray.
你居然告诉斯图的姑娘
You tell Stu Feldman's girl
他在监视她
he's spying on her.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
她被人跟踪
She has a stalker.
我有道德责任告诉她
I had a moral responsibility to tell her.
你有道德责任干好你♥他♥妈♥的活儿
You have a moral responsibility to do your fucking job.
见他妈的鬼
What the fuck?
以斯拉
Ezra.
以斯拉 以斯拉
Ezra! Ezra!
过来
Come on.
过
Come...
以斯拉 这边
Ez-- Ezra, hey!
快过来
Come on.
难以置信
No, no way...
小家伙
Oh, man.
我是艾比·多诺万
I'm Abby Donovan.
你好 艾比·多诺万
Hi, Abby Donovan.
李说我可以和你谈谈马尔堡女校的事
Lee said I could talk to you about Marlborough.
没问题
No problem.
嗨 雷
Hey, Ray.
汤米 你在这干嘛
What are you doing here, Tommy?
我今天没事干
I got a day pass.
你出来
Get out.
爸 为什么
Dad, why?
别跟我顶嘴 快出来
Don't argue with me, just get out.
那是我女儿 布丽奇特
That's my daughter, Bridget.
她是个很不错的孩子
She's a great kid.
聪明伶俐
Smart as a whip.
挺漂亮的
Beautiful girl.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
真可惜了
What a shame.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我绝对不会让她入读
Uh, I'm gonna make sure that she is banned
马尔堡女校或是哈佛西湖学校
from Marlborough, Harvard-Westlake,
哪个都别想进
all of them.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我告诉你好了 艾比·多诺万
I'll tell you why, Abby Donovan.
因为你丈夫干了我女朋友
'Cause your husband fucked my girlfriend.
这就是原因
That's why.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
别打脸 别
Not in the face... not...!
不
No!
这就是她
There she is.
你...
You, um...
你从没告诉我布丽奇特是怎么死的
you never told me how Bridget died.
她嗑药嗑多了
She was high on drugs.
从屋顶跳了下来
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表