剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Losing your mom-- that's a big one.
真的是件大事
That's a big one.
这招行不通的 米基
That shit ain't gonna work, Mick.
做个男人 快他妈闭嘴吧
So just be a man and shut the fuck up.
话说你是怎么找到我的
So, how'd you find me?
不是我找到的
I didn't.
是雷找到的我
Ray found me.
-比赛很精彩对吧 -对
- It's a good fight, huh? - Yeah.
我们很期待你的比赛 达利尔 对吧
We're looking forward to your fight, Daryll. Right?
是啊 我迫不及待了
Yeah, I can't wait.
你们两个什么时候见过面
When'd you two meet?
我带孩子们来过
I brought the kids by one day.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
雷 我能单独跟你说几句话吗
Hey, Ray, can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你是怎么回事
What's- what's up with you, man?
米基离开你母亲的事你是怪我吗
Do you blame me for Mickey leaving your moms?
我不怪你 当时你还没出生呢
I don't blame you. You weren't born.
我怪他
I blame him.
那你为什么找人揍我
Okay, so why'd you have me beat up?
你我心知肚明
I think we both know the answer to that.
我只是在帮我爸爸
I was helping out my pops.
是啊
Yeah.
我们 我们今晚先不要计较这些好吗
Look, let's, uh, let's put it aside tonight, all right?
我是来看你比赛的
I came here to see you fight.
我说
Hey!
我大老远把儿子带来不是来看多诺万家的人输的
I didn't bring my son here to see a Donovan lose.
知道了吗
All right?
没问题
All right.
一定痛扁他
Kick his ass.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
你不用担心
Don't worry about it.
好吧 我不担心
Okay, I won't.
我要再去拿杯啤酒
I'm gonna get another beer...
火箭雷
Ray the Rocket.
什么
What?
你是有外号♥的
You did have a nickname.
我和姑娘们以前就是这么叫你的
That's what me and the girls used to call you.
火箭雷
Ray the Rocket.
快点 出来 给我滚出来
Come on, get out, get the fuck out.
待在那里
Stay right there.
不要动
Don't fucking move.
求你了 求你了
Please, God! Please, God!
站起来
Get up!
让她闭嘴
Shut her up.
好了吗
Got her?
我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
我当时在监狱里 我得先求自保
I was in prison. I had to save my skin.
我知道你的所作所为
I know what you did.
你把我全家都出♥卖♥♥♥了
You ratted out my whole family.
可怜的罗比 在里面死于艾滋病
Poor Robbie, dying of the virus in there.
那不是我的错啊
It wasn't my fault.
我把他供出来之前他就感染艾滋病了
He got AIDS before I ratted him out.
-他其实是基佬 -好吧
- He was a secret fag. - Yeah.
一直偷偷搞基 真不是我的错
Taking it up the ass in secret. Come on.
他是双性恋好吗
All right, he was half a fag.
我有次撞见了
I walked in on him once.
差点把我吓尿了
Scared the shit out of me.
我真不知道他们在乱搞什么
I didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
是很令人费解
It is confusing.
上去 快走
Up here. Go on.
我现在还跟联调局合作
I'm still working for the FBI.
真♥他♥妈♥吓我一跳啊 米基
That's a big fucking surprise, Mick.
又一个杀掉你的好理由
Another good reason to kill you.
所以他们才会让我提前出狱
That's why they let me out early.
他们想让我帮着搞垮
They wanted me to help them bring down
雷和他的老板以斯拉·古德曼
Ray and his boss Ezra Goldman,
这些混♥蛋♥陷害了我
the fuckers that set me up.
陷害你什么了
Set you up for what?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
但这大概能解释为什么雷要雇用你来杀我
But it probably explains why Ray hired you
而不是自己动手
to kill me and didn't do it himself.
你是什么意思
What are you getting at?
他知道联邦政♥府♥盯着他呢
He knows the Feds are watching him.
没准他也打算陷害你
Maybe he's trying to set you up, too.
净他妈胡扯 米克
Just talking a load of shit, Mick.
净他妈胡扯
Just a load of shit.
谢谢
Mmm. Thanks.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
我来等着结束了好收钱
I'm here to collect the money once it's done.
交易可不是这样的
That's not the deal.
应该是我把钱带给你
I'm supposed to bring it to you.
但是 萨利不相信你
Yeah, well, uh, Sully don't trust you.
你让萨利滚一边儿去
Sully can go fuck himself.
我已经在这儿了 雷
I'm here, Ray.
我要是走了 交易就拉倒了
If I leave, it don't get done.
你自己选吧
Your choice.
邦奇 怎么了
Bunchy, what's the matter?
-没事 我很好 -邦奇
- Nothing. I'm fine. - Bunch...
你离我家人远点 听到了吗
You stay away from my family, you hear me?
怎么了 邦奇
What's going on, Bunch?
他很不开心
He's upset.
你在不爽什么
What are you upset about?
全家人都在这儿
The whole family's here.
我以为这就是你想要的呢
I thought that's what you wanted.
并不是全家人都在吧
We're not all here, are we?
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
泰瑞说米基在外头跟一个娘们儿鬼混呢
Terry said Mick was out with some broad.
谁他妈知道 没准他又跑路了
Who the fuck knows? Maybe he took off again.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
他不会离开我们的
He wouldn't leave us.
你记性不太好吧 邦奇
You got a short memory, don't you, Bunch?
你忘了克劳德特了
Forget about Claudette?
可怜的妈妈死在我们面前的时候
Poor Mom dying in front of us
他却跑到另一座城里跟她鬼混
while he's across town screwing her?
你忘了我和泰瑞给你们做饭洗衣吗
You don't remember me and Terry cooking and cleaning for you?
送你和布丽奇特去学校
Taking you and Bridget to school?
我他妈可忘不了
'Cause I sure fucking do.
跪下 亲爱的
Kneel down, honey.
很快就完事儿
This is gonna be over fast.
不该这么办事儿 萨利
It's not the way things
你知道的
are done, Sully. You know that.
你杀女人是为了激♥情♥
You kill a woman for passion,
而非交易 这是交易 她不属于这里
not business. This is business. She don't belong here.
我前夫非常非常有钱
My ex-husband is very, very rich.
他会给你钱的
He'll pay you.
是吗
Yeah?
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
多少
How much?
你想要多少
How much do you want?
十万
100 grand.
都行 他会的
Anything. He'll...
他什么都愿意给
he'll pay you anything.
松开她
Cut her loose.
-她是目击者 -照我说的做
- She's a witness. - Just do it.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 来这儿
Come on. Come here.
现在 宝贝儿
Now, sweetheart,
我要你走到车子那里
I want you to walk back down to the car.
-你知道路吗 -是的
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表