剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Got myself in a little jam.
跟你说实话
To tell you the truth,
我需要点帮助
I could use some help.
不能在电♥话♥上谈
I can't discuss it over the phone.
我们能见一面吗
Do you think we could get together?
不确定 我还有网球课
I don't know-- I have a tennis lesson.
我不想吓唬你
I don't want to alarm you,
但是这事性命攸关
but it's a matter of life and death.
好的 两小时后到
Okay, I can be there in two hours.
这对我的意义真的很重大
I can't tell you how much this means to me.
他不吱声了
He got all quiet.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
等莉娜来
Wait for Lena.
等多久
How long?
等到来为止
As long as it takes.
我们必须确保没有目击者
We got to make sure there are no witnesses.
但如果我们等得太久
But if we wait too long...
他死了怎么办 雷
What if he dies, Ray?
见鬼
What the hell?
好了 好了
All right, all right!
怎么回事 泰伦斯
The fuck's up, Terrance?
没事 小派 今天休息吧
It's all right, Pie. Take the day off.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
昨晚这里有200个人
We had 200 people here last night.
-这里被搞得一团糟 -我来吧
- Place is trashed. - I'll do it.
你总是用太多漂白粉
You use too much Clorox.
你打扫时大家都不能呼吸
No one can breathe when you do it.
去休息吧
Take the day off.
我们打扫就行
We got it covered.
这是我的健身房♥
This is my gym.
我已经打扫了20多年了
I've been cleaning it for 20 years.
比他拥有这里的时间还久
Before he owned it.
怎么了 泰伦斯
What's going on, Terrance?
求你了 小派
Please, Pie.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
去休息吧
Take the day off.
好吧
Fine.
你们俩就跟这臭味一起生活吧
The two of you can live with the stink.
来人啊 快点过来 快点
Help! Get over here! Get...
让我走吧 我不会
Just let me go. I won't...
神父 你不能走
Father, you can't go.
让我走 我不会说的 我发誓
Let me go! I won't tell, I swear!
-我发誓 -你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
- I swear! - What the fuck are you doing?
我告诉你离他远点
I told you to stay away from him.
他想逃走
He tried to get out.
可怜可怜我 求你了
Have some mercy, I beg you.
我会死在那里的
I'll die back there!
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake, please!
他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
-我以为你锁门了 -我锁了
- I thought you locked the door. - I did.
他有自己的钥匙 从后门来的
He's got his own key, came 'round the back.
他身体很冷
He's cold.
他休克了
He's going into shock.
-得让他的腿高于头部 -你别管
- You got to raise his legs above his head. - Stay out of it!
别把我弄回去 求你了
Don't take me back there, please.
我们能不能把他放到沙发上
Can we at least put him on the couch?
还有人有钥匙吗
Anyone else with a key you want to tell me about?
没有
No.
好吧 把他抬起来
All right, let's pick him up.
你去
You do it.
好吧
Okay.
小心 小心 小心
Oh, watch out, watch out, watch out.
数三下 一 二
On three. One, two...
不
No!
如果他休克了他会死的
He'll die if he goes into shock.
很好
Good.
我去拿个毯子
I'll get a blanket.
我们得带他去医院
We got to get him to a hospital.
等莉娜那边有消息再说
Not till we hear from Lena.
你是多诺万家的人是吧
So you're a Donovan, huh?
米基的儿子
Mick's boy?
跟你一样
Same as you.
好吧
All right.
把更衣室里面收拾一下
Go clean up the mess in that locker room.
你跟别人约会呢吗 阿维
You seeing anyone, Avi?
目前没有
Not now.
雷总是让我很忙
Ray keeps me busy.
我跟你说过别在饭桌上发短♥信♥
I told you about that texting at the table.
天呐
God.
忙什么
Busy doing what?
我周末要照顾我母亲
I have to take care of my mother on the weekends.
宝贝 我在肯家了 想过来吗
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
没什么 周五到周六
Nothing. Uh, from Friday to Saturday,
她什么也做不了
she can't do anything,
不能开灯
like, um... turn on lights,
-不能做饭 -为什么
- um... cook. - Why?
安息日
Shabbat.
什么
What?
安息日 康纳
It's the Sabbath, Conor.
黑色安息日
Like... Black Sabbath?
那是个乐队 你个白♥痴♥
That's a band, you idiot.
我妈信东正教
My mother is Orthodox.
她保持"圣洁"
She keeps kosher.
在安息日她不能做任何事
She can't do anything on the Sabbath
因为那天是神圣的日子
because it's the holy day.
安息之日
A day of rest.
为什么我们不那样做
See, why don't we do that?
我们不信犹太教
We're not Jewish.
我们什么也不信
We're not anything.
我们没有任何信仰
We don't have any beliefs.
-爸爸讨厌宗教 -我做瑜伽
- Daddy hates religion. - I do yoga.
那不是宗教
That's not a religion.
我要当一个佛教♥徒♥
I'm going to be a Buddhist.
蕾西让我过去
Um, Lacy asked me to come over
一起复习化学 所以
to study for our chem final, so...
需要我接你就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need a ride home.
我觉得你不应该去
I don't think you should go.
妈妈
Mom?
她去朋友家
She's going to a friend's.
她得待在屋里
She needs to stay in the house.
你们都不能出门
All of you need to stay.
孩子们 上楼去
Kids, go upstairs.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
-又去 -赶快去
- Again? - Just go.
发生什么事了
What the hell's going on?
我们有危险吗
Are we in danger?
我不能说 艾比
I can't talk about it, Abby.
但是我接到雷的消息之前谁也不能离开
But no one leaves the house until I hear from Ray.
你觉得你能在我家里囚禁我吗
You think you can keep me a prisoner in my own house?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
别激动
Don't get excited.
阿维说我们不能出门
Avi says we can't leave the house.
我只是想让阿维在那里保护你们
I just wanted Avi to be there with you.
-以防万一 -万一什么
- In case. - In case what?
因为肖恩的事 媒体那边
Because of Sean. The press.
为什么媒体要跟我谈肖恩·沃克的事
Why would the press want to talk to me about Sean Walker?
你以为我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
小艾 跟阿维待在那 好吗
Look, Abs, just stay there with Avi, okay?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表