剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
直接飞进了德法齐奥家的泳池
and straight into the DeFazios' pool.
这孩子在一天之内学会了骑车和游泳
Kid learned how to ride a bike and swim on the same day.
我们这一路充满传奇 对吗 小特
And we've had a helluva ride, huh, T?
这辈子除了你 我不想跟第二人过
Wouldn't wanna do it with anyone but you.
你怎么了 萨尔
What's goin' on, Sal?
联邦调查局跟你说了什么
What did the FBI say to you?
没什么 还是老一套
Ah, nah, nothing, the usual bullshit.
他们 他们就是来骚扰我的
They're just- they're just hasslin' me
因为他们找不到更好的事做
cause they got nothing better to do with their time.
你得答应我一件事 萨尔
You gotta promise me something, Sal.
我们无论如何也不能错过
That no matter what, we are not gonna miss
这个周末的受洗仪式
that christening this weekend.
我们要把马可留下的孙子好好养大
We have to cherish the grandson that Marco left behind for us.
这我怎么会错过
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
就算我们再不喜欢孩子妈
Even if we didn't approve of the puttana
那个他选中的小贱♥人♥
he chose to be the mother.
克劳迪娅没那么糟啦
Claudia's not so bad.
是啊
You're right.
她应该用可怕来形容
She's awful.
不是每个人都像我这么幸运的
Well, not everybody could be as lucky as me.
够了 搞得我都不好意思了
Stop. You're embarrassing me.
等等 你还不好意思吗
Hey, hey, hey. You're embarrassed?
不好意思的人该是我
I'm the one should be embarrassed,
我何德何能
embarrassed that I got so lucky
娶到了帕特森最漂亮的女孩
as to land the prettiest girl in Paterson.
我爱你 特蕾莎
I love you, Teresa.
愈久弥深
More and more every day.
我也爱你 萨尔
I love you too, Sally.
你干什么呢
What you doin'?
有你的快递 让我进去
Yo, got a delivery. Buzz me in.
混♥蛋♥ 你把我的宝贝吵醒了
Motherfucker, you woke up my baby!
开门 卢
Yo, Lou!
你在睡觉吗
You sleepin'?
打盹儿呢 你砸我门干什么
Nappin. Why you bangin on my door?
我今晚需要你帮忙
Yo, I need your help tonight.
不是让你开枪
Not puttin nobody down,
只需要你帮我放哨
just need you to be a lookout.
是为了拉奎吗
This for Raq?
我可不想掺和 祝你好运了
Can't fuck with it. Good luck.
不用了
That's not gon' happen.
我来是想当面告诉你
Came here to tell you myself, face- to- face.
我已经金盆洗手了
I'm out the game.
这 真是难以置信
This is...hard to believe.
我们的交易结束了
Our business together is done.
嗯 你要是有了新货源 我们很快就会发现
Well, we can very easily find out if you have a new supplier.
如果我有新货源 早就告诉你了
If I had a new supply, I'd tell you,
因为我根本不怕你
cause I sure as hell ain't scared of you.
就是以前卖♥♥给我烟的那个贱♥人♥
You the bitch I used to buy Newports from.
你会说西班牙语啊
You speak Spanish.
不管你接下来选择做什么
My cousin and I wish you luck and success
我和我表姐都祝你好运
in whatever you choose to do next.
我们的大门永远为你敞开
Our door is always open.
就算你改变主意
We'll be happy,
我们也欢迎你
to see you, if you change your mind.
你下次见到我 也许就不会欢迎了
Well, if you see me again, it ain't gonna be about happy.
妈妈说我会当医生
♪ Mama told me I could be a doctor ♪
或者当市长 -你好 尼柯
♪Or the mayor...♪- What up, Nique?
你很好 伙计
Y'all good, man.
邻家面包师
♪ The neighborhood baker ♪
告诉妈妈我很抱歉 -你好啊
♪Tell Mama I'm sorry...♪- What's up?
等等 牛仔裤不得入内
Whoa, whoa. No jeans, man.
他都让我们进来了
He let us in.
我才不管他做怎样
I don't give a fuck what he did.
他雇我来维护着装规范
He pay me to maintain the dress code.
穿牛仔裤不能进 -哟 这是出什么事了
Fuckin'Lees ain't cuttin'it. - Whoa, what's going on, man?
他是我的人 好吗
He with me. All right?
他刚出狱 你懂我意思吗
He just got out. You know what I'm sayin'?
他的风格还没跟我们对齐呢
His style ain't caught all the way up yet.
来吧 罗尼 我们进去
Come on, Ronnie. Let's go.
时尚早就不是你入狱前的样子了 罪犯
Shit changed since you went in, convict.
你得跟上潮流啊
Get up to speed.
罗尼 快进来 伙计
Ronnie, come on, man.
你好吗 女士们
What's up, ladies?
想喝点什么吗
Wanna do some drinks?
我给你准备着呢
I gotchu
马尔科姆·染上了丛林热
♪Malcolm X Catchin' the jungle fever ♪
我技艺高超 影响巨大
♪King poetic, too much flavor I'm major ♪
亚特兰大勇敢都没我出名
♪Atlanta ain't Brave- r I pull a number like a pager ♪
我是贝斯手里的王牌
♪Cause I'm a ace When I face the bass ♪
40号♥住♥宅♥给我恩典
♪40- side is the place That is givin' me grace ♪
好了听好 再来一曲 你就飞升
♪Now wait, another dose And you might be dead ♪
我是耐克粉
♪And I'm a Nike- head ♪
我戴的链子 让联调局都兴奋
♪I wear chains That excite the feds ♪
你知道什么都不会改变
♪And ain't a damn thing Gonna change ♪
我生来就是要成为纳斯 你又是为什么
♪ Was born to gain Nas, why did you do it? ♪
我的风格就是疯狂流
♪You know you got The mad- phat fluid ♪
我押起韵来 就像是中场休息
♪When you rhyme It's halftime ♪
中场休息
♪It's halftime ♪
放开我
Get off!
这边还好吗 兄弟
Good, man?
放松点啦
Loosen up.
你刚出来
You just got out.
也该快活快活了 罗尼
Have some fun for once, Ronnie.
这不适合我
This ain't me.
什么叫这不适合你
What you mean this ain't you?
美妙的气氛 美丽的女人
A beautiful vibe, beautiful women.
一般人重罪获释后
Most niggas get they sentence flipped,
都会想狠狠庆祝一下的
they wanna celebrate, man.
我不是一般人
I'm not most niggas.
在你的立体声中 纳斯无孔不入
♪In your stereo sets Nas'll catch wreck ♪
我曾努力奋斗过
♪I used to hustle ♪
现在轮到我放松和享受
♪ Now all I do is relax And strive ♪
想当年 我是杰克逊五兄弟的歌♥迷
♪When I was young I was a fan of The ♪ackson 5 ♪
我传播智慧 拥有智慧 希望永不耗尽
♪I drop jewels, wear jewels Hope to never run it ♪
比孕妇体内的婴儿还活泼
♪ With more kicks than a baby In a mother's stomach♪
好吧
Okay.
你把我整蒙了
I mean, I- I'm genuinely confused.
你想让我为你工作吗
Uh, you- you want me to work for you?
是这个意思吗
Is that right?
我想和你一起做生意
I want us to go into business together.
好吧 可是
Okay. I mean, uh,
你还是高中生啊 小弟
you're in high school, my man, so- -
不代表我就不会赚钱
That don't mean I don't know how to get paid.
听着 你每帮我送次货
Look, I'll throw in a bonus
就可以拿到一笔奖金
for every delivery you make for me.
先按25%吧
Thinkin...25%.
好吧 你想用我的骑手
Okay, so you wanna use my drivers
往城里送大♥麻♥
to deliver weed around the city?
并且付钱给我喽
And you- you're gonna pay me to do it?
我有客户 你有骑手
I got the connect. You got the couriers.
我和盛名会接派订单
Me and Famous'll handle all the calls
给你的人装好包裹
and get your boys the packages.
他们只负责送 你负责收奖金
They drop em off, you charge me.
这对你来说是零风险
It ain't even no risk for you.
♪都是好处♪好吧
AII upside. - Okay.
我的奖金数额
We would still have to negotiate
咱们得再议 而且
my bonus number, right?
你得付钱给我的人
And you'd have to pay my guys.
没问题
That's fine.
我们会让他们赚得钱翻倍的
We gonna be makin' double what they bringin' in
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表