剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
就像他放弃了音乐和拳击
just like he did music and boxing
和生活中的所有一样
and everything else he fuckin' tried.
家里依然空荡荡 宝贝
Crib still look empty, baby.
好多地方都需要装扮
Lotta space to fill in.
都在我的待做清单上 鲍勃·维拉
It's on my list, Bob Vila.
你知道 最近事情很多
You know, it's been a lot goin' on.
我得想想
Gotta figure out
怎么把剩下的钱洗干净
how to wash all this money I got left over.
那堆钱放仓库都吃灰了
Shit just collectin' dust in a storage unit.
拿一部分出来 花在房♥子上嘛
You could definitely spread some of that around in here.
花不完的
Not enough.
得用那笔钱放个大招
Gotta make a bigger move with that money.
在你用那笔钱放大招的同时
While you make a bigger move on that,
我也对你放个大招
I'm gonna make a bigger move on you.
那你就来吧 小子
Do what you gonna do, then, boy.
你♥他♥妈♥哪位啊
Who the fuck are you?
我马文 你♥他♥妈♥哪位
Marvin. Who the fuck are you?
我们的钱呢 伙计
Where's our money, man?
先让我验验人
Let me see my mans first.
行 来后边吧
A'ight. Come on back.
该死 杰拉德
Goddamn, Gerald.
我搞砸了 马文
I fucked up, Marvin.
我搞砸了
I fucked up bad.
我们的钱你还没付
You got our money or not?
这家伙之所以还活着
Only reason this motherfucker's still breathing
是因为他说你会付钱
is'cause he said you were good for it.
多少钱 -五个数
How much? - Five.
他在电♥话♥里说是三个数
He told me three on the phone.
你真要信他吗
You gonna believe him?
他连自己叫啥都不知道
He doesn't even know what his own fuckin' name is.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
我带你离开这里
We gettin' the fuck outta here.
杰拉德 你住哪里
Yo, Gerald, where you stay at?
哟 杰
Yo, G.
你那个鱼贩朋友
So your mans at the fish spot
给我介绍了他的毒贩上家
put me on with his dope connect.
你真是一分钟都不浪费 这就要去赚钱了
You ain't waste a minute, huh? Right back at it.
珍惜每一天 对吧
Seize the motherfuckin' day, right?
当心那些意大利佬
Watch your back with them Italians.
他们奸猾得要命
They slippery as hell.
拉奎居然为我担心
Raq worried about me?
我不喜欢被麻烦找上 尼科
I don't want no drama around me, Nique,
既然你现在是我的身边人
and you around me now,
我也不想麻烦找上你
and I ain't tryin' to have no mess comin' along with you.
我在你身边
I'm around you.
你在我身边
You around me.
这多幸福
Ain't that some shit?
陷入迷茫 失去理智
♪Caught in a twist With no head ♪
小猪仔
♪Piggity pow ♪
猜猜现在谁在守夜
♪Guess who's on niggity now ♪
是啊 -全都得到
♪Yeah- ♪Got the whole damn ♪
疯狂的人潮听我们摇摆
♪Crickety crowd Like we wiggity wow♪
我让韵律动起来
♪I freakity freak the funk ♪
我以拉皮条闻名
♪I'm known for pimpin'♪
我要赚更多的钱
♪`I diggity make more dough ♪
比霍默·辛普森还多
♪ Than that nigga Homer Simpson ♪
肩负着摇滚的使命
♪On a mission to rock it ♪
我挥霍利润
♪I'm flippin'the profit ♪
给听众分成
♪ Two for the consumers ♪
他们听后就会上头
♪Once they listen Then they cop it ♪
你喝得太快了
You're throwin em back fast.
这里不是酒吧吗
This a bar, right?
酒吧酒该酣畅痛饮
Throwin em back is what you do in a bar.
你也该回忆下那些好时光
Think of the good times, too, please.
这算是什么开放麦
What the fuck kind of open mic is this?
你管这叫唱歌♥
Fuckin' call that singing?
唱的什么鬼玩意儿
What kind of bullshit is this?
难听的要命 烂透了
Shiggety shit, fuckety fuck.
不能找些真正的歌♥手吗
Get some real musicians up there.
能不能给舞台上的人一点尊重
Yo, why don't you respect the performers on the stage?
不然我就对你不客气了
Or me and you 'bout to have a real problem.
我倒要看看你怎么不客气 混♥蛋♥
How'bout you respect me, asshole?
你♥他♥妈♥快从我面前消失
And get out of my fuckety- fuckin'face.
够了 -嘿 嘿
That's enough. - Hey, hey.
有日子没见了 阿迪娜
Been a while, Adina.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
只想来看看你怎么样了
Just wanted to check on you.
追悼会时没来及跟你说话
We didn't speak at the memorial, and...
我们曾一起工作过 我知道
I know from when we worked together,
你和香农关系很好
you and Shannon were tight.
听着 不管她是怎么说我 怎么想我的
Look, whatever she said or thought about me,
我都很在乎她
I cared about her.
她觉得我工作中出了问题
She thought I was into some shit,
坦白讲
and I ain't gonna lie- -
她有些担忧是真的
some of what she was talkin' was real.
但这不关她的事 更不关你的事
Wasn't her business. Ain't yours either.
但她是我的搭档啊
But she was my partner, for Christ's sake.
我一直都很照顾她
I always had her back.
警局对待她的方式 让我很生气
And I'm angry at how the department treated her.
他们给她泼脏水 不把她当自己人
They fucked her over. They didn't have her back.
整个内务部的调查
This whole IAD shit- -
从一开始就是一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
it's been a witch hunt since day one.
香农告诉我 她要是遭遇不测
Shannon told me if anything happened to her,
绝不会像看上去那么简单
it wouldn't be what it looked like.
不会像看上去那么简单
Wouldn't be what it looked like?
看上去她很不开心
It looked like she was really unhappy.
而我们这些关心她的人
And the rest of us, the people who cared about her,
却都毫无察觉
we missed all the warning signs.
但你怎么想 你觉得这不是自杀吗
But what you sayin'? You think it wasn't a suicide?
我也不知该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
阿迪娜 你和我都清楚
Adina, you know as well as I do
香农从一开始 就觉得自己不能胜任这份工作
that Shannon never believed she was even cut out for the job
原因有很多 包括那件破事
for all sorts of reasons, and that shit- -
那件事伤了她的心 影响了她的心态
that shit got to her head, got to her heart.
我本该及时干预的
And I should've stepped in.
我本该让她接受帮助
I should've gotten her help.
我一辈子都会后悔
I'ma blame myself for not doing that
自己没有那么做
for the rest of my life.
香农当时的状态很不好
Shannon wasn't in a good place.
对
She wasn't.
所以我才不想让大家
And that's why I don't want
对香农·伯克的最后记忆
anyone's final memories of Shannon Burke
是内务部的调查结果
to be a fucking IAD investigation.
他们得赶快关停调查 让她安息
They gotta shut that shit down so she can rest in peace.
这是我们起码能做的
It's the least we can do for her.
当然 我只是来看看你
Like I said, I just wanted to check on you.
如果你想找人聊聊 我随时恭候
If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
你负责林布鲁克和欧申赛德
You on Lynbrook and Oceanside.
你负责森林山和法拉盛
Forest Hills and Flushing.
你去肯尼迪机场和洛克威
You gonna take JFK and Rockaway.
大家听着 要赶快熟悉街道的环境
Now, look, school y'all selves on these streets, a'ight?
公园 隧♥道♥ 小巷 各种路况
Parks, tunnels, alleys, all that.
这样如果被警♥察♥找上 你们就能迅速逃脱
That way, five- O run up on you, you know how to lose them.
包里的货应该能撑一整天
What you got in that bag should last a day.
如果需要补货 把塞姆莱的地址刻脑子里
If you need the re- up, memorize where Semrad crib at,
我们不能留下纸面证据
cause we not puttin' that on paper.
补货
Re- up?
哥们儿 跟保罗♥干♥时 我是自♥由♥人
Man, I make my own hours with Paul.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表