剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
现在要在外面送货一整天吗
Now I gotta sit my ass out there all day?
你送大♥麻♥赚到的钱
This weed 'bout to make you
是跟保罗♥干♥的三倍 杰文
three times what Paul is payin', Jevon.
等我们扩展到曼哈顿
And we ain't even touched Manhattan yet, man.
白人的钱就更好赚了
That's where the white money's at.
都努力点吧
That's what's up.
听懂了吧
We good?
懂
Word.
好
A'ight.
从日出到日落
♪Sunup to sundown ♪
永远不要放下枪
♪Never put the gun down ♪
瓦伦蒂娜 快啊
Yo, Valentina, come on.
抱歉 -快把我的发型做完
I'm sorry. - Get this shit done.
我可没那么多时间
I ain't got all day.
抱歉 真抱歉 在聊我们房♥东
Sorry. I'm sorry. It's our landlord.
他一年来都在出♥售♥这个店铺
He been tryin' to sell this place for over a year now.
但没人想买♥♥这个鬼地方
But don't nobody want this shithole.
所以他不断提高租金
So he keeps increasing the rent.
他急需用钱
And he's desperate.
他老婆见他每况愈下
His wife caught him running around.
就拿走了他所有的钱
Mm. - She takin' all his money.
你有卢叔的消息吗
You heard from Uncle Lou?
我昨晚还见他了 他会来的
I saw him last night. He'll be here.
请问有什么需要
What you need?
您地址在哪儿
Where you stay at?
好的
A'ight.
我去一下子进来这么多单
Goddamn, this just all happened now?
我都快安排不过来了
I can barely keep up with this shit.
我们需要更多骑手
We gonna need more delivery boys.
我们改变了整个游戏规则 兄弟
We changin' the fuckin' game, nigga.
嘿 卢 那玩意儿劲好大
Yo, Lou, that shit was bananas.
还不错
Not too bad.
真的不错
Not too bad at all.
所以说我是专业人士呢
That's how I do.
给我进去吧
Get your ass in there.
妈的
Fuck.
你好 -点餐吗
What's up? - Order?
我找理查德和桑尼
Actually lookin' for Richard and Sunny.
他们在吗
They here?
爸爸妈妈
Mom, Dad.
知道吗 我也有个孩子
You know, I got a kid, too- -
小男孩
small boy.
跟你家女儿一比 他太贪玩了
Yours makin' mine look real lazy, though.
也许我也该让他来帮工
Maybe it's time I put him to work.
你俩他妈聊啥呢
What the fuck is y'all talkin''bout back there?
有什么问题吗
Is there some kind of problem?
我出来跟你说
Let me come out from here.
没问题 没问题哦
No problem. No problem, hmm?
那咱们聊聊都往菜单上加什么
So let's talk about addin' some shit to the menu, then.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我先帮你排队
I got you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我已经尘埃落定被录取了 贱♥人♥们
Everything already signed, sealed, and delivered, bitches.
我只想来看看 你们谁会是
I'm just tryin' to see which one of you hos
我的伴唱
is gonna be my backups.
幸运的是
But lucky for y'all
还有两个名额空着
there's two more spots.
想来一个吗
Want one?
好的
Yeah.
祝你好运 马球衫女孩
Break a leg, Polo girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
朱可
Juke!
卢叔怎么还不来
Uncle Lou not here?
听着 先不管他了 这是你的事 你最重要
Look, fuck Lou. This about you and you alone.
我知道 但我的伴奏带在他那
Yeah, but he has the track I'm singin' to.
有你这样的声音 根本不需要伴奏
You don't need no track when you got that voice.
朱可宝·托马斯 -在这儿
Jukebox Thomas? - Right here.
朱可宝(点唱机)你叫这个名
Jukebox? That's your name?
是的
Yeah.
想想你付出的努力
Look, remember the work you put in- -
你一直会有回报
you've been puttin' in.
主角是你 宝贝 一直都是你
It's all you, baby. Always been all you.
路易斯·托马斯
Louis Thomas?
你清醒了
You dried out?
该死
Fuck.
朱可宝·托马斯
Jukebox Thomas?
真不靠谱 卢
Kiss my ass, Lou.
你有伴奏吗 托马斯小姐
Do you have any accompaniment, Miss Thomas?
没有
No.
等你准备好 就可以唱了
Whenever you're ready, then.
呜呜
♪Ooh- ooh- ooh♪
男人
♪ Man ♪
我能理解
♪I can understand ♪
爱上我这样的女孩
♪How it might be ♪
对你来说
♪ Kinda hard ♪
会是多么的艰难
♪ For you to love A girl like me ♪
是啊
♪Yeah, yeah ♪
谢谢 可以了
Thank you. That's enough.
你唱的太棒了 姑娘
You tore it up, girl.
我只唱了大概30秒
I only sang for, like, 30 seconds.
因为你就是这么棒
Cause you're that good.
你一开口他们就知道不需要再唱下去
Ccause they heard what they- - they need to hear.
你稳赢了 朱可 -我不知道诶
You a shoo- in, Juke. - I don't know.
他们要是不选你
Well, if they don't pick you,
我就得用点黑帮手段了
then I might have to do some gangster shit.
闭嘴了 爸
Shut up, Dad.
你好
As- salaam alaikum.
你好
Alaikum salaam.
你去哪了 马尔科姆兄弟
Where you been, Brother Malcolm?
我们都挺想你的
We been missing you around here.
今天要加入我们吗
You joinin' us today?
我也想 但抽不开身 我刚接到个任务
I want to, but I can't. I just got a call.
那下次吧
Next time, then.
保重 马尔科姆兄弟 -保重
Salaam, Brother Malcolm. - Salaam.
我们还没开门
We're not open yet.
这不是休格·雷·罗宾逊本人吗
Well, if it isn't Sugar Ray Robinson himself.
结束了 雷 你没架可打了
Bell's rung, Ray. Fight's over.
我欠你一个道歉
Owe you an apology.
我想教训下不尊重你酒吧的家伙
Felt like that fool was disrespecting your spot.
结果小丑竟是我自己
Guess I ended up doin' that myself.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
只是来跟你道个歉
I just came by to say I'm sorry.
你知道吗 苏格·雷
You know what, Sugar Ray?
有人能让那个混♥蛋♥乖乖听话
It wasn't the worst thing
还不是最重要的
havin'somebody put that asshole in his place.
我每晚都要跟这种人打交道
I deal with guys like that every night.
他们个个态度恶劣
But they walk all over me.
但昨晚不是这样
Not last night, though.
你确保了这一点
You made sure of that.
顺便说一下
By the way,
你看到你盯着那帮歌♥手的样子了
I saw how your eyes were glued to those performers.
你有音乐眼光 跟你♥爸♥一样
You got that music bug, just like your dad.
昨晚表演的那群人
Those MCs that were up there
他们是什么来历
what's their story?
我不知道
Uh, I couldn't tell you.
说唱音乐我不太懂
Uh, rap isn't exactly my genre.
你还是懂点的 他们唱得很不错
You know somethin'. They were pretty good.
而且愿意来你的酒吧唱
And they came here to spit.
不光他们会来
They're not the only ones.
很多玩说唱的都会来我这表演
For some reason, I'm the destination
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表