剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
不然就算了
or you don't sell at all.
既然你表哥能帮你 你还找我♥干♥什么
Why the fuck you need me if you could go to your cousin?
我表哥是中国人
My cousin's Chinese
我不跟中国人打交道
and I don't fuck with the Chinese.
啥叫你不跟中国人打交道
What you mean you don't fuck with the Chinese, man?
你们说到底都是一家人
AlI you people is from the same cradle of civilization.
我不明白
I don't understand.
中国人自视高人一等
Chinese think they're better than the rest of us,
把那里当成自己家
act like they own the fucking place
把其他人都当租客
and everyone else is just renting.
去他的中国人
Motherfuck the Chinese.
那你怎么会有个中国表哥
So how you got a Chinese cousin, then?
因为我有个中国老婆
Cause I have a Chinese wife.
爱上谁是我们决定不了的事
Can't help who we love.
真理啊
Ain't that the damn truth.
所以餐厅老板是你老婆的表哥
So this restaurant guy is your wife's cousin.
她一直想让我帮帮他
She's been on my ass to help him.
娶了中国人是一回事
It's one thing to be married to a Chinese,
跟中国人做生意又是另一回事
another thing altogether to be in business with one.
所以
So.
你同意吗
are we good?
管他呢
Fuck it.
我反正也想吃咕佬肉了
I've been feelin' that sweet and sour lately anyway.
他家的菜贼难吃
Most of their food's shit.
狗都不吃
Wouldn't feed it to my fuckin' dog.
不过他家有几道汤我很喜欢
They got a couple soups I like, though.
我要的东西你买♥♥了吗
You get my shit?
买♥♥了 优尼科呢
Where is Nique?
你俩刚才不是还一起健身吗
Weren't you just at the gym with him?
刚才是在一起 但现在分开了
I was at the gym with him, but I'm not with him now.
我也不知道他去哪了
So I don't know where the fuck he is.
也许他找了个姘头
Maybe he got himself a side piece.
这会儿正在她家呢
Maybe that's where he at.
去你的 罗尼
Fuck you, Ronnie.
什么事 警探
What can I do for you, Detective?
我们人手不足 队长
We overrun, Cap.
我能不知道吗
Who you tellin'?
今早这里都忙疯了
This morning was a goddamn circus.
外面一堆记者大排长龙
All these reporters tryin' to bust in
想要拍到黑帮被带进
because they thought these Mob guys
警局的照片
that got rounded up got brought here.
这事联调局有跟你说吗
The Feds keepin' you in the loop on all that?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对他们而言 我就是一块砖
I'm a piece of furniture to them- -
哪里需要哪里搬
somethin'they move around to get where they're goin',
除非他们真的有求于我
unless they need something, that is,
而这时 他们有常常颐指气使
in which case they sit down a get way too comfortable.
同时 伯克的丑闻再加上萨克里斯塔诺
Meanwhile, between Sacristano's never- ending pile of shit
没完没了的调查 我头都大了
and Burke's fuckin' skeletons, I'm buried over here.
内务部对伯克的事不是有结论了吗
I thought IAD was easin off of Burke.
他们是想这样
They're tryin'.
警局不需要更多公♥关♥灾难了
Last thing the department needs is more bad PR.
但福伊尔警探却死咬着不放
But Detective Foyle won't stop pressin' the issue.
四处奔走 -福伊尔
She's makin' a lot of noise. - Foyle?
伯克的特殊朋友
Burke's special friend
五八分局的 你认识她吗
from the Five- Eight- - you know her?
她一心要为伯克开脱
She's on a mission to exonerate Burke,
她锲而不舍地要让内务部
and she's keepin' this thing on IAD's front burners
重视伯克的案子
until she does.
伯克已经死了 这已经不重要了
Burke's gone. It don't even matter no more.
去跟福伊尔说吧
Tell that to Foyle.
我
♪I♪
知道我更爱你
♪Know I loved you better ♪
比你的亲人还要深
♪Than your own kin did ♪
比你的亲人还要深
♪Than your own kin did ♪
耶
♪ Yeah ♪
这段旋律唱给所有人听
♪This here's a jam For all the fellas ♪
满足所有女士的需要
♪Tryin'to do What those ladies tell us ♪
喝两杯呗 别这么紧绷
♪Get shot downCause you're overzealous...♪
你还好吗约翰
How you livin, John?
有啥新鲜事吗 克雷格
What's good, Craig?
一个小妞走过 点燃了你的欲♥火♥
♪A chick walks by You wish you could sex her ♪
但你只能干看着
♪But you standin' On the wall...♪
你帮朱可录完那首歌♥了吗
Yo. You finish that track for Juke yet?
录完了
Oh, that been finished.
试镜一定会很顺利的 伙计
That audition is about to be off the hook, man.
该把心思放到这些华尔街混♥蛋♥身上了
Hey, these Wall Street motherfuckers is a'ight.
他们可是大金主
They paper a'ight.
但他们很油滑
They slick.
可能比我们还油滑
Probably even slicker than us.
谁有急事找我
Who the fuck paged me 911?
哪位
Who this?
嘿 我先走了
Mm. - Yo, I'ma bounce.
我们才刚到啊
We just got here.
我得处理点事 明天见
Got some shit I gotta handle. Catch you tomorrow.
哥们儿 今晚别做傻事
Yo, man, don't get into nothin stupid tonight.
我今晚只做一件事 享受生活
All I'm doin' tonight is livin' and let live.
你好啊 宝贝
What's up, baby?
怎么 你在等别人
What, you lookin' for someone else?
只想确定没有不该来的人
Just makin' sure there ain't nobody there that don't belong.
你不是说意大利人已经死了吗
Thought you said that shit with the Italians was dead?
嗯 我提防的不是意大利人
Hmm. Well, it ain't the Italians I'm checkin' for.
别让这个白人社区
You found out this white neighborhood
把你变成白人 宝贝
done turned you white, baby.
肯定不会 谁也改变不了我
Hmm. Nah, ain't nobody turnin' me into nothin'.
记住这一点
Remember that.
那我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
你会看到的
Oh, we will.
你知道他们让我生不如死
♪You know They left me drownin♪
求你了 宝贝 我求你了
♪Please, baby, I'm beggin♪
我求你今晚
♪For you to stay at home ♪
留在家里
♪ Tonight ♪
让我们重新点燃爱火
♪Let's start our love again ♪
耶耶
♪Yeah, yeah ♪
我们不仅可以是朋友
♪We can be more Than just friends ♪
想喝什么
What can I get you?
你从哪弄到这张唱片的
Where'd you get this record?
呃 从唱片店啊
Uh, the record store?
里面吹号♥的是我父亲
That's my father on the horn...
伊利亚·托马斯
Elijah Thomas.
伊火车是你父亲吗
E Train was your father?
你是怎么知道伊利亚·托马斯的
What you know about Elijah "E Train" Thomas,
白人女士
white lady?
我30年前在上城区的一家爵士酒吧
I tended bar at a jazz club uptown
当服务员
30 years ago.
所有出人头地的音乐家我都认识
I knew all the musicians that came through.
你♥爸♥就是其中之一
Your dad was one of those musicians.
雪莉·博蒙特
Shirley Beaumont.
卢·托马斯
Lou Thomas.
世上有那么多间
Of all the gin joints
小酒馆
in all the towns in all the world,
伊莱·托马斯的儿子偏偏走进我这家
Eli Thomas' boy walks into mine.
真是荣幸
How bout that?
你要喝什么 卢
What are you havin', Lou?
有纯麦威士忌就行 雪莉
Whatever single malt you got back there, Shirley.
是吗 -上酒
Yeah? - Up.
我为你♥爸♥的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to your dad.
遭遇算不上
Nothin' happened to him.
他那是自作自受
Did it to himself.
放弃了生命
Gave up on livin'
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表