剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我们终要为犯过的错误付出代价
There's a price to pay for the wrong that we do.
巨大的代价
A terrible price.
你父亲打了三次电♥话♥了
Your father called three times.
我以为我们已经搞定他了
I thought we took care of him.
你妈揍人都比你狠
Oh, your mother hits harder than that.
记得爸爸的女朋友克劳德特吗
You remember Dad's girlfriend Claudette?
想起她那小黑翘臀我都想哭了
I could cry thinking about that sweet black ass of hers.
我刚收到了一段视频
I just got a video
我在视频里做了不该做的事
of me doing something I shouldn't have been doing.
-汤米 你在这干嘛 -小家伙
- What are you doing there, Tommy? - Little man.
-怎么回事 -你儿子和人打架了
- What's that? - Your son's getting in fights.
胡说 是踢足球的时候摔倒了
Bullshit. I fell at soccer.
我绝对不会让她入读
I'm gonna make sure that she's banned
马尔堡女校或是哈佛西湖学校
from Marlborough, Harvard-Westlake,
哪个都别想进
all of them.
因为你丈夫干了我女朋友
'cause your husband fucked my girlfriend.
-你操她了吗 -没有
- Did you fuck her? - No.
我把他带到了西部大道的一家汽车旅馆
I drove him over to a motel on Western Avenue.
你知道他杀了一个牧师
You know he killed a priest.
你跟警♥察♥说过吗
Did you talk to the police?
他们会觉得我知道他打算做什么
They might think that I knew what he was planning to do.
给他五万他才会指认米基
He'll I.D. Mickey for $50K.
动手
Do it.
你表现得很"棒"啊
Great guns you got there.
给她打个电♥话♥ 她喜欢你
Call her. She likes you.
-你喜欢吃意大利粉吗 -当然
- You like spaghetti? - Sure.
是我把你弄出监狱的
I'm the guy that got you out of prison.
你是谁 联邦调查局的吗
What are you? FBI?
如果沃波尔的人得知我泄了什么密
You know how many punks would've wanted to kill me in Walpole
你知道会有多少人想杀我吗
if they knew what I fed you people?
清道夫
第1季第4集
我他妈能不能有点隐私
Can I get some fucking privacy?
好
All right.
整天他妈的绕圈
Circling these motherfuckers all day!
你们的埃迪刚从一队人中指认了你父亲
Your guy Eddie just picked your father out of the lineup.
一切准备就绪 雷
All systems are go, Ray.
逮捕令今天会就签发
Warrant's getting delivered today.
确保他们知道他在洛杉矶
Make sure they know he's in L.A.
没问题 我们一拿到逮捕令
Yeah, when we get the warrant,
就传真给洛杉矶警局
we'll fax it to the LAPD.
他们今天就会"接走"他吗
They'll pick him up today?
是的
Yeah.
今天
Today.
逮捕令马上就会签发
The arrest warrant's being issued right now.
今天盯紧他 阿维
I want eyes on him all day, Av.
没问题 老板
You got it, boss.
我会盯紧他的
I'll stay close.
快醒醒 笨蛋
Wake up, knucklehead.
准备上路啦
Let's get the show on the road.
快点
Come on.
达利尔在这里干嘛
What's Daryll doing here?
我们一起去棕榈泉
We're all going to Palm Springs.
棕榈泉
Palm Springs?
去干嘛
Why?
我妈住在那儿
My mom lives there.
拿回属于我的东西
Gonna go get what's mine.
行动起来
Let's bounce.
大美女 今天出来玩吗
你们怎么都穿得这么漂亮
Why are you all dressed up?
今天是贝艾尔学院家庭日 老爸
It's Bel Air Academy Family Day, Daddy.
康纳和我要去参观校园
Conor and I are taking the tour.
我以为我们不准备去了
I thought we weren't doing that.
妈妈说要去
Mom said we were.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你要是不来她会很吓人的
She's gonna freak if you don't come.
家庭日吗
Family Day, huh?
你看上去真美
You look nice.
艾比 关于今天的事
Listen, Abs, about this thing today...
你答应过我的 雷
You promised me, Ray.
我知道 只是 我有些事
I know. It's just, I got some stuff...
你承诺过的
You gave me your word.
一整天...
One day...
没有以斯拉 没有李 没有阿维
With no Ezra, no Lee, no Avi,
-没有莉娜 没有工作 -好 没问题
- no Lena, no work. - Okay, okay. No problem.
我会带多诺万一家去贝艾尔学院
I'll bring the Donovan family over to Bel Air Academy.
拜托 现在别这样
Can we do this later, please?
我已经穿戴整齐了
I'm all dressed.
我知道 所以我才忍♥不住
I know you are-- that's the problem.
这个烦人的东西你是怎么解开的
How do you get these freakin' things undone?
好啦 我们得赶紧打扮起来
Come on. We got to get dressed. Come on.
-你得赶紧穿戴整齐 -知道啦
- You got to get dressed. - All right.
操得越爽 生出来的孩子越棒
Great kids come from great fucks.
所以造我的那次操得很爽咯
So I come from a great fuck, huh?
绝对的
Absolutely.
那我呢 爸
What about me, Pop?
每段关系各有不同
Every relationship is different.
你妈是个好厨子
Your mother was a good cook.
快听快听 爸
Oh, listen- listen-listen, Pop.
这是我18岁时录的
I recorded this when I was 18.
你听见我对你说
You hear me talkin' to you
切克闹
Check it out.
女孩 早起第一件事
Girl, it's the first thing in the morning,
就是回味你的甜蜜
but I'm thinking about your sweet thing,
让我高♥潮♥迭起
and it's got me feeling high.
你退学就为了弄这个屁玩意儿吗
You quit school to make that shit?
首先 这不是什么屁玩意儿
Okay, first of all, it's not shit.
这是好东西 知道吗
It's quality, okay?
这是狗屎
It's shit.
你能别弄那个了吗
Will you stop doing that?!
都他妈的快被你弄坏了
You're gonna break the fucking thing!
你才会弄坏呢
You're gonna break it.
你在说什么 我他妈的都没碰它
What are you talking about? I'm not even fucking touching it!
随便 反正车是你的
Whatever, it's your car.
对 车是我的 所以我说了算
Yeah, 's my car. It means I'm the boss.
随便 我想呼吸点新鲜空气
Whatever. Maybe I want some air.
如果你继续碰肯定会坏的 那...
Well, if you keep touching that, if that's broken, then the...
你们两个都够了
Cut it out, the two of ya!
米基要跟达利尔和邦奇出城
Mickey's going out of town with Daryll and Bunchy.
正沿10号♥公路往东走
He's heading east on the 10.
跟着他们
Stick with 'em.
你整个早上都在接电♥话♥
You've been on that phone all morning.
我们要迟到了 走吧
We're gonna be late. Let's go.
再打给我
Call me later.
好的 老板
I will, boss.
多诺万先生
Hey, Mr. Donovan.
你买♥♥下我了吗
Hey, you buy me yet?
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
马文
Marvin.
现在谁家还给孩子取名叫马文啊
Who names their kid Marvin anymore?
他的名字源于马文·盖伊
He's named after Marvin Gaye.
马文·盖伊是谁
Who's that?
史上最伟大的R&B歌♥手
Just the greatest R&B singer ever.
来玩个痛快吧
Let's get it on,
宝贝 来玩个痛快吧
ooh, baby, let's get it on.
天哪 妈 太恶心了
God, Mom, gross.
就是很恶心 康纳
Right, Conor.
我和你父亲从没乱搞过
Your father and I never messed around or anything.
所以你是纯洁无暇的
You were conceived immaculate.
应该用副词
Immaculately.
我开玩笑而已
I was making a joke.
等等
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表