剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
他跟我讲了他表弟被悬赏的事
Cause he was most definitely bullshitting
我肯定他绝对
when he told me that story about hanging pictures
是在胡扯 -可能吧
for his cousin. Maybe so.
斯卡皮就算有点什么猫腻
But Scrap bullshittin' don't mean
但也不至于就该死啊
that the nigga had to fucking die!
说明他隐瞒了什么
It means he was hiding something.
胡说八道
Get out of here.
也许他没有告密
Maybe he wasn't no snitch,
但他肯定是惹上了什么
but he was definitely into something
不该惹的事
he didn't need to be into.
不管怎样 也为这兄弟浇奠浇奠吧
Either way though, let me pour some out for the brother.
斯卡皮不应该有此下场 伙计
Scrap didn't deserve how we did him, man.
他妈的拉奎
Fuck Raq.
你去看过招聘信息墙了吗
Have you checked the career board
也许那里有
to see if there are any jobs there
你感兴趣工作吧
that might be of interest to you?
只有白色城♥堡♥和麦当劳的招聘
It's just White Castle and McDonald's.
从基层开始工作也可能是
What starts off as a junior position
梦想工作的敲门砖哦
might turn out to be a satisfying career.
有参军的打算吗
What about the military?
以你的成绩 也许还可以
With your grades, you might be able to sign up
申请后补军官职位
for an officer candidate position.
我不想去打仗
I ain't trying to be in no war.
你喜欢做什么
What do you like to do?
你对什么感兴趣
What interests you?
唱歌♥
I sing.
唱歌♥不是一种职业 只是一种消遣
Singing is not a career. It's a pastime.
那我自己再想想吧
Guess I'll figure something out
好吧 祝你好运 拉文
Well, good luck to you then...Laverne.
我们说卡马乔的话
Looks like they buying
看起来他们信了
our story about your boy Camacho.
原来克劳恩也还有点用
Turns out Crown was good for something after all.
卡南还住在朋友那吗
Kanan still staying at his friend's?
有点不痛快
Going through some shit.
他会没事的
He gonna be a'ight.
那天晚上他来我家的时候语无伦次的
He came to my house the other night all fucked up.
你把那孩子给害惨了
You done messed with that boy's head so much,
他已经分不清东南西北了
he don't know up from down anymore.
如今 他还在说 -卡南不会说任何事的
Now, he get to talking... - Kanan don't talk.
他跟我就说了不少 拉奎
He talked to me, Raq.
他得知道你我是一条船上的
He need to know that we all in this shit together.
他得知道我和你
He need to know that me and you.
我们是同一战线的
we on the same side.
我们不是同一战线的 警探
We ain't on the same side, Detective.
牵扯到孩子 我们就是同一战线
When it comes to the kid, we are.
内务部说你与一些年轻人
IAD is saying you've had questionable relationships
有不正常的关系
with a number of young people
这说明你方被代理人存在
and that it suggests a pattern
某些违法行为
of illegal behavior on your part.
很明显 你已经为了一个叫
Apparently, you've intervened on behalf of a.
拉文·托马斯的人两次妨碍司法了
Laverne Thomas twice now.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is that?
她只是个女孩
She's just- - she's just a girl
就住在我的那个片区
from the neighborhood I've been looking out for.
她是未成年人 和那个叫宾汉的女孩一样
She's a minor, just like this Bingham girl
来自上东区
from the Upper East Side.
伯克警探根本没见过妮可·宾汉
Detective Burke never even met Nicole Bingham.
安德鲁·戈登又是谁
And who is...Andrew Gordon?
他们说你的客户帮他摆脱了
Because they're saying your client got him
在第六大道入店行窃的罪名
out of a shoplifting charge at the sixth.
听着 这都是在扭曲事实
That was just- - look, all this stuff is just being twisted
故意诋毁我
and turned to make me look like shit.
你自己就不是啥好鸟
Doesn't seem like they need to do
他们何必费劲诋毁你 警探
much twisting to make you look like shit, Detective.
牙买♥♥加南部是禁区 伙计
Southside Jamaica's a no- fly zone, man.
到处都是警♥察♥
You got cops everywhere.
开枪杀人是家常便饭
It's people getting shot up in the projects.
你看到新闻了吗
You see the news?
某天晚上有几个黑♥手♥党♥在那里被杀了
Some mafia guys got put down there the other night.
黑♥手♥党♥是什么
What's the mafia?
我跟你说 大人说话小孩
What I tell you about getting in the middle
不要插嘴 -他们也不是大人啊
of adult talk? - They ain't adults.
玩你的游戏吧 罗梅罗
Just play the damn game, Romero.
我可不想去
I'm not trying to sell my shit
南边卖♥♥货 伙计们
on the Southside, the corners, fellas.
听着 黑♥手♥党♥的事跟我们一点关系都没有
Look, none of that mafia shit got nothing to do with us.
我们只是想帮你赚钱 塞姆莱
We just here trying to make you some money, Semrad.
就算你说的主意不算蠢到家
Even if shit out by you wasn't stupid,
这个傻瓜我给什么抽什么
I wouldn't trust this fool not to smoke through
我也不敢信他
whatever I give you.
他是个瘾君子
He's a fiend.
盛名好像每天都嗨个不停
Fame is here, like, every day coppin'.
胡说八道 罗梅罗
That's bullshit, Romero.
玩你的游戏就好
Just play the game.
是你暂停了
You paused it.
听着 我很感激
Look, I appreciate you
你们想帮我做事 伙计们
offering up your services, fellas,
但我决定不参与 如果不介意的话
but I'm gonna have to pass, and if you don't mind,
我每周只有几个小时和罗梅罗在一起
I only get a few hours a week with Romero here.
我可不想浪费我们爷俩这宝贵时间
Trying to make our time together meaningful and shit.
那是什么
What's that?
你妈教会的一些人
Some folks from your- - your mom's church
在清理她的东西 然后
was cleaning out her stuff, and.
他们发现了这个
and they found this.
我猜肯亚是在为你保管
I guess Kenya was was keeping it for you.
他们刚刚把它送来了
They dropped it off a little bit ago.
他们今晚会在教堂
it turns out they're gonna be having
办一个你妈妈的追悼会
some sort of memorial for her at the church tonight.
我知道你不喜欢那些人
I know you got no love for those people,
但如果你想去
but if you wanted to go...
我愿意和你一起去
I'd go with you
有份火鸡刚才在这里的 怎么没了
What happened to that turkey that was in here?
你抽着大♥麻♥就自己吃了 伙计
You smoked out and ate that shit, man.
边吸边吃 都前几天的事了
AlI at once. The other day.
什么
Word?
外面有人吗
Somebody here?
靠 是你妈 还有那个警♥察♥
Nigga, it's your mom and the police.
有事吗 伙计们
What's happening, fellas?
你最近过得如何
How y'all living?
人生巅峰啊
Large as hell, 5- 0.
我从没来过这个地方
Never really seen the spot before.
能凑合住
It works.
哟 哥们 你♥他♥妈♥先出去待会
Yo, my man, need you to get the fuck out of here
我们想单独和卡南谈谈
so we can talk to Kanan alone.
无意冒犯 但这里其实是我的公♥寓♥
Um, no disrespect, but this is actually my apartment.
无须道歉 你麻溜的走吧
None taken. Get to stepping.
不 他说得对
Nah, he right.
这是盛名的地方
This Fame's crib.
盛名
Famous.
去吃顿披萨吧
Go get yourself some pizza.
不 不
No. No.
我其实 挺饿的
I was actually, uh, hungry.
我吃完了火鸡
The turkey I had finished.
别说了 兄弟 走吧
Whatever, man. Just go then.
谢谢你
Thank you.
慢慢聊 老铁
Yo, take your time, homeboy.
又怎么了
So what?
你俩又复合了吗
You two getting back together?
我们只是来看看你
We just came to check in on you.
确保你没事
Make sure you a'ight.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表