剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
《权欲:卡南的成长》前情提要
Previously on Raising Kanan...
你能出狱真好 兄弟
Crazy that you out, man.
我入狱之前
Before I went in, we had niggas
街头兄弟们都能赚到钱
out on these corners gettin'paid.
拉奎背着你把钱都赚走了
Raq makin' money off your back.
那贱♥人♥把你弄到新泽西 你赚五分她赚五百
Bitch got you out in New Jersey makin' a nickel on $500.
干杯 马文
Cheers, Marvin.
我觉得我们都学到了很多
I think we both learned a lot here.
我马上会有个试镜
I might have this audition comin'up.
你要参加 一定要参加
You're doin' it. You're doin' it.
你肯定会赢 不赢没天理
I mean- - and you're gonna win. It's what you do.
所以你想用我的司机送大♥麻♥
So you want to use my drivers to deliver weed?
我有联♥系♥人 你有骑手
I got the connect. You got the couriers.
这就是我的生活 她杀了你的人
This is my life. She put down your boy.
德雷克吗 她跟你说是她让我杀的吗
D- Wiz? She tell you she had me do it?
她只想永远用它控制我
She just wants it to fuck with me forever.
那我说的简单点
Let me make this shit real simple.
我可以对你为所欲为
I own you, nigga.
我知道你们有海♥洛♥因♥的货源
I know you and your peoples got y'all hands on the heron.
也许我也能加入
Maybe I could tap in with you,
大家有生意一起做
and we could make some moves together.
那你要跟我们合伙人谈了
We have partners that you would need to talk to.
我越查越觉得蹊跷
The more I know, the less I know.
我想说 如果我有不测
AlI I'm sayin' is, something happens to me,
绝不会是表面上看起来那么简单
it's not gonna be what it looks like.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
伯克队长
Captain Burke.
我是阿迪娜·福伊尔 -我不想
I'm Adina Foyle. - I don't want to know
再听到你任何消息了
any more about you than I already do.
你得除掉我们纽瓦克的那位朋友
I need you to get rid of our friend in Newark.
我帮你这个忙
I do this for you,
我们从此跟意大利人互不相欠
all my Italian problems, they squashed.
等等 牛仔裤不许进 伙计
Whoa, whoa. No jeans, man.
怎么着 兄弟
Whoa, whoa, what's goin' on, man?
时尚在你入狱这几年早变了 罪犯
Shit changed since you went in, convict.
别落伍啊
Get up to speed.
我是个骗子 宝贝 我是骗子
♪ I'm a hustler, baby I'm a hustler, baby♪
对 我熟悉心碎和难过
♪Yeah, I know Heartbreaks, setbacks ♪
贱♥人♥ 如果我倒下肯定会东山再起
♪Bitch, if I crap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历起起伏伏 但你知道我应付得来
♪I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
这对我只是游戏
♪So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
如果我不是毒虫和毒贩
♪`If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man ♪
但我确定我就是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it♪
无需多言 我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it ♪
抢劫变谋杀 这不是闹着玩儿
♪Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
搞钱 搞大钱
♪Make money Make, make, make money ♪
等一切失控时 我们把钱拿走 南区
♪`When shit hit the fan We'll take money, Southside ♪
跟最厉害的人单挑
♪Beef with the best of em ♪
其余都枪毙
♪Done shot At the rest of'em, yeah ♪
看我在收集钞票
♪Checks, I'm collectin''em♪
看 我在耍他们
♪Check, boy I'm finessin'em ♪
我穿着Supreme 你四处显摆
♪Bag Supreme Boy, you fuck around♪
就是自取其辱
♪ Put a big bag on your head ♪
没等变天 你先玩完
♪Before the weather break You're dead ♪
上吧 咱们跟他们不一样
♪Let's get to it, they Don't do it like we do it ♪
挨打 包装 伪装
♪Nah, cop it, whip it Bag it, flip it ♪
重新装货 再来一遍能怎样
♪Re- up, we up G'd up, what up? ♪
四处奔波 这婊♥子♥还是不在乎
♪Runnin'round this bitch Still not givin' a fuck, hey ♪
说到钱 就没什么复杂的
♪When it come to that paper There'll be no complications ♪
哈哈没错
Ha ha. That's right.
给你眼前的家伙一枪
♪Put a hole in a nigga Right in front of you ♪
你的心跳停止了
♪Your heartbeat pacin'♪
一切都好
♪And it's all right ♪
入乡就要随俗
♪ That's how We do it on this side ♪
这就是哦们做事的规矩
♪Niggas get to it On this side ♪
我很熟悉心碎与挫折
♪I know heartbreaks Setbacks ♪
婊♥子♥ 要是我被打倒一定会再站起来
♪Bitch, if I crap out I'm sure I'ma get back ♪
我经历起起伏伏 但你知道我总会有办法
♪I been through the ups and Downs, you know I get around ♪
对我来说一切不过是游戏
♪So to me It's all a part of the game ♪
我不是毒虫或者毒贩的话
♪`If I ain't the coke man Or the dope man ♪
我几乎肯定我会是
♪I'm almost for sure, man I got to take it♪
不用多说 我意已决
♪No need to say shit I'm gon' take it ♪
抢劫升级为谋杀 这可不是儿戏
♪Robberies turned homicide It's nothin' to play with ♪
伙计 贵宾包厢都卖♥♥疯了 -嗯
Man, VIP got crazy. Mm- hmm.
十袋 这玩意炙手可热
Ten bag, you had to fight to get em out.
下周同一时间见 -没问题
Same time next week? - I got you.
今晚还有穿李牌牛仔的吗
Anybody rockin' Lee's tonight?
什么
What?
我认识你吗 -不重要
I know you? - Don't matter.
我认识你
I know you.
下次给我带条吉伯德来
Gonna get me some Girbauds for next time.
你觉得呢
What you think?
联邦探员 把手举起来
Federal agent, show me your hands!
乔治
Giorgio...
别做傻事
don't do nothin'stupid.
怎么 我的金鱼又
Don't tell me, my fucking goldfish
堵了某家便利店吗
stuck up another 7- Eleven.
这些小畜生总是不省心
These cocksuckers just won't stay out of trouble.
你知道萨尔·波塞利
What do you know
被袭击的事吗 斯特凡诺
about Sal Boselli gettin' hit, Stefano?
我只知道这是场悲剧
Only that it was a terrible tragedy
而且 对我们这些
and, uh- - and an unspeakable loss
爱他的朋友来说是巨大的损失
for those of us who knew and loved him.
看来他养了三条
Looks like he's got three of them.
三条什么
Three of what?
他到底什么意思
What the fuck's he talkin' about?
我们有消息说 你涉嫌贩卖♥♥红龙鱼
We got a tip about you selling red arowanas.
它们是濒危物种
They're an endangered species,
出♥售♥红龙鱼是违反莱西法案的行为
and selling them is a violation of the Lacey Act.
你这套可笑的屁话
How long did it take you to come up
用了多久才编出来
with that happy horseshit?
我都不知道红马鱼
I don't even know what a red fuckin' Pocahontas
长啥样 -红龙鱼
looks like. - Red arowana.
我们也不确定它的具体外观
And we're not sure what it looks like either,
所以才要带你进局子
which is why we're gonna bring you in
把这事调查清楚
until we can get this all sorted out.
你觉得我会你鸟你这一套
As I live and breathe with this bullshit.
好消息是 多亏你这位朋友
The good news is, thanks to your friend here,
我们还可以指控你持枪
we've got ourselves a gun charge, too.
我曾听说
I once heard fish grow
鱼可以长到跟鱼缸一样大
to the size of their tanks.
小缸里的鱼永远长不大
Fish in a small bowl stays small.
但你要是把它放进大鱼缸
But you put that same fish in a big bowl,
它会疯狂生长
he gonna bulk the fuck up.
直到占据那个鱼缸
He gonna fill that motherfucker.
你给谁阳光 谁就会灿烂
You give a nigga space, he gonna take it.
这都是为了游到更大的鱼缸里
It's all about movin' to that bigger bowl
扩大影响 占据地盘
and spreadin' your shit out, makin' it yours.
在这个游戏中 鱼缸不是实物
And in this game, the bowl ain't a place.
它是一种精神状态
That shit is a state of mind.
所以你要不停地问自己
So you gotta always be askin' yourself,
你是小鱼还是大鱼
you a little fish or a big fish?
盛名
Yo, Famous.
盛名
Fame.
快他妈醒醒
Wake the fuck up, man.
我不是说午饭前别叫我吗
What'd I tell you about wakin me up before lunch?
哥们 我联♥系♥过塞姆莱了
Nigga, I've reached out to Semrad.
他正等我们呢 咱们走
He's expectin' us, like, now. Let's go.
我已经告诉过你 K
I already told you, K,
我不想搞大♥麻♥生意
I ain't feelin' that whole weed thing.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表