剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我也爱你
I love you, too.
迪恩说罗尼来找他了
Deen said Ronnie came through.
我哥想要自己单干 哼
My brother lookin for his own work. Hmm.
罗尼肯定是把他烦得不行
And Ronnie must've talked a whole lotta shit
迪恩才来找我的
for Deen to hit me about it,
否则迪恩才懒得搭理我
cause Deen ain't got no love for me.
我以为你会把生意分给罗尼做
I thought you was puttin' Ronnie on?
我还没找到适合他的位置
I ain't find nothin' for him yet.
你知道 罗尼擅长的东西
You know, the type of thing Ronnie good for
很具体
is real specific.
而除了这一点 其他事他都会搞砸
And the shit he bad for ain't specific at all.
我跟你弟说了
Like I told your brother,
我可是伊火车的脑残粉
I was a big E- Train fan...
跟他一生中遇到的每个
...just like every other warm- blooded woman
狂热崇拜他的女人一样
that crossed his path.
除了我俩的母亲
Except our moms.
爸从没让她进过那个粉丝俱乐部
Dad never could get her to join that particular fan club.
不过讲真 妈也算是个冷血动物
Yeah, but we ain't sure Moms is warm- blooded.
对了 卢跟我讨论过
Yo, um, so Lou was talkin' to me
想往酒吧投点钱
about puttin' some money into the spot,
你知道 把这里变得时尚一点
you know, and- and bringin' it up to date,
扩大影响力
blowin' it up a little bit.
是 这事我们还没细谈 不过
Oh. Well, we hadn't talked about that, but...
我当然愿意听听你们的意见
certainly, I'm open to the conversation.
我只是觉得有些改造
I'm just thinkin' that some of the things
可能需要些投资
that need changin might need some investment.
我对生意一窍不通
And I don't know shit about the business,
但我相信我弟
but I trust my baby brother,
我觉得他知道该怎么做
and I think he might have an idea of what to do here.
好吧
Well
那我就跟你俩说实话吧
I'll be equally honest with you both.
我觉得自己最多
At most...
大概还能干两年
I figure I've got about two years left doin' this.
我年纪大了 实在是没精力
I am too old and tired to be breakin' up fights
把醉鬼拉开 把斗殴者赶出门外
and throwin'drunks out the door.
能和你们这样的年轻人一起
I would like nothing more
重构并改造这个酒吧
than to work with some young guys like you
并在我走后将它传下去
who can reimagine it and- and rebuild it
是我最大的梦想
and take it over when I'm gone.
我不想撒谎 不过
I can't lie, though, it
你这里真的破的不像样
it ain't much to look at right now.
告诉你吧 那个舞台被所有音乐大咖
I'll have you know that that stage has been graced
从卢·里德到赫比·汉考克
by everyone from Lou Reed
再到摩西·艾利森
to Herbie Hancock
都开过光
to Mose Allison.
好吧 我得坦白
Yeah, and I'll have you know that
这些人我他妈一个都不认识
uh, I don't know who the fuck any of them are.
赫比·汉考克就是唱《摇滚》的那个
Herbie Hancock fucked with"Rockit, "
就是你喜欢的那首歌♥
the instrumental joint you like?
里面有电音和机器人什么的
With the- - with the- - uh, with the robots and shit.
而且 后面
Ah. - Plus, there's- -
还有个空房♥间
there's also, uh, a space in the back
我可以在那边建个录音棚
where I could set up a studio,
把这些艺术家录成黑胶
get some of these acts on wax.
妈的 我加入
Fuck it. I'm in.
咱们一起干吧
Let's do the damn thing.
干杯
Cafe Vous.
干杯
Cafe Vous.
我想跟他们快速聊聊
Need to talk to them right quick.
不行 -嗨 我是优尼柯的大哥
No. Yo! I'm Unique's brother.
让他过来吧
Let him through.
我这里不欢迎你弟弟
Your brother's not a popular person here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
罗尼 -你想要什么
Ronnie. - What do you want?
要货
Product.
我想为你们赚钱
I wanna make you some money.
我们不感兴趣
We're not interested.
我不知你们跟我弟有什么过节
Don't know what my brother did,
但这不重要
and it don't matter.
你们如果介意的是他 那有的是解决办法
If'Nique's a problem, we can figure that out.
办法总比问题多
Problems always got solutions.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
走吧
Time to go.
我不是尼柯
I ain't Nique.
朱莉安娜
Juliana.
卡南很快会回家的
Kanan comin' home soon.
真的吗
Word?
你俩和好啦
You two work it out?
我在努力
I'm tryin'.
尼柯
Nique.
我不想让我儿子身边出现危险元素
I can't have no wildness around me and my son, Nique.
我答应他我不干了 就真的洗手不干了
I told him I was out, so I guess I gotta be out.
我想告诉你的是
What I'm tellin you is,
你知道 你和我
you know, you and me, we in- -
我们俩的状况和目标很不一样
we in different places right now.
我知道这话伤感情 但
And it don't feel good to say, but...
咱俩也许该就此打住 暂停一下
I think we gotta pump the brakes, press pause.
我明白
I get it.
反正咱俩才刚开始 对吧
I mean, we just kickin' it anyway, right?
还没有人陷太深
Nothin' more, nothin' less.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm sayin'.
所以咱俩没事了
I guess we good, then.
我们一直都没事啊
We always gonna be good.
下次咱俩在街头起争端
Gonna remind you of that
我会用这句话提醒你的
next time we beefin' over blocks.
那些日子对我而言已经结束了
Them days is over for me.
不知你这话是说给我听 还是自己听
I don't know if you sayin' that for you or for me.
哎 其实我也不知道
You know, I can't tell neither.
最后一炮
One last time, then.
好吧
Okay.
咱们来吧
Shall we?
你好啊 宝贝
What's up, baby?
还好吗
Good?
怎么啦
What?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
站一边去
Step to the side.
是你这机器坏了 伙计
The machine is broken, man.
知道吗 我身上什么都没带
A'ight? I ain't even got nothin' on me.
里面只有课本 伙计
Just my books for school, man.
瞧见没 我早说过
See? Told you.
你早说过什么
You told me what, again?
搞毛线 那不是我的
What the fuck? That ain't mine.
那为什么会在你书包里
Why is it in your book bag?
转身 把手放在背后
Turn around. Put your hands behind your back.
我才不要把手放后面
I'm not puttin' my hands behind my- -
搞什么 不是的 是别人放我包里的
Yo! What the- - Nah, somebody put that shit in there, man!
什么鬼呀 哥们儿
Yo! What the fuck, man?
让我感到空虚
♪`And it leaves me feeling empty ♪
这空洞的和♥弦♥
♪ With this hollow chord ♪
让一切回到从前
♪ Make it like it was ♪
回到你曾经的样子
♪The way you used to be ♪
那时我不断渴望
♪ When I hungered for your love ♪
你的爱
♪Constantly ♪
你是扬声器 对吧
Boombox, right?
点唱机(朱可宝)
Jukebox.
你擅长和声吗 因为我是主唱
You good with harmony? Cause they're gonna want you
你们都要为我伴唱的
to follow my lead. -
不知道 也许吧 -大家好啊
I don't know. Maybe. - Hey, y'all.
我是爱伊莎
I'm Iesha.
你是克里斯特 你是朱可宝
You're Krystal, and you're Jukebox.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表