剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
《权欲:成长的卡南》前情提要
Previously on Raising Kanan...
永远也不会
♪ That'll never...♪
组合的名字叫妞臀
The name of the group is Butta.
如果你们得到他们的青睐
If they like what they see,
我们两周内就能出专辑
we'll be in a studio within two weeks.
他们要是不喜欢你们
If they don't like you,
妞臀只是又一个中途流产的孩子
Butta is just another baby that never should've been born.
沃斯咖啡馆 -沃斯咖啡馆
To Cafe Vous. - Cafe Vous.
我们可以把这个舞台变成
We made that stage right there into a proving ground
新一代艺术家的试验场
for a new generation of artists.
你的莫小弟只需要多劝几句
Sometimes your boy Mo need a little extra convincing.
你今后跟我一起干 -莫DJ跟谁干都可以
You workin with me now. - DJ Mo can roll with anyone.
有人在盯着我们
Someone's clocking us.
那是优尼柯的大哥
That's Unique brother.
尼科被下半身占据大脑了
Nique's plans bein' made by his dick.
他在跟我们的敌人上♥床♥
He fucking the competition.
听着 别等尼柯了
Look, you don't wanna wait on'Nique.
你自己干吧 反正流程你都懂
Get up yourself. You know how it's done.
我没有资金
Ain't got funds.
如果尼柯成了问题 我们能解决的
If Nique's a problem, we can figure that out.
办法总比问题多
Problems always got solutions.
我们不感兴趣
We're not interested.
把东西交出来 黑鬼
Gimme what you got, nigga!
我想念咱们的团队 马文
I miss our group, Marvin.
我们也可以依靠自己 你懂吗
We could have our own shit, you know?
保证对方不误入歧途
Keep each other correct and shit.
我们仍在为克劳恩·卡马乔犯案找依据 警探
We're struggling with this Crown Camacho angle, Detective.
我们知道他花钱
We know that he was payin'people off
让人替他保密
to keep this shit quiet.
你儿子高中念得怎么样
How's your son enjoying high school?
你怎么知道我儿子的事
What you know about my son?
我们对你做过调查
Did a little research on you.
如果你违反了社工
If you violate the terms
开出的条件
put forth by the social worker- -
很可能是某种宵禁
most likely some sort of curfew- -
就会被送到少年法庭
you'll be sent to juvenile court.
他们同意暂不起诉
They've agreed not to press charges.
而是让行政事务处处理这事
Instead, they're going to let the ACS handle the situation.
我不会再接你的电♥话♥了
I ain't taking your calls no more.
你得开始自己想办法了
You gotta start figuring this shit out on your own.
就该早点除掉她的
Should've took her out back in the day.
拉奎已经罢手了
Raq done, man.
我以为你会让罗尼接♥班♥
I thought you was puttin' Ronnie on.
你知道 罗尼只在一方面
You know the type of thing Ronnie good for
很擅长
is real specific.
其他方面他统统都搞砸
The shit he bad for ain't specific at all.
我是个骗子宝贝 我是骗子
♪I'm a hustler, baby I'm a hustler, baby ♪
对 我熟悉心碎和难过
♪Yeah, I know Heartbreaks, setbacks♪
贱♥人♥ 如果我倒下肯定会东山再起
♪Bitch, if Icrap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历起起伏伏但你知道我应付得来
♪I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
这对我只是游戏
♪ So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
如果不是毒虫和毒贩
♪ If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man ♪
但我肯定 我就是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it ♪
无需多言 我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it ♪
抢劫变谋杀 这不是闹着玩儿
♪Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
搞钱 搞大钱
♪Make money Make, make, make money♪
等一切失控时 我们把钱拿走 南区
♪When shit hit the fan We'll take money, Southside ♪
跟最厉害的人单挑
♪ Beef with the best of'em ♪
其余都枪毙
♪Done shot At the rest of'em, yeah ♪
看我在收集钞票
♪Checks, I'm collectin'em♪
看 我在耍他们
♪Check, boy I'm finessin''em ♪
我穿着Supreme 你四处显摆
♪Bag Supreme Boy, you fuck around ♪
就是自取其辱
♪Put a big bag on your head ♪
没等变天 你先玩完
Before the weather break You're dead
上吧 咱们跟他们不一样
♪Let's get to it, they Don't do it like we do it ♪
挨打 包装 伪装
♪Nah, cop it, whip it Bag it, flip it♪
重新装货 再来一遍能怎样
♪Re- up, we up G'd up, what up? ♪
四处奔波 这婊♥子♥还是不在乎
♪Runnin' round this bitch Still not givin' a fuck, hey ♪
钱就是王道,其他都旁边绕
♪When it come to that paper There'll be no complications ♪
哈哈 没错
Ha ha. That's right.
给你眼前的家伙一枪
♪Put a hole in a nigga Right in front of you ♪
你的心跳加速
♪Your heartbeat pacin'♪
没关系
♪And it's all right ♪
我们就是这样
♪That's how We do it on this side ♪
入乡就得随俗
♪Niggas get to it On this side ♪
我很熟悉心碎与挫折
♪ I know heartbreaks Setbacks ♪
婊♥子♥ 要是我被打倒一定会再站起来
♪Bitch, if I crap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历起起伏伏 但你知道我总会有办法
♪`I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
对我来说一切不过是游戏
♪So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
我不是毒虫或者毒贩的话
♪If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man♪
我几乎肯定我会是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it ♪
不用多说 我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it♪
抢劫升级为谋杀 这可不是儿戏
♪`Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
这车不错
Nice ride.
我说 这车不错
I said nice ride.
当你混得不错时
When you in a spot a nigga want,
你要知道 总有人在盯着你
just know they steady watchin',
在憎恨你
steady hatin',
在图谋你的东西
steady schemin'.
说给那个走上人生巅峰的人听
♪To the one On the flamboyant tip ♪
我会把火腿扔进煎锅
♪I'|I just toss that ham In the frying pan...♪
他们会把你的东西当做自己的
They see what's yours as theirs,
他们会说服自己
tell themselves you done took some shit
王侯将相宁有种乎
that rightfully belongs to them.
有些混♥蛋♥贪欲上来
Motherfuckers want what's theirs.
就敢明抢
And they comin' for it.
就会冲你来
They comin'for you.
我人已疯狂
♪Insane in the brain ♪
张狂到不正常
♪ Insane in the membrane...♪
你有多派几名司机
Well, did you put the extra driver
去华盛顿广场附近么
near Washington Square?
纽约大学附近急需送货
It's mad deliveries near NYU.
别给我偷懒 小子
And don't be on no sleepy shit neither, nigga.
订单电♥话♥响起时
When that answering service hits you,
你一定要接电♥话♥
you pick up the phone.
不接电♥话♥就赚不到钱 伙计
Missed calls is missed money, man.
千万别搞砸了 盛名
Don't fuck this up, Fame.
盛名能搞砸什么
What's Famous fuckin' up?
还有 这一堆是什么
And, uh, what's all that?
没什么
Nothin'.
看起来不像没什么
It don't look like nothin'.
那看起来像啥
What it look like?
你现在住我家 卡南
You in my house, Kanan.
短期内都会住这里
And you ain't goin' nowhere no time soon.
将来住哪里也取决于你的表现
Now, how it all play out is up to you.
住这里也许对你有好处
Could be good for you here.
住这里也许对你有好处
Could be good for you here.
对我们有好处
Could be good for us.
也可能没有
Or not.
什么鬼 哥们儿
The fuck, man?
这大半夜的
It's the middle of the night.
这是我新搞来的
Shit new.
能换真金白银
Real money.
这蠢货以为自己带了奇迹回家
This motherfucker come home behind a damn miracle,
他竟去抢别人的车
and he out jackin' fools'rides.
我早说过 我罩着你 罗尼
I told you I got you, Ronnie.
眼见为实 兄弟
Believe it when I see it, nigga.
我可不想再跟你和裴妮莎
Cause I'm not tryin' to post up
挤一起住了
with you and Pernessa no more.
我要把这车卖♥♥给厄尔利·泰勒
I'm flippin' this shit to Early Tyler.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表