剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
还有
And that, um...
你得明白 现在局面变得很微妙
that you understand that things are real delicate right now.
你现在又站在她那边了吗
So you on her side now?
这不是立场的问题 卡南
It ain't about sides, Kanan.
那天晚上你还派我去杀他
Cause it really didn't feel like y'all was on the same side
我可真没觉得你们俩是一边的
the night that you sent me out there to put him down.
就你那嘴都没点把门的 拿起来就说
Just the fact that you would put that shit in the world,
即便是在我和你妈跟前也不该这样
even though it's just me and your moms,
所以我们才来这找你的
is the very reason we're here.
现在情况真的很危险 卡南
Shit is real dangerous right now, Kanan,
最近发生了这么多事
with everything that's been going on.
南区已经成为众矢之的了
Southside is in the crosshairs.
联邦调查局要介入了 你听到了吗
The FBI is getting involved, you hear me?
我们都要把嘴闭严了
We all gotta keep our shit real close.
千万别浪
Real quiet.
那个白人警♥察♥怎么办
What about that white cop then?
她什么都知道
She know everything.
前几天跟我说什么实验室的证据
Dropped that science on me the other day.
她一直在查
She all over this.
是啊 她在店里对我下手了
Yeah, she rolled up on me over at the store.
我还以为她在钓鱼执法
I thought she was fishing.
她知道我是谁
She know who I am
还知道你们之间的关系
and who y'all are to each other.
关于那天晚上我和他在公园的事
She even started putting shit together
她好像也想明白了
about me and him in the park that night.
所以你让我们把嘴闭严了
So you telling us to keep shit close,
但你的搭档已经打算拿我们开刀了
but your partner about to blow us wide fucking open.
不会 伯克都不在警局了
No, Burke ain't even on the job.
她被停职了
She been suspended.
那也改变不了她知情的事实啊
Man, that don't change what she know.
把她交给我就行
I'll handle her.
你们俩就别再惹麻烦然后把嘴闭严就行
You two just keep your noses clean and your mouths shut.
我们会解决这事的 卡南
We're gonna fix this, Kanan.
我们重新开始 纠正之前的错
We're gonna start over. We're gonna do shit right.
我发誓
I swear.
是呢 因为你最擅长解决问题了
Right, cause you so good at fixing shit.
我说 你那搭档肯定会收拾我们
Yo, your partner's gonna fuck us all up.
她是不是警♥察♥不重要了
Don't matter if she a cop or not, man.
她知道真♥相♥
She know the score.
内务部在查我 莎伦
IAD's on me now, Shannon.
问我有关你的 我们 还有霍华德的事
Asking me questions about you, about us, about Howard.
这份工作我那么努力 花了那么多时间
And I have worked way too hard and put in too much time
我可不想就因为
to fuck up my career
你想当谢皮科而把我的事业给毁了
because you're trying to be fucking Serpico.
对不起 艾迪娜
I'm sorry, Adina.
我妈活不过一年了
My mother's gonna be dead in a year,
她到底是安心离开
and the only thing standing
还是含恨归去
between her passing away in peace
全在我这份工作上了
and dying in pain is the job.
所有人都让你别再理那事
Everyone told you to leave it alone,
但你就是不肯听
but you wouldn't listen.
因为你从不听别人的 莎伦
Because you never listen, Shannon,
你就是这么刚愎自用
because everything is about you.
我知道自己不该回来找你
I knew I shouldn't have circled back with you.
我知道
I knew it.
但我还是关心你的
But I still cared about you.
不会再这样了
Not anymore.
都结束了
I'm done.
跟你 跟这事 还有我们俩
With you, with this, with us.
我希望霍华德这烂事值得你这样
I hope this bullshit with Howard was worth it.
他要在这待多久
So how long is he gonna be here?
因为这可装不下这么多人
Cause there is not enough room
我 你 杰罗姆和罗尼
for me, you, Jerome, and Ronnie.
他是我哥 佩妮莎 你让我怎么做
He's my brother, Pernessa. What you want me to do?
我知道他是谁 但他在咱家待着我不舒服
I know who he is, but I- I don't feel comfortable with him here.
我不想让他跟咱儿子
Nique, I don't feel comfortable
生活在一个屋檐下
with him around our son.
你知道罗尼会惹麻烦
You know Ronnie brings trouble,
我们的麻烦已经够多了
and we done have enough of that already.
优尼柯 沃雷尔留下了一儿一女
Nique, Worrell left behind a son and a daughter.
好吗 我可不想做单亲妈妈
Okay, I am not trying to be a single mother.
不会发生这种事的
None of that gonna happen to us.
也绝对不会因为我哥而发生这种事
And it damn sure ain't gonna happen 'cause of my brother, P.
我能搞定的 好吗
I got this, a'ight?
我们不会有事的
We gonna be good.
好 -好吗
Okay. A'ight?
给我点时间 我有个想法
Give me a minute. I got a plan.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
你去哪啊 优尼柯
Where you going, Nique?
里面没东西时看着反而更小了
Looks smaller when there ain't nothing in it,
对吧
right?
我可是在这里长大的
You know, I grew up in this motherfucker.
这里
This shit right here?
是我的人生
It's my life.
也是我的
It's my life too.
可她要卖♥♥掉了
And she's selling it.
她要卖♥♥掉是因为这里对她毫无意义
She's selling it 'cause it don't mean nothing to her.
什么对她都没意义 卡南
Nothing means shit to her, Kanan.
我打给你是因为
I hit you up because I felt like
觉得也就跟你能聊几句
you the only one I can talk to.
跟我一样了解她的人
The only one know her like I do.
跟我对她看法一样的人
See her same as me.
对吧
Right?
她把巫师D弄死了
She put down your boy D- Wiz.
那是她找人干的
It was her call.
是啊 我了解她
Yeah, I know her.
她告诉你是她让我♥干♥的吗
She tell you she had me do it?
她想找人干掉他不说
It's not enough that she want it done, man.
她还想让我背锅
She gotta put that shit on me too.
她就想我这辈子都翻不了身
She just wants it to fuck with me forever.
你可以拒绝她的 卢叔
You could've said no to her, Uncle Lou.
我也可以拒绝她的
And I could've said no too.
你好啊 宝贝儿
What's up, baby?
你迷路了吗
You lost, nigga?
一开始我也以为是呢
You know, I thought I was at first,
直到找到了你
till I found you.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
用一条胳膊做晚饭
Making dinner with one fucking arm.
不出事才怪呢
Shit's an accident waiting to happen.
听上去你需要个人帮忙
Kind of sounds like you could use a hand.
这滥事儿拖太久了
This shit has gone on way too long,
而且也太不好收场了
and it's gotten way too fucked up.
我们得见面聊聊
We need to meet and talk.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I'll tell you everything you want to know.
好吗
Okay?
在局势明朗之前
You know, Sal ain't gonna make
塞姆莱不会采取任何行动了
another move till shit cool down out here.
外面警♥察♥还是太多
Still too much police right now.
得过段时间
Gonna take a minute for the dust to settle
局面才能稳定下来
and all that.
反正我是没撇清呢
It ain't even gonna get that far from me.
得想办法让泽西那帮王八蛋
Gonna figure out what it takes to get these Jersey
不再找我麻烦 然后我就不干了
motherfuckers off my back and then I'm on other shit.
该关的都关了
Closing up shop.
不知道接下来该干啥 但不管是啥
Don't know what's next for me, but whatever it is,
我都不会再做街头生意了
it ain't out on these streets.
对我来说不值当的
It ain't worth it to me no more.
所以就这样了
So that's it?
但有件事
Just one thing.
你知道我会想你的 对吧
You know I'm gonna miss you out here, right?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表