剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
《权欲:卡南的成长》前情提要
Previously on Raising Kanan
克劳恩·卡马乔的好日子要结束了
Crown Camacho's check- writing days is done.
都扯到克劳恩身上
Put it all on Crown, everything.
联邦调查局会深挖的
The Feds is gonna dig deep.
据我们所知 他们已经盯上你了
Shit, for all we know, they already watchin' you.
你把我们的钱带来了吗
You got our money or not?
这家伙之所以还在喘气
Only reason this motherfucker's still breathin'
是因为他说你会付钱
is'cause he said you were good for it.
杰拉德 你住哪儿
Yo, Gerald, where you stay at?
我再也不要她任何东西
I don't take nothin' from her no more,
尤其是她的钱
especially not her fuckin money.
你再让拉奎进屋 看我不揍死你
You let Raq in this crib again, I'm fucking you up.
很高兴你有兴趣参军
I'm thrilled that you're interested in enlisting,
但我们需要把程序走完
but there is a process.
我只想马上离开皇后区
I need to get out of Queens now.
我接下来可能会有场试镜
I might have this audition comin' up.
是一个女子组合的海选
It's for a girl group.
我需要你帮我准备一下
I could use your help gettin' ready for it.
一点问题都没有
Ain't even no question.
你的实力分分钟秒杀那些小贱♥人♥
And you gonna run the table on all them little bitches.
祝你好运 马球衫女孩
Break a leg, Polo girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢叔还没来吗 -去他妈的卢
Uncle Lou not here? - Fuck Lou.
这是你的事 只与你相关
This about you and you alone.
我知道 但我的伴奏在他那里
Yeah, but he has the track I'm singin' to.
对不起了 朱可
My bad, Juke.
像我这样的女孩
♪ A girl like me ♪
谢谢 可以停了
Thank you. That's enough.
所以你想用我的司机送大♥麻♥
So you want to use my drivers to deliver weed?
我和盛名会负责接单
Me and Famous'll handle all the calls
给你的人打包装货
and get your boys the packages.
如今我要在外面跑一整天吗
Now I gotta sit my ass out there all day?
你送大♥麻♥赚的钱
This weed's 'bout to make you
会是保罗付你的三倍 杰文
three times what Paul is payin', Jevon.
要是需要我找乐队 策划促销
You need any help with findin' performers
千万别客气
or fuckin' with promotion, I'm your guy.
讲真 这里到处都需要帮忙
Well, truth be told, I could use help all over.
拉奎在从你身上赚钱
Raq makin' money off your back.
她现在不一样了
She different now, man.
我的客户有出♥售♥意愿
My client is motivated to sell.
我的条件是全部付现金
Any offer I make is gonna be straight cash.
优尼柯去哪儿了
Where is Nique?
也许他在外面有个姘头
Maybe he got himself a side piece.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 罗尼
Fuck you, Ronnie.
我不喜欢身边有闹剧 优尼柯
I don't want no drama around me, Nique.
现在你在我身边了
And you around me now.
我不想咱们的生活闹剧重重
I ain't tryin' to have no mess comin' along with you.
我是个骗子宝贝 我是骗子
♪I'm a hustler, baby I'm a hustler, baby♪
对 我熟悉心碎和难过
♪Yeah, I know Heartbreaks, setbacks ♪
贱♥人♥ 如果我倒下肯定会东山再起
♪Bitch, if I crap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历起起伏伏 但你知道我应付得来
♪`I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
这对我只是游戏
♪ So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
如果不是毒虫和毒贩
♪`If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man ♪
但我肯定 我就是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it♪
无需多言 我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it♪
抢劫变谋杀 这不是闹着玩儿
♪Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
赚钱 赚大钱
♪Make money Make, make, make money ♪
等一切失控时 我们把钱拿走 南区
♪`When shit hit the fan We'll take money, Southside ♪
跟最厉害的人单挑
♪Beef with the best of em ♪
其余都枪毙
♪Done shot At the rest of'em, yeah ♪
看我在收集钞票
♪Checks, I'm collectin''em∫
看 我在耍他们
♪Check, boy I'm finessin'em♪
穿着Supreme 你四处显摆
♪Bag Supreme Boy, you fuck around ♪
你让自己成为了目标
♪` Put a big bag on your head ♪
没等变天 你先玩完
♪ Before the weather break You're dead ♪
上吧 咱们跟他们不一样
♪Let's get to it, they Don't do it like we do it ♪
挨打 包装 伪装
♪Nah, cop it, whip it Bag it, flip it ♪
重新装货 再来一遍能怎样
♪Re- up, we up G'd up, what up? ♪
四处奔波 这婊♥子♥还是牢骚多多
♪Runnin'round this bitch Still not givin' a fuck, hey ♪
钱就是王道 其他都旁边绕
♪ When it come to that paper There'll be no complications ♪
哈哈 没错
Ha ha. That's right.
给你眼前这家伙一枪
♪ Put a hole in a nigga Right in front of you ♪
你的心跳加速
♪Your heartbeat pacin'♪
一切都好
♪And it's all right ♪
这就是我们的规矩
♪ That's how We do it on this side ♪
入乡就得随俗
♪Niggas get to it On this side ♪
我熟悉心碎与挫折
♪I know heartbreaks Setbacks ♪
婊♥子♥ 我要是被打倒 一定会站起
♪Bitch, if I crap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历过风风雨雨 你知道我总有办法
♪`I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
这一切对我来说只是游戏
♪ So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
如果不是毒虫或毒贩
♪If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man ♪
但我几乎肯定 我就是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it♪
不用多说我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it ♪
抢劫变谋杀 这可不是闹着玩
♪Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
嘿 当心点行吗
Hey, watch itl
你不会真以为逃得掉吧
You don't really think you're gonna get away, do you?
目前还没发现他们
We haven't spotted them yet,
但他们应该就在附近
but they're somewhere in the immediate vicinity.
快快快
♪Go, go, go, go ♪
100迈 继续跑
♪100 miles and runnin'♪
MCRen 我拿着枪
♪MC Ren, I hold the gun and ♪
你让我杀的人 我已经杀了
♪You want me to kill a Motherfucker, and it's done ♪
因为大家对我有了杀戮的刻板印象
♪ Since I'm stereotyped To kill and destruct ♪
所以我根本不在乎
♪Is one of the main reasons I don't give a fuck ♪
几率通常不高
♪Chances are Usually not good ♪
因为我被拦停 手放在了引擎盖上
♪Cause I freeze With my hands on a hot hood ♪
被那些人抓了个正着
♪And gettin'jacked By the you- know- who ♪
他们开着黑白相间的车 通常一车坐两个
♪` When in a black and white The capacity is two ♪
但我们不孤单 我们是三兄弟
♪We're not alone We're three more brothers ♪
我是说街头兄弟 不戴警徽的那种
♪I mean street brothers Not wearin' medallions ♪
因为我们不是傻♥逼♥
♪Because we're not Stupid motherfuckers ♪
速度其实没那么重要 -不要动
Speed overrated. - Don't move. Don't movel
人人都想做最快的那个
Everyone tryin' to be the fastest.
但如果你行动太快 就会犯错
But you move too fast, you make mistakes.
你会顾不上收拾烂摊子
And you don't time to fix them fuck- ups.
因为你已经失控了
Cause you movin' quicker than you should already.
如果你不知道自己前进的方向
Speed don't mean shit,
那速度就毫无愿意
if you don't know where the fuck you goin'.
停 停
♪Stop, stop, stop, stop♪
既然您选择
Seeing as you've chosen
不找房♥产中介来交易
not to be represented by your own broker,
我只想确保您明白
I just want make sure that you understand
售出房♥产会原封不动出♥售♥给您 托马斯女士
that you are purchasing this property as is, Ms. Thomas.
也就是说 您需要对这栋房♥子
Any and all issues that were revealed
的已知问题负责
in the inspection are your responsibility.
我知道
I know.
没问题了
We good.
那协议正式生效
It's official, then. -
你就是南区广场的新房♥东了
You are the proud owner of Southside Plaza.
相关文件我会在一周内给你
I will get you these papers within a week.
恭喜你 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Hmm. Thank you.
你♥他♥妈♥又惹什么事了 卡南
What the fuck you gettin' into now, Kanan?
哎 就我一朋友
Yeah, it's just one of my friends
吸了点大♥麻♥
got caught up with some weed.
净是扯淡 你也知道警♥察♥是怎么对我们的
It's bullshit, man. You know how they do us.
你朋友的事跟你有啥关系
What's your friend's shit got to do with you?
我朋友他没家人
Kid ain't got no family.
我想把他捞出来
I tried to go get him,
但警♥察♥说要找父母或监护人
but they said I need a parent or a guardian.
我又不是监护人 我根本不认识这个小鬼
And I ain't neither. I ain't even know this little nigga.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表