剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥的说啥呢
Fuck is you talkin' about?
罗尼告诉我的
Ronnie told me.
所以你才经常不在家
So that's why you ain't been around?
因为你陪拉奎睡觉去了
Cause you laid up in Raq's bed?
但这个家里从没缺衣少食过 对吗
You got everything you need around here, right?
你和罗姆衣食无忧 不是吗
You and Rome, y'all got everything you need, right?
这他妈有啥关系啊
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
你♥他♥妈♥有了想要的一切
Everything you could have fuckin' asked for!
你管我去搞其他妞干啥
And you worried bout other fuckin' bitches?
拉奎不是其他妞 尼柯
Raq ain't other bitches, Nique.
她朝你的车开枪 车里还坐着我儿子
She shot your shit with my baby in the car.
她害得你差点因为
She the reason you almost went to jail
射杀♥警♥♥察♥而入狱
for shootin' a fuckin' cop!
尼柯 你是有啥大病吧
Nique, what is wrong with you?
你老二怎么插得下去的 尼柯
How you put your dick in that, Nique?
罗尼真该死
Fuck is Ronnie?
再次感谢
Thanks again.
没事 可别再跳错了别把我绊倒
Just makin' sure you don't trip me up out there.
只要那你别穿着
You just make sure you keep
那双大靴子挡我的路
them big- ass boots up out my way.
我今晚要去我叔的新开的俱乐部
Uh, I'm hittin' up this thing at my uncle's new club tonight.
他们有个开放麦 你也该过来
Open mic or somethin'. You should come through.
你叔叔开了个俱乐部么
So your uncle got a club?
是啊
He does.
太酷了
Yo, that's cool.
要是我不消息摔倒滚下楼梯啥的
Um, you're not embarrassed I'ma trip and fall
不会让你尴尬吧
down the stairs or somethin' like that?
这世界到到处是楼梯
Stairs everywhere.
但至少今晚你摔倒时 我会扶着你的
At least I'll be there to catch you when you fall tonight.
好吧 那你一会儿把细节发给我
A'ight, well, just hit me later with the details,
到时候见
and I'll see you then.
一会儿见
Later.
好啊
Word.
不需要送你朋友一程吗
Y- your girl don't need a ride?
她不用
She good.
车里还有位置啊
I- I mean, cause there's plenty of room up in here,
油费也没那么贵
and gas don't cost that much.
这姑娘挺不错啊 朱可
She a dime, though, Juke.
你遗传了我的好眼光
You got your good taste from me.
我俩根本不是那样的
It ain't even like that.
别害羞嘛 跟我还不好意思
It's cool. I mean, you- you- you don't gotta
说实话么
hide nothin' from me.
我们只是朋友 -朋友啊 好吧
We just friends. - Friends. Right.
毕竟 我们多少人拥有朋友
♪I mean...♪How many of us have them? ♪
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
好的
Yeah.
朋友
♪ Friends ♪
我们中有多少人拥有它
♪How many of us have them? ♪
你说啥就是啥
Whatever you say.
朋友
♪ Friends ♪
在进一步发展之前
♪ Before we go any further ♪
卡马乔总在佩斯里的走道里跑来跑去
Camacho kid was always runnin'the halls at Baisley,
为各家各户分钱
spreadin' money around to everybody.
他是一个人吗
Was he alone?
我见他跟几个白人男孩混在一起
Seen him with a few white boys here and there.
你见过他卖♥♥毒品吗
Mm, and did you ever witness him selling narcotics
或是跟其他毒贩子在一起
or around other individuals selling narcotics?
讲真 你去过佩斯里吗
Seriously? You ever been to Baisley?
门一关里面什么动静都没有
Ain't nobody ever see or hear shit up in there.
这就是我们生存的方式
That's how we stay alive, man.
我之所以同意接受访谈
Only reason why I'm talkin' to y'all
是因为霍华德帮我
is'cause I owe Howard for gettin' me
摆脱了以前的麻烦
out of some shit back in the day.
那拉奎尔·托马斯呢
And what about Raquel Thomas?
我们了解到
It's our understanding
卡马乔先生曾持有一家唱片公♥司♥
that she was part of the record label
她是其中一员
that Mr. Camacho owned for a while.
你见过他们在一起吗
Did you ever see them together?
拉奎跟佩斯里有啥关系
What the fuck Raq gotta do with Baisley?
拉奎
Raq.
大家都这么叫她吗
Is- is- is that what people call her?
听着 该说的我都说了
Look, I told y'all all I'ma tell you.
剩下的工作等你们这群混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckers gonna have to do
自己完成了
the rest of the work your damn self.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
我想再查一下这个拉奎尔·托马斯
I wanna circle back on this Raquel Thomas.
不是已经排除掉她的嫌疑了吗
I- I thought we ruled her out.
我想亲自和她谈谈
I wanna talk to her myself,
看看有没有漏掉什么
make sure we didn't miss something.
把她一开始的笔录给我
Get me her initial statement
还有唱片公♥司♥和录音棚的记录
and the notes on that record label and studio.
我本以为这地方跟我一样
Here I thought this place was just like me- -
垂垂老矣了呢
past its prime.
你给了我们第二次生命
You've given both of us a second life.
嘿 两杯波本
Hey. Two Jim Beams.
马上来
Coming right up.
给 亲爱的
Here you go, hon.
敬焕发新生的沃斯咖啡馆
To the new Cafe Vous.
你知道吗
You know what? -
我今晚打算悠着点
Think I'ma chill tonight.
我为你骄傲 路易
I'm proud of you, Louis.
我也为自己骄傲
Think I'm proud of me too.
拉奎尔·托马斯 我是特别探员普雷斯顿·坦纳
Raquel Thomas. Special Agent Preston Tanner.
我是联调局针对南牙买♥♥加
I'm in charge of the federal task force
最近一系列暴徒枪击事件
investigating the recent mob- related shootings
专案组的负责人
in South Jamaica,
其中一起发生在你家
one of which took place at your home.
我想请你来局里谈谈
I'd like you to come in for a conversation.
现在么
Right now?
现在再好不过了
No better time than the present.
我正要去见家人
I mean, I was about to meet my family.
我觉得现在解决此事
I think it'll be best for everyone involved
对所有人都好
if we get this out of the way now.
但澄清一下 我没有搜查令
And to be clear, I don't have a warrant,
所以我不能强迫你过来
so I can't compel you to join me,
但我认为配合我们的调查
but I do think it's in your best interest
对你最有利
to acquiesce to this request.
那我给我律师打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call my lawyer.
没问题 我们可以给你便利
Sure. Whatever you need to do.
你可以摇滚 也可以不摇滚
♪You can rock to this Or be wack if you don't ♪
但就算你不摇滚 我也一千个准备就绪
♪`I got a thousand in place For every one that won't♪
跟着音乐起舞 感觉如此新鲜
♪ Get hip to the soundCause there ain't no fresher ♪
我自信又美好 我的韵律震耳欲聋
♪I'm bigger and better And my rhymes are deafer ♪
我踏上舞台 掌声雷动
♪I step on the scene And get all the applause ♪
男孩都盯着我看
♪Guys clockin' me And watchin' me ♪
我惊掉他们的下颚
♪And droppin'they jaws ♪
我像美酒一样醇香 -她是个说唱的好材料
♪Cause I'm fine like wine ♪- She can fuckin'rap.
他们知道我很放松
♪And they know I'm chill ♪
用技巧玩转夜晚
♪Nights filled With the skill ♪
给他们来点感觉
♪Give'em somethin'to feel ♪
他们知道我是真的
♪And they know I'm real ♪
到了该抒情的时候
♪When it's time To get lyrical ♪
渐入佳境 越过顶峰
♪Gettin' better Way past the pinnacle ♪
我从不与平庸为伍
♪Never subpar Or close to mediocre ♪
我一直高高在上 直到一切结束
♪`I stay elevatin' Until it's all over ♪
我马上要上台了
Yo, um, I'ma hit the stage.
一会儿再聊
I'ma- I'ma catch you.
直到一切都结束
♪Until it's all over ♪
我会高高在上 直到一切结束
♪I'ma stay elevatin' Until it's all ♪
没有对手
♪Ain't no competition ♪
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表