剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你从没告诉我布丽奇特是怎么死的
You never told me how Bridget died.
她嗑药嗑多了
She was high on drugs.
从屋顶跳了下来
She jumped off a roof.
真可怜
That's really sad.
这地方棒极了 是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
This place is great, a good investment.
-您有钱的吧 -这张支票
- You got money, right? - This is a check
是主教区给你的140万和解金
from the diocese for your settlement of $1.4 million.
他怎么没告诉我要买♥♥♥房♥♥
He didn't tell me he was buying a house.
怎么 没征求你同意吗
What, he didn't ask your permission?
不 不 不要
No! No! No!
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
你干什么了
What did you do?
让它烧吧
Let it burn.
萨利十年前就死了
Sully died ten years ago.
告诉他我来了
Just tell him I'm here.
我想让你杀了我父亲
I want you to kill my father.
我可以帮你去任何地方
I can set you up wherever you want to go.
可不便宜
It's not gonna be cheap.
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
对 她是
Yeah, she is.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是很高兴你能来
I'm just happy you're here.
很好 不要忘了
Well, good. Don't forget it.
那个肖恩·沃克吗
Sean fucking Walker?
我有证据表明他二十年前
I have evidence that he shot a girl
在波士顿射杀了一个女孩
in Boston 20 years ago.
然后他把这件凶杀案
And then he frames a working Joe
诬陷给了一个老实人
from an honest family for the murder.
我要是买♥♥下了这个剧本 那它就是我的了
I buy this story, I own it.
你不能再跟别人签了
You cannot share this with anyone.
她在自己家里被杀了
She was murdered in our own house.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你早就知道了
Fuck you, man. You knew.
离他远点 听懂了吗
Stay away from him, you understand me?
你♥爸♥觉得
Your dad thinks
我会教坏你
I'm gonna be a bad influence on you.
我爸才会
My dad's the bad influence.
我还不想这样
I'm not ready.
快给哥吹♥箫♥啊 臭娘们
Pipe me, bitch.
-快啊 -马文
- Come on. Do it! - Marvin!
你混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
他对你做了什么
What did he do?
他只是醉了
He just got carried away.
我不是有意伤害她的
I didn't mean to hurt her.
他会杀了他的
He's gonna kill him.
妈妈
Mom.
别站在窗边了
Come away from the window.
你们很自豪 现在开始吧
Pretty proud of yourself. Now, let's get to it.
双方都准备好正面交锋了吧
You're both ready to go face-to-face, are you?
-是的 汤姆 -是的 准备好了
- Yeah, we sure are, Tom. - Yes, sir, we're ready.
你要把我像垃圾一样扔在这里吗
So, you just gonna leave me here like a piece of shit?
你得留下来照顾我妈妈
You got to stay here to take care of my mother.
凭什么
Why should I?
我照顾她这么多年了
Years I been taking care of her.
现在换你照顾我了
Now you got to take care of me.
-54... -我没法再在波士顿
- 54... - I cannot go through another winter
过冬了 帕特里克
in Boston, Patrick.
我双腿膝盖都有
I'm getting arthritis
-关节炎 -你害我错过了
- in both my knees. - See, I missed it now.
-我♥操♥ -我这么多年来
- Fuck it. - I have been living
跟你过着非人的生活
like shit for years with you.
就好像地底下的鼹鼠一样
Like a mole underground.
鼹鼠可不会每周去做一次头发
Moles don't get their hair done every freaking week.
现在你终于有钱了 却想撇下我
Now you're gonna be rich, and you're not taking me with you?
谁会像我一样照顾你
Well, who takes care of you like I do?
谁提醒你吃药
Who lays out your pills?
谁为你做饭
Who cooks for you?
你肩膀酸痛时
Who rubs Bengay
-拜托 -谁帮你按♥摩♥
- Come on. - on your sore shoulder?
谁让你一柱擎天
Who makes you hard?
说啊
Say it.
谁让你一柱擎天 宝贝
Who makes you hard, baby?
快说啊
You got to say it.
谁让你一柱擎天
Who makes you hard?
中国
Uh, China.
答对了
Right you are.
是你
You do.
你让我一柱擎天
You make me hard.
闭上你的嘴 给我吹♥箫♥
Now, shut up and blow me already.
喂
Hello.
今早的火灾
That fire this morning?
什么
What?
只是个警告
That was a warning.
你烧了我的房♥子
You burned my fucking house?
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么样
What the fuck you want, huh?
你卖♥♥给布兰登·多诺万的房♥子
The house you sold to Brendan Donovan,
你♥他♥妈♥把钱给老子退回来
I want the fucking money back
否则我就把你的地♥产♥全烧光
or I'm gonna set fire to every property you own.
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥ 你...
Fuck you, asshole. You...
泰瑞 你好啊
Yeah, Terry, what's up?
你会来吗
Hey, you coming?
会啊
Yeah, I'm coming.
你以为我忘了吗
You think I forgot?
好吧 一会儿见
All right, see you soon.
一会儿见
See you.
布丽奇特
Bridget?
你就不能整理一下吗
You got to put your shit all over the place?
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你去穿脐洞了 对吧
You went and got pierced, huh?
什么
What?
我们不是说好了
I thought we talked about this.
我会陪你去
I thought we agreed that I was gonna go with you,
地方由我挑
and I was gonna pick the place.
你会得肝炎的
Now you're gonna get hepatitis.
-不会的 -病毒会在你体内生根
- No, I'm not. - It never leaves your system.
让我看看
Let me see it.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你由着她这么干吗
You let her do this?
原则上是的
In principle, yeah.
这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思就是 我说她可以穿洞
It means I told her she could do it,
但是必须由我陪同 我来选地点
but not without me being there, and I was gonna pick the place.
她没跟你去 谁跟你去的
If she didn't go with you, who did?
我自己去的
I went by myself.
什么时候
When?
昨天
Yesterday.
昨天什么时候
What time yesterday?
我翘了最后两节课
I skipped my last two classes,
但是两门课我都能得A
but I'm getting A's in both of them.
我都不知道要怎么惩罚你
I can't even think how you're gonna get punished for this.
-你干脆打她好了 -我他妈不是我父亲
- Why don't you beat her? - I'm not my fucking father.
心理医生说我可以 你也同意了 妈妈
The therapist said I could do it, and you agreed, Mom.
心理医生 什么心里医生
Therapist? What therapist?
她说这是一个重新拥有
She said it's a way for me to reclaim
-自己身体的途径 -什么心理医生
- my body after what happened. - What therapist?
我带她去看了医生 她被性侵犯了 雷
I took her to see someone. She was sexually abused, Ray.
-操 -我没有被性侵犯
- Oh, fuck. - I wasn't sexually abused.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你就这么纵容她
You let this go on?
我告诉过你有些事由我做主
I told you I was gonna decide some things.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表