剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
哪个迪恩 -别装了 罗尼
Deen who? - Don't fuck with me, Ronnie.
我知道你去找他了
I know you rolled up on him.
我都好几年没见过那孙子了
I ain't seen that nigga in years.
有趣的是
That's funny,
迪恩亲口告诉我
cause, you know, Deen told me himself
你去找他要工作
that you came by lookin' for work.
怎么 你是说他在骗我吗
So, what, you callin' a nigga a liar?
我只是说了自己该说的话
I said what I said.
你知道吗
You know what?
你啥都不是 罗尼
You ain't shit, Ronnie.
也啥都做不好
You ain't shit.
这都是你的错 不能怪别人
This on you and nobody else.
但我很高兴你回家了
But I am happy to have you home.
跟我计划的一样
It's like I was sayin',
我们可以在房♥中间搭上麦克风
we can set the mic up in the middle of the room.
把我的艺人放在这里
...put my boy right here.
这里能找到合适的客户群
We get the right clientele up in here,
货一定会卖♥♥爆的
we can move a lot of work.
虽然这个小破店旧旧的 但它有潜力啊
I mean, spot's nasty, but it's gots potential.
这里不能卖♥♥那玩意 大哥
We can't have that shit in here, man.
她是她 我是我
That's her, not me.
我说的不是她 是我自己
I'm not talkin' about her. I'm talkin 'bout me.
我也要吃饭的吧
I- I- I need to get paid, too.
你的工资从门票和酒里出
You gonna get paid off the door and the drinks
以及我们带进来的艺术家
and the artists that we break in here.
我是拜托你
I'm asking you.
别在俱乐部里贩毒
let the club alone.
别把这里污染了
Don't dirty it up with that shit.
别把我污染了
Don't dirty me up.
很好
Fine.
行吧
Fine.
来这儿的白人废物
Cruddy- ass white fools in here
估计也没什么钱
probably ain't got no real money anyway.
但你酒里最好
But you better be waterin' them drinks down
多掺点水 老弟
somethin'fierce, nigga,
因为我看那个雪莉
cause I been watchin' old Shirley,
倒起酒来真实在
and she do some deep fuckin' pours.
没问题
I'm on it.
我不能每次
It's only so many times
都帮那孩子打掩护 拉奎
I can cover for the boy, Raq.
他竟然带枪去学校
I mean, takin'a gun to school?
太过分了 -他只是害怕了
That shit's outrageous. - He was just scared.
这怪你
That's on you.
你把暴♥力♥带进了他的生活
You brought all this shit into his life.
还有联邦调查局
And the Feds...
他们还在怀疑克劳恩
they still got questions about Crown.
对这一切将信将疑
They ain't buyin' it.
你可注意点吧 他们肯定还在盯着你
So you best believe they still got eyes on you.
既然盯着你 他们就会盯着卡南
And if they got eyes on you, they got eyes on Kanan.
随便他们盯着去
They can look all they want.
找出破绽算我输
Ain't got shit to see.
我得去做晚饭了
Look, I gotta go make dinner.
知道吗 你今天做了件好事
You know, you did a good thing,
帮自己孩子摆平了学校的问题
helpin'your kid out with that shit at school.
是吗
Did I?
听着 我今后不能再接你电♥话♥了
Hey, yo, I ain't takin' your calls no more.
你得开始自己想办法了
You gotta start figurin' this shit out on your own.
在我们的冠军大扫荡中
...in our Sweep of Champions.
你在看什么 -我最喜欢的节目
What you watchin' here? Ah, favorite show.
他们又开始了比赛
And here they are competing again.
会把握住这第二次机会吗
Do second chances ever pay off?
我们有 -所以
Well, we have- So...
你爱吃的香草味卖♥♥完了
they did not have your vanilla.
但我买♥♥了你第二爱吃的草莓味
I got your second best, strawberry.
哦 -好吗
Oh. - Okay?
我帮你打开
Crack that for you.
给你
Here you go.
还有
And.
我还帮你买♥♥了助听器的电池
we got the, uh, batteries for your hearing aid, too.
我去给你换一下
So I'ma change that out for you.
好的 好拿下来
All right. There we go.
别错过最好看的部分的
Hey, you gonna miss the funniest part.
走向她购物清单上的第二个项
...towards her second shopping list item.
在大扫荡之后
Now, at the end of the sweep,
我们会发现
we'll find out how much...
大家都知道 大扫荡结束时
Everybody remember, at the end of the Big Sweep,
钟声将会响起
the bell will ring,
所有人必须停止购物 掉头回去
and you must stop shopping and head back.
哪一队扫荡的商品和奖金最多
The team whose runner has swept up the most money
哪一队就会获胜
in merchandise and bonus prizes wins the game.
各就各位 预备 开始
On your mark, get set, go!
你不该大放厥词的 傻♥逼♥
Shouldn't have run your mouth, nigga.
街头的第一规矩
First rule of the street
大家都知道 就是不要喷粪
and everybody know it: Don't stench it.
不要谈论那些你无权谈论的事
Don't talk about nothin' that ain't yours to talk about.
你说什么不重要
And it ain't even about what you say though,
重要的是你所听到了什么
it's about what you hear.
我不喜跟说别人坏话的人一起玩
I never liked being around no niggas who talk.
因为他们既然能喋喋不休地吐槽别人
Cause if they gappin' off about some other fool's business,
也肯定会跟别人
you could be damn sure they talkin' the same shit
吐槽你
about yours.
原则其实很简单
Shit real simple,
耳不听则明
don't hear nothin', won't be nothin'.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表