剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
因为恩基亚告诉过我 入选的都是谁
I already asked N'Kiyah who else made it.
切 我都没想过还有别人
Shit. I didn't even think about anyone else.
哟 马球女孩
Yo, Polo girl.
薄荷糖女孩
Mint girl. -
你真能给我找事儿啊 卡南
You gotta be kiddin' me with this, Kanan.
这玩意根本不是我的
It's not even mine.
你就是控制不住自己
You just can't help yourself.
你俩现在可以去见韦斯特医生了
You both can go in to meet with Dr. West now.
不是 -嗯
It's not. Mm- hmm.
我不知道它怎么会在我书包里的 韦斯特医生
No, I don't know how it got in the bag, Dr. West.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我记得不久以前
I remember not too long ago
你还跟你妈妈坐在这里
sitting right here with you and your mother
我呢 还鼓励你申请史岱文森
and encouraging you to apply to Stuyvesant.
是啊 我也记得
Yeah, I remember that, too.
瞧瞧他现在沦落成啥样了
And look where we are now.
讲真 是别人放我包里的
I'm tellin'you, somebody put that in my bag.
我真不骗你
I'm not lyin' neither.
但他有件事至少做对了
If there's any saving grace here,
虽然也没啥值得夸耀的
and it's not much at all,
就是枪里没子弹
it's that the gun didn't have ammunition.
听着
Look.
韦斯特医生 我没有为他开脱的意思
I'm not trying to explain anything away at all, Dr. West.
我和你一样 对我儿子很失望
I'm just as disappointed in my son as you are.
但我们家最近发生了些暴♥力♥事件
But recently our family had some violence visit us.
有可能卡南只想保护自己
Could be that Kanan was just tryin' to protect himself.
什么
What?
妈 那不是我的枪啊
Ma, it's not mine.
这我知道
I'm aware of this.
坦白讲 这也是我叫你过来
And, frankly, it's the reason why I called you in
而不是简单的让警♥察♥
rather than simply having the police take
把他拘留的原因
Kanan into custody.
对此我非常感激
And I appreciate that, truly.
对你们家发生的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about what happened at your home.
这世界太疯狂了
The world's gone mad.
韦斯特医生 那枪真不是我的
Dr. West, that gun does not belong to me.
那是谁的 卡南
Then whose is it, Kanan, hmm?
我不知道
I don't know.
它在你书包里
It was in your bag.
不是你的孩子是谁的
It can't be anybody else's but yours.
根据法律 在校园中缴获武器
By law, I'm obligated to alert the police
我有义务通知警♥察♥
about the seizure of a weapon on school grounds.
可幸运的是
But fortunately for you,
警♥察♥那边
someone in the police department
还是很照顾你的
is looking out for you.
他们同意不起诉
They've agreed not to press charges.
相反 他们会让干预服务部处理这件事
Instead, they're going to let the ACS handle the situation.
谢天谢地
Praise God.
未来24到48小时内
A social worker will contact you
会有社工联♥系♥你的
in the next 24 to 48 hours.
接下来的六个月里
And over the next six months,
他们会不定期拜访你们俩
they will conduct random visits with you both
不光检查卡南的是否有进步
to check not only on Kanan's progress
也会检查你们家里的
but also the suitability
生活条件是否健康
of the living conditions within your home.
如果你们没有达到社工的要求
If you violate the terms put forth by the social worker,
他们将会对你进行宵禁
most likely some sort of curfew
并定期详细记录你的行踪
and a regular, detailed accounting of your whereabouts,
你会被送到少年法庭
you'll be sent to juvenile court,
在那里对你提起武器指控
where this weapons charge will be filed.
我想说清楚 卡南
I wanna be clear, Kanan,
到时面临起诉的可不止你一个人
it's not just you who could face prosecution here.
你母亲也有可能受牵连
They could file charges against your mother.
我知道你不想那样的
And I know you don't want that.
我真的很喜欢”本土语言”乐队
So I'm really into, like, Native Tongues.
你认识他们吧
You know them? - Mm- hmm.
有《部落》《丛林兄弟》
You got Tribe, Jungle Brothers, De La?
《灵魂意思》是我最喜欢的专辑
I mean, De La Soul is Dead is, like, my favorite album
绝对的
of all time.
那张专辑收录了很多歌♥
There's a lot of tracks on that one.
而且每首都很经典
Yeah, and they all so dope.
好了 女士们 都过来
AII right, ladies, gather up around me, please.
我好开心哦
I'm excited.
你们也应该很开心
And you should be, too.
但别搞错了 你们是来工作的
But make no mistake about it, you're here to work,
这项工作并不容易
and it's not gonna be easy,
但如果你全身心投入
but if you dedicate yourself to it,
逼自己往前多走一步
if you push yourself farther
浦瓯自己的极限
than you ever thought you could,
这份经历会很值得
it will be worthwhile.
这个女团的名字叫妞臀
The name of the group is Butta.
女字旁的妞
with an A. -
我们列了好几个名字集中研究了下
Now, we focus- grouped a number of possible names,
这个名字的呼声最高
and far and away this one got the best response.
我对这个名字说不上喜欢
I don't know if I like it.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
我不在乎你是否喜欢这个名字
I don't care if you like the name,
是否喜欢我 或是外面的天气
if you like me, if you like the weather.
我们不搞民♥主♥ 女士们
This is not a democracy, ladies.
我说什么就是什么
You do what I tell you to do,
不然你打哪儿来的回哪去
or you go back to where you came from.
在你们眼中 我就是上帝
As far as you're concerned, I'm God.
没人凌驾在我之上 你不行
There's no one above me, not you...
你父母也不行
not your parents,
你男友更不行
not your boyfriends.
你们虽然歌♥唱的声音不一样
Now, you all may sing in different voices,
但你们脑子里的声音是一样的 就是我
but the only voice in your head is mine.
我是你们北极星 启明星
I'm your north star, your guiding light,
是你们在彩虹尽头的那罐金子
your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
我就是一切
I'm everything.
而你们什么都不是
You nothin'.
在获得我的肯定前 你们啥都不是
You nothin until I tell you you somethin'.
不久之后呢
Now, not long from now,
我们要为这个行业
we'll be showcasin' Butta
唱片巨头的主管们
to executives from the biggest record labels
展示妞臀
in the industry.
只要他们满意
If they like what they see,
我们两周内就能出唱片
we'll be in a studio within two weeks
三个月内就会巡演了
and out on tour within three months.
但要是他们不喜欢
If they don't like you,
妞臀则又是众多流产项目中的一个
Butta is just another baby that never should've been born.
在那之前
Until then,
今天是大家新工作的第一天
today's the first day of your new job.
我们开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
妈 那枪不是我的
Ma, that gun ain't mine.
我为什么要相信你 卡南
Why would I ever believe you, Kanan?
你不又不住家里了
You don't live at home no more.
你交了新朋友 都不跟我沟通了
You got new friends, and we don't even talk.
我无法相信你 因为我根本不认识你
I can't believe you because I don't even know you.
算了 妈 我要回家了
Whatever, Ma. I'm goin'home.
你说的回家
And by goin home,
应该是要回我们家
I know you mean you comin' back to our home,
你和我应该住在一起
the one you and me supposed to be livin' in together.
她刚说的话你也听到了
Look, you heard what she said in there just like I did.
别最后害得我也上了法庭
I ain't catchin' no case behind your bullshit.
这事没得商量
This shit's not even negotiable.
你跟我一起回家
You comin' home with me,
这次你没得选
and there ain't no two ways about it.
还不快上车
Get your ass in the car.
所以 迪恩都说了什么
So what Deen talkin''bout?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表