剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
- Do you know the way? - Yes.
-知道吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yes!
-那好 你在那里等着我们 -好
- All right, now, you wait there for us. - Okay.
好啦 那走吧
All right. Now go ahead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好啦 走吧
All right. Go ahead.
这他妈什么情况
What the fuck?
你要你亲眼看看 米克
I needed you to see that, Mick.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
无所谓了
Never mind.
来 把她扔进去
Come on. Throw her in.
站在洞口边 米基
Stand by the hole, Mick.
别这样 萨利
Come on, Sully.
别 别把我跟她扔在一起
Don't-don't throw me in with her.
我都不认识这娘们儿
I hardly knew the broad.
今天才第一次操她
Fucked her for the first time today.
好吧
All right.
给米基另外挖个洞
Dig another hole for Mickey.
多诺万家谁最强悍 邦奇叔叔
Who's the toughest Donovan, Uncle Bunch?
我不知道
I don't know.
但肯定不是我
I know it's not me.
你♥爸♥和泰瑞叔叔干架的时候
Your pop and Uncle Terry ever start scrapping,
我根本插不进去
I won't get in the way.
老爸真的那么彪悍吗
Is Dad really that tough?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
-真的 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
他在南波士顿可是很有名呢
Had a big reputation back in Southie.
很多人都说他比米基还要猛
Lot of people saying he was gonna be tougher than Mickey.
那达利尔叔叔呢
What about Uncle Daryll?
-他也很猛吗 -我不知道
- Is he tough? - I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
他只算半个多诺万 但
He's only half a Donovan, but...
他也许 很强悍吧
he's probably... tough.
比我强
Tougher than me.
所有人都比我强
Everybody's tougher than me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你一定要像你老爹一样强
You need to be as tough as your old man
因为外面有很多阴险的混♥蛋♥
'cause there's some fucking snakes out there.
别让任何人利用你
Don't ever let anybody take advantage of you.
听到了吗
You hear me?
好 我不会的
Okay, I won't.
很好
Good.
让我消失
It was Ray's idea...
是雷的主意 还是你的
to disappear me or yours?
都有一点吧 雷不想让他的孩子
Bit of both. Ray didn't want his kids...
在新闻上看到爷爷死了
seeing Grandpa's dead body on the news.
我
Me?
我可是专业人士
I'm a professional.
什么玩意儿啊
This is bullshit.
为什么不让他自己挖坟
He should dig his own grave.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for this.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
我不想...
I don't want to get...
尸体成为野兽的腹中餐
torn apart by wild animals.
还记得吗 当年我们一起
Remember that? Us?
那家伙叫什么来着
Who was that guy...
我们没把尸体埋好 是山姆吗
that guy we didn't bury right? Uh, Sam...
山姆什么来着
Sam fucking something.
是索尔 索尔·哈代
Saul. Saul Hardy.
索尔 就是他 该死的索尔·哈代
Saul, that's him. Saul fucking Hardy.
-是啊 -记性不错啊
- Yeah. - Well remembered.
流浪狗把他给分尸了
Stray dog dragged his body away.
他的大腿骨最后都跑到多尔切斯特了
His femur ended up down in Dorchester.
英国南部某城市
说不定被哪个野孩子拿着玩棒球呢
Some kid was playing fucking stickball with it.
还击出了一个二垒打
Hit a double with Saul's fucking femur.
加把劲 小巨人
Come on, Tiny.
该死的 外头冷起来了 动作快点
Fuck's sake, it's getting cold out here. Come on.
对女士吹口哨是种侮辱
That's degrading to women.
你从哪儿学的 女性主义理论课吗
Where'd you learn that? Your feminist theory class?
别这么轻浮 妈妈
Don't be facetious, Mom.
放轻松 小布 我不过是想找点乐子
Lighten up, Bridg. I'm just trying to have some fun.
康纳好像对她有点意思
Conor seems to like her.
住嘴啦
Shut up.
去弄点喝的 我要和你♥爸♥爸谈谈
Go get a soda. I want to talk to your dad.
那个老头是谁 雷
Who's that old guy, Ray?
无名小卒
Nobody.
-他是什么人啊 -没什么人
- Who is he? - He's nobody.
哪儿这么多无聊的问题
What's with all the fucking questions?
时间到 选手请带护齿
Seconds out. Mouthpieces in.
第三回合开始
Round three coming up.
活动起来 达利尔 你得做好热身
Keep moving, Daryll. You got to stay warm.
你什么时候管起我来了
Since when do you care what I do?
动起来 达利尔
Keep fucking moving, Daryll.
说真的 泰瑞 米基哪儿去了
Seriously, Terry, where's Mickey at?
-不知道 -我需要他在场
- I don't know. - Well, I need him here.
-他得在我的场角 -他会来的
- I need him in my corner. - He'll be here.
你好 我叫艾比·多诺万
Hi. I'm Abby Donovan.
你好
Yeah. Hi.
打得不错 是吧
It's a good fight, huh?
你是怎么认识雷的
So, how do you know Ray?
我们是老乡
Eh, we go back.
你也是南波士顿人
You from Southie?
是
Yeah.
你是米基的朋友吗
You a friend of Mick's?
时候到了 米基
Time to do this, Mick.
我明白...
I understand...
你为什么这么做 萨利
your reasons, Sully.
可是雷
But Ray.
你就没问过他原因吗
Did you even fucking ask him why?
我不在乎 米基
I don't care why, Mick.
雷付了我钱
Ray's paying me.
不过知道吗
But you know what?
就算没钱 我也干
I'd gladly do this for free.
不为你偷的那些钱
Not for the money you stole.
不为你搞得我家破人亡
And not for putting my whole fucking family away.
是为了她
But for her.
谁
Who?
考琳·道森
Colleen Dawson.
雷以前的女友
Ray's old girlfriend?
你也上过她
You were fucking her, too?
我没上她 你个混♥蛋♥
I wasn't fucking her, you piece of shit.
我爱她
I loved her.
没错 没错 我们约会 也上过床
Yeah. Yeah, I was seeing her, fucking too.
我甚至为她在科哈塞特买♥♥个小房♥子
Had a little place picked out in Cohasset for us.
可你却杀了她
And then you fucking killed her.
笑什么
What's so funny?
你找错人了 伙计
You got the wrong guy, pal.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
考琳不是我杀的
I didn't kill Colleen.
我的枪顶上了你的脑袋
I point a gun to your head
你才突然开始喊冤
and you're innocent all of a sudden?
别做梦了 米基
Get real, Mick.
你都为此坐了牢
You went to prison because of it.
我向你发誓 那姑娘不是我杀的
I swear to you I did not kill that girl.
而且我有证据
And I can prove it.
一枪崩了他吧 萨利
Just fucking shoot him, Sully.
跟我谈谈 亲爱的
Talk to me, sweetheart.
你不想在特鲁兹代尔有幢房♥子
You don't want a house in Trousdale.
-不想吗 -不想
- No? - No.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表