剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你不是真的觉得她会放弃一切吧
Nigga, you really think she giving all that up?
绝无可能
Hell no.
她需要这行当
She need the game.
她就是专门干这个的
She is the fucking game.
嘿 听我说 我不是说
Hey, look, man, I'm not even saying
她值得被原谅 但也许你可以再试一次
she completely deserve it, but maybe give it one more shot
试着修复一下你们之间的关系
to make shit right between y'all.
因为她刚才在里面说的话听着是真话
Cause what she said sounded kind of real back there.
朱可 我还要给她多少次机会
How many more chances is she gonna get, Juke?
我知道
I know.
你母亲走了
Yo, your mother's gone
因为她卷到她的破烂事儿里去了
because she somehow got caught up in her shit.
所以她才会出事
That's what happen with her.
她碰谁谁就出事
She fuck up everything she touch, man.
我才不想那样
I'm not going out like that.
绝对不行
Hell no.
我要离她远远的
I'm outie.
卢知道吗 -当然不知道
Lou know? - Hell no.
那不是又给他个理由恨我吗
Just give a nigga another reason to hate me.
这事你特么怎么能藏这么久
Yo, how the fuck you keep this to yourself?
你知道如果街头的人发现
Well, you know what these streets would do
他是条子的儿子会怎么对付他马文
to that boy if they knew he was a cop's kid, Marvin.
又会如何对付我
What they would do to me.
但你知道我谁都不会说的
Buy you know I'd never tell nobody.
我知道 但我肯定不会
Yeah, but it's not exactly shit
没事跟你说起这事的
that come up in polite conversation.
该死
Damn.
所以你现在被停职停薪
So you're suspended without pay
直到内务部调查结束
pending the outcome of this IAD investigation.
按理说你比我更了解吧
As usual, you know more than I do.
我都还没听说过这些事
I haven't even heard all that yet.
你的警监早上打给我了
Your captain called me this morning.
你比我还先接到电♥话♥哈
You got the call before me.
懂了
Got it.
他也是关心你 莎伦
He's concerned about you, Shannon.
他担心的是你不仅会丢了饭碗
He's concerned that you're not just gonna lose your job,
还会去坐牢
but that you're gonna end up in prison.
我为什么要去坐牢
In prison for what?
因为发现霍华德是黑警吗
Finding out that Howard's dirty?
你特么就听不明白吗 莎伦
You just don't fucking get it, Shannon!
霍华德没有被调查
Howard's not under investigation.
是你
You are!
你特么要到什么时候
When the hell are you gonna get that
才能想明白这一点
through your thick, fucking skull?
除了你根本没人在乎霍华德的事
Nobody gives a fuck about Howard but you.
那特么才是问题所在啊
And that's the fucking problem!
还有你别吼我行吗 爸
And don't fucking yell at me, Dad.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我们一起见见你的工会代表
You and I are gonna meet with your union rep
还有律师 看看内务部都查到了什么
and your attorney together and see what IAD has.
但你必须信任我
But you have to trust me
让我去说
and let me do the talking.
我了解这些人 我知道他们是怎么操作的
I know these people. I know how they operate.
你说的越少 问题就越小
The less you say, the better off you are.
你能出来
It's crazy that you out, man.
真是特么的奇迹
Damn near miraculous.
黑警骗了我
Dirty cop lied on me.
靠 所有警♥察♥都骗人 兄弟
Shit. All cops lie, brother.
可不是所有人都能像你一样翻案的 哥
Most niggas case don't get flipped like yours, bro.
我进去之前
Before I went in,
这些黑人就在街角里捞钱
we had niggas out on these corners getting paid.
在你进去之前 只要有点风吹草动
Before you went in, cops was rounding up niggas
警♥察♥们就会拿黑人下手
soon as they posted up.
警♥察♥要搞我们 那我们就跟他们硬刚
Police fuck with us, we stay a step ahead.
至少我是这么做的
At least that's how I did it.
听着 现在情况不一样了 老兄
Look, shit different now, man.
不能再做那种露天的生意了
Can't do that open- air shit no more.
警♥察♥对我们查得太狠了
They checking too hard for us now.
拉奎还靠你赚钱
Raq making money off your back.
那帮贱♥人♥在新泽西把你弄出来
Bitch got you out in New Jersey
赚个仨瓜俩枣的
making a nickel on five hundred.
居然还不肯分账
That ain't even the split.
是我把你推上老大的位置
I put you in that CEO spot.
你却把自己玩成了马仔
You demote your own ass down to entry- level.
也许你有自己看待一切的方式 罗尼
Now, that might be how you see things, Ronnie,
但事实并非如你所见 兄弟
but that ain't at all what happened, brother.
做生意的方式变了
Business change.
你得适应大形势
Sometimes you gotta change with the shit.
你♥他♥妈♥爱怎么说都行 兄弟
Whatever the fuck you say, Nique.
不 盛名 去他妈的 我死也不回家了
No, Fame. Fuck all that, man. I'm never going home again.
这种死也不回家的屁话
That"not going home" shit
迟早会被现实打脸
sound a whole lot better than it is in real life.
相信我
Believe that.
如果我妈愿意让我回去
If my moms would take me back
我现在可能还在房♥间里一边看电视
I'm in my room right now probably watching TV
一边撸管撸到飞起
and rubbing one the fuck out.
是真的 -你有病吧 煞♥笔♥
It's true. You ill, nigga.
我是说 靠 反正你妈跟我妈完全不是一类人
I mean, shit, your moms not like my moms anyway.
我妈
My mother...
她与众不同
she different.
我们可能马上就要露宿街头了
Well, we about to be out on our ass,
因为昨晚我回家的时候
'cause this shit was on the door
这玩意儿就贴在门上
when I came home last night.
去他妈的房♥租 盛名
Man, fuck this rent, Fame.
我们得搞点大动作
We need to be on some bigger moves
不然哪来的钱付房♥租
then just paying rent for this bullshit.
我想自己赚钱 伙计
Trying to make my own money, man.
照顾好自己
Take care of my shit.
其他人都他妈去死吧
Fuck everybody else.
塞姆莱找到工作了吗
Semrad got work?
塞姆莱就是那个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的吗 那个塞姆莱
Semrad as- as in the nigga I get my weed from, Semrad?
鬼才知道
The hell if I know.
我只想买♥♥点大♥麻♥然后美美的抽完
I just buy this shit and smoke it.
如何卖♥♥又不是我考虑的问题
Selling it is somebody else problem.
听着
And look
我不想再走上那条老路了
I ain't trying to be on that track again.
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anybody,
捞偏门不适合我
this hustling shit just ain't me.
就像你说的 黑鬼
Well, it's like you said, nigga.
房♥租到期了
The rent's due.
凭什么她说不干了就不干了
So when she say she out, she out.
轮到我说我不干了
But when I say that I'm out,
她却说我得听她的
she say she owns me?
靠 去他妈的拉奎
Man, fuck Raq.
我看你今晚说的都是醉话
That whiskey be talking for you tonight.
不 伙计 这都是我的真心话
No, nigga, this is all me. My words.
我没有喝醉
This ain't about no liquor.
我说的都是实话 马文
It's me talking my shit, Marvin.
明明白白
Out loud.
我猜她没告诉你斯卡皮的事
Bet you she ain't tell you about Scrap.
当然没说
Hmm? Course not.
她不想让你知道自己是怎么把事情搞砸的
She ain't want you to know how she fucked that shit up.
马文 斯卡皮没有去告密
Marvin, Scrap wasn't no snitch.
他没这个必要
He ain't had to go.
他白白死在她手里
She killed him for nothing.
他的死毫无道理
She killed him for no reason at all.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
他妈的 当然是她告诉我了
She fucking told me.
那家伙肯定在搞鬼
Nigga was up to something.
别扯蛋了 伙计
Oh, fuck out of here, man.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表