剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你预约了吗
She expecting you?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
听着 我很抱歉没打电♥话♥给你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't call you...
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你把我鼻梁骨打断了
I think you broke my nose!
温迪 快叫保安
Wendy, call security!
天呐
Oh, my God!
又见到你了
Hello again.
感觉怎么样
How are you?
很好 非常放松
Good. Very relaxed.
我... 刚享受了下按♥摩♥
I, uh... I just got a rubdown.
除了音乐其它都很好
Liked everything but the music.
那么 米基 你想去喝一杯吗
So, Mickey, would you like to go and get a drink?
我就住在好莱坞山上
Well, I live over in Hollywood.
我那有一瓶尊美醇 那地方是我儿子的
Got a bottle of Jameson. The place belongs to my son.
但那里不适合像你这样的淑女
But it ain't no place for a lady like you.
你不会想去那的
You don't want to go there.
其实我内心很强大
Well, I'm tougher than I look.
我喜欢住在悬崖边[刺♥激♥惊险的生活]
I like living on the edge.
是吗
Yeah?
我在大厅等你
I'll see you in the lobby.
好的
Okay.
这是你母亲死去的地方吗
Is this where your mom died?
是的
Yeah.
不用这样
Hey, no.
别 不要哭宝贝 没事的
No, don't be crying, boo. It's okay.
她是咎由自取
She put herself there.
你以为这就威胁得了我
You think you intimidate me?
你这狗♥日♥的♥
You motherfuckers.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
搞什么鬼 你竟然烧了我的...
What the fuck? You burn my fucking...
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
我去弄点咖啡
I'm gonna go get some coffee.
女士优先
Oh. Ladies fist.
我们家厕纸用完了
We're out of toilet paper.
你会跳电臀舞吗
You know how to twerk?
电臀舞
Twerk?
什么
What?
稍后告诉你
We'll get to that.
你这有冰块吗
Do you have any ice?
对呀 冰块
Ice.
她真漂亮
She's so pretty.
真抱歉我那时对你那么粗暴 美妞
I'm sorry I was rough, shawty.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
没事
It's okay.
我也得向你道歉
I'm sorry, too.
我爸对你干了什么
What did my father do to you?
没什么
Nothing.
把我带回我该待的地方
Brought me back where I belong.
你不属于这
You don't belong here.
不 我属于这里 美妞
Yeah, I do, shawty.
这也是我的家
My house, too.
我生在这里
I was born here.
我要拍一个音乐录像带
I'm gonna make a music video...
就在这个犯罪现场
right here in the crime scene.
瑞康说我会名声大噪的
Re-Kon says my street cred's gonna go through the roof.
你真勇敢 马文
I think you're brave, Marvin.
我可是黑人中的欧比旺[《星球大战》中人物]
Well, I'm the black Obi-Wan, baby.
失败一次 我会更强大地卷土重来
Strike me down, I come back two times stronger.
《星球大战》中欧比旺的台词
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我占了我弟弟的便宜
You took advantage of my brother.
你什么意思 什么叫"占了便宜"
What you mean, "took advantage"?
他可是个成年人了
He's grown man.
我要你把钱还回来
I want the fucking money back.
没门 去死吧
No way. Go fuck yourself.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
现在我再说一遍
Let's try this again.
把我弟弟的钱还回来
I want my brother's money back.
不能全还 你把我房♥子烧了
Not all of it. There was fire.
烟火损失很严重
Smoke damage very bad.
把钱还回来
I want the money back.
好吧 我们商量一下怎么样
Okay. I make settlement, huh?
一半
Half.
我要全部
All.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
支票收吗
You take check?
-要现金 -办不到
- Cash. - Can't do.
我没有现金 好吧
No cash. Okay!
现金就是了
Yes, cash.
拿到钱再放他走
Keep him here till you get the money.
好
Okay.
老板 去哪呢
Hi, boss. Where you going?
有点家事
Got a family thing.
你跟她谈过了吗
So, did you talk to her?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
谈得怎么样
And how'd it go?
还不错
Not bad.
又干违法勾当了
So, that's federal, right?
是啊
Yeah.
想看看我肚脐上的穿孔吗
You want to see my belly button piercing?
想
Yeah.
很疼吧
Dang, that hurts.
让我看看
Let me see.
我爸妈完全抓狂了
My fucking parents overreacted.
知道吗 你很幸运
You know, you're lucky you have folks
能有真心关心你的父母
who care about you so much.
我想做♥爱♥
I want to have sex.
真的
I do.
这样不好
I don't think so.
为什么
Why not?
为什么 马文
Why not, Marvin?
因为你老爸都把枪都顶进我嘴里了
'Cause your father put a fucking gun in my mouth.
这就是原因
That's why.
也是我睡在这里的原因
It's why I'm sleeping here.
也是我不能再回卡拉巴萨斯的原因
It's why I'm not coming back to Calabasas.
我甚至都不该碰你
I shouldn't even be touching you.
我今晚就住这儿了
I'm staying here tonight.
布丽奇特
Bridget.
多诺万太太 我是马文
Mrs. Donovan, it's Marvin.
布丽奇特和我在一起
Bridget's here with me.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
我这是为了你好 姑娘
It's for your own good, baby girl.
威士忌
Whiskey.
很不错
It's good.
是啊 味道不错
Yeah. It's good.
年轻时 我也是玉树临风的
I was good-looking back in the day.
你现在也挺帅气
You're good-looking now.
我可不想跟你滚床单
I don't think I could fuck you.
你年纪太大了
You're too old for me.
要不就吹下箫吧
How about a blow job?
不行
I couldn't.
我不想干了
I'm kind of over it.
别这样嘛
Ah, come on.
拿把枪逼着我 我就干
You'd have to put a gun to my head.
我先失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a minute?
-跪下 -天啊
- Get on your knees. - Oh, God!
跪下
Get on your knees.
天啊
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表