剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你在外面有姘头吗
You messin with other girls? Hmm?
你总是一天到晚不在家
I mean, you gone all the time now,
我都不知道你去哪了
and I don't even know where you go.
宝儿 我只是想安静把这三文治吃了 行吗
Yo, P, I'mjust tryin' to enjoy this sandwich, all right?
我只想知道你有没有跟其他女的上♥床♥
And I'm just tryin' to know if you fuckin' other girls.
听着 你只需要知道
Look, all you need to know
我会照顾好你 照顾好我们儿子
is I'm takin' care of you and our son.
优尼柯 这并不够
'Nique, that's not enough.
永远都不够
Fuckin' never enough.
我真受不了
Can't deal with this shit.
你跟谁姘一起了 优尼柯
Who you fuckin", Nique?
让她帮你洗衣服吧
Let her do your laundry, then.
是啊 让她去擦你的大金链子
Yeah, let her polish your damn chains.
让她去照顾你的疯子大哥
Let her take care of your crazy, punk- ass brother!
好了 伙计
AII right, man.
这是我最后一次送货哈 -卡南
This is my last delivery- Kanan.
待会再聊
I'll talk to y'all later.
这群人谁啊
Who that?
我朋友
My friends.
你的朋友都有寻呼机和摩托车了
Your friends got pagers and bikes now?
人家想有就有
They do what they do.
你想干什么 妈妈
So what you want, Ma?
我都要从别人嘴里打听你近况
Only hear about you now.
见你一面难如登天
Don't really see you no more.
我只是想来看看你
Just wanted to put eyes on you for a minute.
我这不在你面前吗
Here I am. -
好了 我得回学校了
Now I gotta get back to school.
行吧
Yep.
很好 没问题
AII right. You're good. -
来 查包
Yeah, let me see your backpack.
好了 女士们先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
下一个号♥码
let's get ready for your next number.
是
It is
N31
N- 31.
N 3 1
N- 3- 1.
好的 咱们再来一次
AlI right, let's try again.
下一个是
And the next one is
N45
N- 45.
N 4 5 肯定有人吧
N- 4- 5 has got to be a winner.
帮我带她安顿一下
Set her up for me.
好的 来吧奶奶
Got you. Come on, Grandma.
下一个是 I29
And the next is...I- 29.
I29
I- 2- 9.
你怎么找上我家门口了 罗尼
Why you darkenin' my doorstep, Ronnie?
我需要工作 迪恩
I need work, Deen.
谁会是今晚的赢家呢
Who's gonna be a winner tonight?
G50
G- 50.
G50
G- 5- 0.
在谁手里
Who's got it?
下一个数字是
Next number is
b2 -你来错地方了
B- 2, B- 2. - You come to the wrong place.
我不仅已经退出了南牙买♥♥加的生意
Not only am I out of the business of South Jamaica,
更重要的是 你姓马西斯
but if your last name is Mathis,
我这里不欢迎这个姓氏
you're what I like to call persona non grata.
简单来说吧 我不跟你和你弟打交道
Simply put, I don't fuck with you and your brother.
优尼柯知道你来找我么 -这跟他没关系
Does Unique know you're here? - Ain't about him.
我手头有点钱 我要入行
I got a little bit of money, and I need this work.
这里满足不了你的愿望
You're not gonna find it here.
那张桌子吗
That table?
别以为你有资格拒绝我
I'm not the nigga you say no to.
好吧
AII right
也别以为你有资格胁迫我
And I'm not the nigga you put your hands on.
你动不了我 罗尼
You don't run me, Ronnie.
但我动得了你
I run you.
我可以让你♥他♥妈♥
And I will run yo' ass
死的很难看
into the fucking ground.
所以你给我弟弟供货 却对我置之不理
So you supply my brother but you play me to the left?
你弟的货都是华盛顿高地的
All your brother work comes from some Colombians
哥伦比亚人供的
up in Washington Heights- -
那里诺斯 拉奎的熟人 与我无关
Narinos, Raq's connect, nothin'to do with me.
我说了
Like I said,
我已经退出南区生意了
I have no business on the Southside.
也跟你八竿子打不着
And I definitely have no business with you.
让他滚
Get his ass outta here.
走吧
Let's go.
这个不错
Good one.
G48 -走吧
G- 48. - Let's go.
G48
G- 48.
我去开门
I'll get it.
你终于开门了 真棒
Glad to see you answer your door,
你怎么不接电♥话♥呀
cause you sure as hell don't answer your phone.
恭喜你 朱可宝
Congratulations, Jukebox.
我入选女团了
I made the group?
你要是没入选 我怎么会大老远来
Now, I know I ain't drive all the way out to Queens
皇后区告诉你呢
to tell you you not in it,
没错 你入选了
so, yes, you made it.
太好了 哦 请进
Yes. Yes, yes. Oh, come- come in.
您需要什么
What you need?
四分之一包吗
Quarter?
我派最好的人给你送
Ah, I'lI- I'II send one of my best guys.
他马上就会过去
I'lI get him to you soon. -
没问题 好的
Yeah, word. Word.
该死 这电♥话♥就没断过
God damn it. This phone don't ever stop fuckin' ringin'.
都没时间给骑手发消息了
Barely got time to page these niggas.
我们得弄个派发总机
We gonna need a switchboard or somethin'.
是啊 是得搞个接线中心才行
Yeah, we gonna get a answering service.
我天
God damn.
您好 有什么需要
Yo. Yo, what you need?
好的好的 -操
Uh- huh. Uh- huh. Shit.
好的 听到了
Yeah, I got you.
请稍等哈
Hold on!
哟 什么鬼
Yo. What- -
我没司机了 伙计
I'm losin'drivers, man.
他们要么只接你的活儿
They're either not takin' jobs from me
忽视我的订单 要么集体罢♥工♥
and just workin' for you, or they're bouncin'altogether
因为他们不想跟大♥麻♥
because they don't want nothin' to do
扯上关系 -哟
with this fuckin' weed shit. - Yo.
你♥他♥妈♥别这么大声
What the fuck is- -
听着 你答应过会让我赚更多的钱
Look, you said that you were gonna make me more money- -
要多得多 可我却在赔钱
mas, mucho mas- - but I am losing money
因为我自己的生意
because I don't have any fucking couriers
没有骑手愿意送
to run my actual fucking business.
好吧 我给你点钱
AlI right, let me get you somethin'
先渡过难关
to help you out with that.
好吧 这些钱 还
Okay, I mean, you know, this is- -
这些钱解决不了我的问题
Okay, I mean, you know, this doesn't solve my problem.
我知道
I understand.
但至少能让你撑一段时间
But it'll hold you over for now, right?
我们会招更多司机的
We gettin' more drivers.
我也会让骑手也兼顾你的生意
And we'll talk to the boys about they hours with you.
我懂你意思了 我理解你
I hear you, and I understand.
我会派最好的手下过去
I'll give you one of my best guys.
听我说 知道吗
Okay, just listen to me, all right?
你不能威胁到我真正的事业 卡南
I can't have you fuckin' up my real work, Kanan,
因为等你哪天不干了
because, you know, like, after you're gone,
我仍需要安身立命的
I still need a job.
我哪也不去 保罗
I ain't goin' nowhere, Paul.
好的 -你好
Okay. Hello?
好的 -你地址哪里
Okay. - Yeah, where you at?
半包吗
A half? A'ight.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表