剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你就说你是他叔啊
Just tell them you his uncle.
他们根本不会查的
They not even checkin' nothin'.
他叫什么名字来着
What's his name again?
杰文·巴特扎
Jevon Baltazar.
我不知道你在干嘛 卡南
Look, I don't know what shit you doin", Kanan,
但我能看出来不是好事
but I can tell it ain't good.
我只是在帮朋友的忙 卢叔叔
I'm just tryin' to help out a friend, Uncle Lou.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
警官
Officers.
斯图尔特刚告诉我们
Well, Stuart told us
你刚买♥♥下了这栋地♥产♥
you just, uh, closed on the property.
是的
I did.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
您在这里一定会大获成功
Sure you're gonna have a lot of success here.
我是巴克利警官
I'm Officer Buckley.
这是我搭档 罗兰警官
This is my partner, Officer Roland.
拉奎尔·托马斯
Raquel Thomas.
你现在归我们管了 拉奎尔
You're on our beat now, Raquel.
所以我们想自我介绍一下
So we wanted to introduce ourselves
我们是这个辖区的警官
and let you know that we're here
随时听您差遣
and always at your disposal.
这个社区挺乱的
This- this can be a tough neighborhood.
破坏公物
Ah, there's vandalism.
财产损失 入室盗窃
There's property damage, break- ins.
都是意料之中的事
It's all par for the course.
我们是制止这种行为的
And we're the first line of defense
第一道战线
against all that.
有时甚至能在罪犯造成破坏前
Sometimes we can even stop those things from happenin'
防患于未然
before they happen.
因此与您这样的
Which is why it's so important for us
本地企业主建立良好互利的关系
to have a good and mutually beneficial relationship
就显得极其重要
with local business owners like yourself.
以后多关照
I'll keep that in mind.
您儿子在高中怎么样
How's your son enjoyin' high school?
你们对我儿子了解多少
What you know about my son?
斯图尔特透露您要买♥♥下这栋地♥产♥时
Oh, when Stuart told us that you were buyin' the property,
我们调查了一下您的背景
we did a little research on you.
为了服务并保护整个社区
Uh, it's nothin' that we wouldn't do
我们做什么都在所不辞
for any of the folks that we serve and protect in the area.
其实 罗兰警官和我
You know, Officer Roland and I,
会教附近的一些孩子
we, uh, coach a football team
打橄榄球
for some of the kids in the neighborhood.
你儿子如果有兴趣 我们乐意让他加入
If your son's ever interested, we'd love to have him on board.
我儿子不打橄榄球
My son, he don't play football.
我刚买♥♥了栋地♥产♥
And if you don't mind, I gotta go deal
还有很多手续要办
with the property I just bought.
就先失陪了 -当然
Got a lot of work to do. - Of course.
嘿 这是我们的电♥话♥
Hey, you call us
随时欢迎您跟我们联♥系♥
if there's ever any issues.
对了 再一次道声恭喜
Oh, and, uh, once again, congratulations.
社区里有了新鲜血液的加入
Now, there is nothing better
这是我们最欢迎的事
than having new energy in the neighborhood.
我根本没想到
I didn't expect it, you know.
还好吗 波比
What's the word, Pop?
瞧瞧哈 书呆子变猛♥男♥了
Look at sexy- ass Urkel up in this motherfucker.
我听说你出狱了
Mm, mm, I heard you got out.
天 小子 在监狱里练了一身腱子肉
Damn, son, you got them prison muscles.
挺适合你的
They look good on you.
我一直很喜欢那种人狠话不多的男人
I always did like them strong- silent- type niggas.
可我两者都不是
Of which I'm neither.
这就让人不禁想问
beggin'the obvious question,
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛要跟我在一起
what the fuck are you doin' with me?
真希望我知道
Wish I knew.
不错啊
Well...Yeah.
这身打扮还不错啊
You don't look too much worse for the wear.
兄弟
My brother.
来 坐下聊
Come. Sit down.
太好了 -太好了
Yeah. Yes.
这是项新业务 关
It's a new business, Quan.
打出知名度需要时间
Gonna take a little minute get the word out,
更何况我们目前在街头
especially being that we ain't got
根本就是无名小卒
no visibility out on these streets.
我妻子表哥告诉我
My wife's cousin is tellin me
货根本就卖♥♥不动
that there's no business at all.
老兄 让你表哥先别逼逼
Man, your cousin need to settle the fuck down, man.
罗马城不是一日建成的 咱们得建立自己的品牌
Rome wasn't built in no day. We gotta build that awareness.
同时也得更聪明
Same time, we gotta be smart about it,
因为名声太大
cause too much attention
就会引起不必要的关注
attracts the wrong kind of attention.
警♥察♥么
Police?
听着 关 你表哥要是不高兴
Listen, Quan, if you and your cousin ain't happy,
咱们可以暂停合作
we could dead this shit right here
我再去别的地方找渠道
and I'll get my work somewhere else.
我再给你点时间吧
I'll give you some time.
我跟你表哥做生意的方式是一样的
See, I run my shit just like your cousin run theirs.
客人对食物有意见
Someone got a problem with the food,
主厨就会出来担责
they get at the cook.
我就是这摊生意的主厨
I'm the chef around this motherfucker, man.
我对厨房♥要求也很严格
And my kitchen run real hot, too.
所以谁都别来干涉我的权威
So it's best everybody stay the fuck up out my shit.
我一直觉得优尼柯
I have always found Unique to be, uh
通情达理
reasonable and tho- -
他为人通情达理 又深思熟虑
Reasonable and thoughtful.
既然他说自己去想办法
And if he is sayin' to sit tight
让你先按兵不动
while he's figurin' out some things,
那我建议
I would suggest
你就给他点时间 等他制定方案
that you give him time to fashion a plan.
优尼柯的方案是他下半身定的
Nique's plan's bein made by his dick.
他跟对手上♥床♥了
He fuckin' the competition.
你弟跟谁上♥床♥了
Who's your brother fine ass smashin'?
拉奎
Raq.
啊 这一行真是
Ah, this business makes
能把敌人变床伴 对吗宝贝
for strange bedfellows, right, baby?
我们听说拉奎已经金盆洗手了
Oh, we heard Raq ain't in the game no more,
关停了所有生意
she shut all her shit down.
你不也金盆洗手了吗
You ain't in the game no more neither.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道拉奎的动向
So how the fuck you know what Raq doin'?
因为每天都有小辈儿
Because heads come in here every day
来这里朝见我们
to kiss the fuckin' ring.
汇报自己的生意
They tell us they business
我们的身份和成就影响力依然很大
because of who the fuck we are and what we done out here.
这也恰恰是为什么
That's the very reason
你一个跟社会脱节的混♥蛋♥
why your socially maladjusted ass
来找我们的原因
is here askin' for counsel, nigga.
听着 别等优尼柯了
Look, you don't wanna wait on'Nique.
自己另起炉灶吧 你知道该怎么做
Get up yourself. You know how it's done.
我没有资金
Ain't got funds.
这个木纳的混♥蛋♥竟然空着手
And this monosyllabic motherfucker come in here
来找我们要钱了
with his hand out, huh?
我以前帮你赚过钱 斯纳普斯
I made you money back in the day, Snaps.
是吗 -不 你那时的
Yeah? - No, we gave you money
的工资已经结清了 乌克尔
back in the day, Urkel.
我之前帮你们挣了很多钱
And the shit worked out for you.
其实 罗尼 有何不可呢
You know what, Ronnie? Why not?
我们以前一起赚过钱
We have made money in the past together.
除此之外 波普跟我也愿意
And more than that, Pop and I believe
帮助重返社会的人
in assisting the recently rehabilitated
找回自我 对吧 宝贝
get back on their feet, don't we, baby?
行吧 你都说出口了
Shit. If you say so.
所以我们会为你
So we will make
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表