剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
蓬勃发展的事业投一小笔钱
a small investment in your burgeoning enterprise.
但是
But
打铁还需自身硬
the lion's share's gonna come from other sources.
所以你会给我钱了
So you givin' me the money?
一部分钱 兄弟
Some money, nigga.
你得让其他人也加入进来
You gotta get other fools to throw in, too.
而且我先说清楚
And just so that we're clear,
我们希望这笔投资能有固定的回报 兄弟
we expect a regular return on our investment, my brother.
等你像我们一样退休之后 每月的固定收入就很重要了
When you retired like us, them monthly checks matter.
你好
Hello.
我找杰拉德
I'm lookin' for, um, Gerald.
好的 别担心 有我在我保证
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, I got you, I promise.
某人还真喜欢喝可乐啊
Somebody like they caffeine.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look who it is.
这里面没其他东西吧
Nothin'else in there, right?
我工作时不喝酒
I keep it clean at work.
这东西我翻箱倒柜找了半天
I was turning my house upside down
还好你给我打了电♥话♥
looking for this stuff before you called me.
我开车送你回家时 忘了还给你了
Forgot to give it back to you when I drove you home.
也许你还是留着比较好
Probably better that you held onto it anyway.
如果又像那晚一样
Way that night was going,
谁知道这卡会怎样
who knows what would have happened to it?
或者我会怎样
Or me.
我想谢谢你 马文
I wanna thank you, Marvin,
再次感谢你为我所做的一切 一直没放弃我
again, for what you did for me, for being there.
我没有别人能求助 而且
I didn't have anywhere else to turn, and...
我知道你不会评判我
I knew you wouldn't judge me.
我们是朋友 伙计
We friends, man.
我永远不会评判你
Ain't never no judgment.
你有困难就打给我
You in a tight spot, just hit me.
这才是友谊的真谛
That's how friendship work.
所以
So, uh...
你
you, uh
你现在成记者了
...you a reporter or some shit?
我是编辑
I'm an editor.
主要写文娱和艺术报道
Mainly write about culture, entertainment, and the arts.
你懂什么叫娱乐吗 杰拉德
Yo, fuck you know about entertainment, Gerald?
穿得像个银行家
Dress like a- a damn banker.
这是我父亲的遗风
Vestige of my dad.
他说要想认真对待工作 就先穿上西装
Told me any real job requires a coat and tie.
我一直记在心里
Stuck with me.
可是 文娱吗
Entertainment, though?
你 你认真的吗
You? You for real?
你连罗尼·艾斯利和罗尼·里根
Yo, you wouldn't even know the difference
的区别都听不出来
between Ronnie Isley and Ronnie Reagan.
罗尼·里根的《床上功夫》唱得超赞
Ronnie Reagan sings the hell out of "Between the Sheets. "
就算我自己不会唱
Just because I don't have any hair
也不影响我欣赏美好
doesn't mean I can't let it down.
听着 伙计
Yo, look, man
我自认为没资格
it ain't my place,
也知道不该冒昧干涉别人
and I don't get into nobody else's business
因为每个人都有内心的恶魔
'cause we all got demons.
但是
But
有些人的恶魔要更大
...some demons bigger than others.
我很想念咱们乐队 马文
I miss our group, Marvin.
我想念蕾妮
I miss Renee.
我也是
Ah, me too.
我知道那是为了排解我别的问题
I mean, I know all that was for my other problem.
但对这个问题也有帮助
But also, it helped with this one.
我感觉不再那么孤单 有人倾听我了
I felt less alone. I felt like someone heard me.
我们可以
We could.
我们两个人也能搭伙儿啊
we could have our own shit, you know?
就你跟我
Just me and you.
我是说 彼此互相鼓励
I mean, keep each other correct and shit.
你觉得呢
What you think about that?
如果你不介意
I mean, if you'd be willing
今后被我缠上 -太他妈愿意了
to stick with me through all- - - Yo, fuck willin'.
我愿意
I wanna do it.
因为我跟你的收获一样多
Shit, I get as much out of it as you.
我对此深表怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
伙计 来吧 抱一个
Man, get in here. Bring it in, man.
谢谢 马文 -太好了
Thank you, Marvin. - Doggone it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
霍华德警探
Detective Howard.
特别探员坦纳
Special Agent Tanner.
你认识皇后区缉毒局的奥格登警探吧
You know Detective Ogden, Queens Narcotics.
认识 找我什么事
No doubt. What can I help you guys with?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
有
Yeah.
两位
Gentlemen.
我们被克劳恩·卡马乔的案子
We're struggling
搞得焦头烂额 警探
with this Crown Camacho angle, Detective.
我很想听听你的看法
I'd love to hear your take.
他无时 无刻 无处不在
He was everywhere, always.
我还在努力弄清楚
I'm still tryin' to wrap my head
他在街头到底参予了多少活动
around how much work he had in these streets- -
比我想象中还要多
more than I even knew.
所以你对贝斯利廉租区
So you were unaware of the operations
和南牙买♥♥加公♥寓♥的行动并不知情
at the Baisley Projects and South Jamaica Houses?
完全不知情
No fuckin clue.
当然了 我们现在知道
Of course, now we know
他给了别人封口费来保密
that he was payin' people off to keep his shit quiet.
这是他们的惯用手法
That's how it always is.
最成功的骗子
The most successful hustlers
利润最大的金主
the one's makin' the most money,
行动随时都很隐蔽
they move real quiet.
我听说他是个音乐迷
AlI I heard is he was a music guy.
音乐是业务新方向
Music is the new crack.
所有毒贩 贩毒赚了钱后
AlI these drug dealers, they take their drug money,
就会开个厂牌
they start a label,
试图发掘下一个Run-D.M.C
they try to find the next Run- D. M. C.
克罗恩搞音乐
I mean, just the fact
只是一个表象 反映的本质是
that Crown was fuckin' with the music,
他几乎参予了所有不堪之事
tells you he was into all kinds of other shit, man.
但把这些都联♥系♥在一个哈德逊河里捞上来的人身上
All this hangin' on a guy they fished out of the Hudson
看上去也太简单了
just seems real easy.
因为有时候事情就是看上去那么简单
Sometimes shit seems easy because it is.
你们还有其他理论或犯罪嫌疑人吗
You have any other operating theories or suspects?
更多是想法 还不成型
Thoughts more than theories.
谢谢你的帮助 警探
we appreciate your help, Detective.
顺便问下 你的枪击案调查得如何了
By the way, where are they with your shooting?
有进展吗
Any progress?
就跟奥格登说的一样
It's kind of like Ogden was sayin'- -
多是想法 还不成型
more thoughts than theories. Hmm.
这似乎是南牙买♥♥加永恒的主题
Seems to be a recurring theme in South Jamaica.
回头见
Catch you later.
目前来看 你一切正常
Looks like everything's where it's supposed to be.
采血之前
I have to ask you a couple questions
我得问你几个问题
before we take a blood sample.
你正在怀孕中 或曾经怀孕过吗
Are you pregnant? Have you ever been pregnant?
你打算怀孕吗
Do you plan on becoming pregnant?
不
No.
你最近性生活频繁吗
Are you or have you been sexually active?
不频繁
No.
确定吗 -确定
You sure? - I'm sure.
如果你怀了宝宝
You don't want to show up to basic training
最好不要参加基础训练
with a baby in your belly.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
嗯 那就按你说的记了
Mm, if you say so.
我确定
I say so.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表