剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
查莉·凯尔 贝娅特·哈斯跟你打招呼啰!
Charlie Cale, Beatrix Hasp says hello!
见鬼去吧!
Shit!
问你喔 你到底在躲谁?
Can I ask you who you're hiding from?
贝娅特·哈斯?
Beatrix Hasp?
我们有些未了的恩怨 朋友
We got some unfinished business, pal.
不 不 不行
No, no, no.
杰弗瑞! 这什么鬼?!
Jeffrey! - What the fuck?!
你想怎样?
What are you gonna do?
开枪射FBI探员?你看看你的样子!
You gonna shoot an FBI agent? Look at you.
我的证人保护计划准备好了吗?
Is my WITSEC good to go?
有个条件
On one condition.
撤了追杀查莉的命令
Cancel the hit on Charlie.
行 成交
Okay.
重新开始?
A fresh start?
这词我喜欢
I like that.
没人追杀
No mob on my tail,
没什么好逃的了
nothin' to run from.
♪ 喜欢你开的车子 ♪
♪ If you like that car you're ridin' in ♪
♪ 路都替你铺好了 ♪
♪ If that road is paved you're travellin' on ♪
♪ 那条路通往你说是家的地方 ♪
♪ That leads you to that house you call your home ♪
♪ 墙里躲着电线 ♪
♪ If there's wires in the wall ♪
♪ 门廊刷得亮晶晶 ♪
♪ And there's paint on the porch ♪
♪ 你该偷笑了 ♪
♪ You got a whole lot to be thankful for ♪
♪ 感谢那些喝啤酒的老兄 ♪
♪ Thank a beer drinker, a beer drinker ♪
人血的味道
♪ Thank a beer drinker, a beer drinker ♪
♪ 向那些拼了一周还撑着的人致敬 ♪
♪ So let's give it up for the guys on the clock ♪
♪ 他们连喘口气都要自己努力挤出来 ♪
♪ That work all week and then twist one off ♪
♪ 感谢那些喝啤酒的老兄 ♪
♪ Thank a beer drinker, a beer drinker ♪
早啊 女士
Good morning, ma'am.
就是我打电♥话♥说的那位
This is the one I called about.
好啦 你可以放下枪了
Alright, I think you can lower the gun.
你这里有花生油吗?
You got any peanut oil in there?
坐下吧
Take a seat.
怎么样 厄尔?
How you feeling, Earl?
觉得自己蠢得登峰造极
Nine kinds of stupid.
那是你家人?
That's your family?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
孩子牙齿得矫正啊
Kids need their teeth straightened.
我想 来试试看这条路
I thought, let's try this.
能有多难?
How hard can it be?
好吧 我跟佩珀斯聊过
Alright, well, listen, I spoke to Mrs. Peppers
说服她不提告
and convinced her not to press charges.
你没带武器
You were unarmed.
算你第一次想闯空门
It's your first attempted burglary.
但你之前那几个小偷案
But with all those shoplifting misdemeanors,
可能让你吃牢饭
you could face serious jail time.
我不信一次蠢事
I don't think a good life should be ruined
就要断送整个人生
for one stupid mistake.
就这样 对吧?
That's what this was, right?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好吧 虎斑猫?
Alright. Tabby Cat?
你最后一次见到牠在哪?
Where was the last time you saw her?
就在那块沼泽地 懂了
Land down by the swamp. Okay.
我马上派人过去瞧瞧
We'll have somebody down there right away.
先别急得像热锅上的蚂蚁
Just don't worry yet.
好吧
Alright.
这是什么玩意?
What's this?
看来有人被提名
Looks like somebody's been nominated
拿下「福乐杯」了
for a FlopaCopa.
拿下什么?
A what?
「恭喜 法兰·拉蒙警官」
"Congratulations, Officer Fran Lamont..."
废话一堆 「你被提名为
Blah, blah, blah. "You've been nominated
2019佛州半岛 年度最佳神警」
for a 2019 Florida Panhandle Cop Award."
搞不好我报名你为年度最佳神警喔
I may have submitted you for Cop of the Year.
没听过
Never heard of it.
「福乐杯」?
The FlopaCopas?
法兰 这可是大场面
Fran, they're a big deal.
等于是在说你为小区
It's a recognition of all the great work
出了不少力
you do for this community.
我没空参加那些走过场的颁奖典礼 队长
I don't have time for some silly awards show, Chief.
帕特·布恩巷有一起动物骚动的案子
I got a 10-91 down on Pat Boone Lane,
普罗曼夫人的猫不见了
Mrs. Prosserman has lost her cat.
这种事像面纸擦屁♥股♥一样常见 - 知道
This seems like a Kleenex job. - On it.
你真的该得这奖 法兰
You deserve this, Fran.
你是那种打从心底好的警♥察♥
You're one of the good ones.
我波士顿那个表弟拉里啊
You know how my cousin Larry from Boston's
一天到晚传什么佛州人的梗图给我
always sending me these Florida Man memes.
「佛州男子嗑药后咬自己妈的脸...
"Florida Man Eats Mom's Face
浴盐嗑到灵魂出窍」
While High on Bath Salts."
「佛州男子与残疾儿互殴...
"Florida Man Starts Fist Fight
直接拳头见真章」
with Disabled Child."
我看了都气炸了
It burns me up.
你可是跟那些佛州男人天差地远
But you are the opposite of Florida Man.
佛州女人啦
Florida Woman.
好啦 反正这也是帮部门长脸
Alright. But it would reflect nicely on the department.
帮帮忙嘛?
Do it for me?
求你啦 别那么铁石心肠
Pretty please with extra cheese?
♪ 现在要搜身 宝贝 ♪
♪ We're going to pat 'em down, baby, now ♪
♪ 搜身 宝贝 ♪
♪ Pat 'em down, baby ♪
♪ 截停搜查 ♪ - ♪ 截停搜查 ♪
♪ Stop and frisk ♪ - ♪ Stop and frisk ♪
♪ 快点快点快点快点 宝贝 ♪
♪ Come on, come on, come on come on, come on, baby, now ♪
♪ 把那些毒品掏出来 ♪
♪ Come on and pull those drugs out ♪
我来送你个「米兰达小咬」?
Can I feed you your "Miranda Bites"?
真稀奇
Ain't that something?
你吃进去的东西 会在马桶那边出♥卖♥♥♥你
Anything you eat now can and will be used against you
待会马桶见啰
later in the bathroom.
我的天 那是粉丝吗?
Good God, are those groupies?
叫「猪猪手」
They're called Pigporkers.
什么?
What?
听说的啦
I hear things.
大家好
Good day, folks.
我是马特·帕斯穆尔
I'm Matt Passmore,
热播剧《沼泽谜情》的男主角
star of the hit A&E show "The Glades."
今年的年度最佳神警候选人有:
And this year's nominees for Cop of the Year are:
麦克·范塔纳警官
Officer Mike Fantana.
萨尔·米贝洛警官
Officer Sal Mirabello.
乔瑟·皮尔森警官
Officer Joseph Pilson.
法兰·拉蒙警官
Officer Fran Lamont.
是你
That's you.
得奖的是
And the award goes to...
乔瑟·皮尔森警官!
Officer Joseph Pilson.
第一次提名就抱走冠军
This is Joseph's first nomination and first win.
那是只小短吻鳄?
Is that a baby alligator?
他抓到「斯坦·詹姆斯」
He's being recognized for adopting
本地有名的冰♥毒♥贩 还顺便收养了他的
a baby alligator after busting its former owner,
小短吻鳄而受到表扬
a local meth dealer known as "Stanky James."
你问 我就答
Asked and answered, I guess.
有人说 我救了小鳄鱼
You know, people like to say, I saved this little gal,
其实
but really...
是小鳄鱼救了我
she saved me.
超感人
Aw.
我热爱当警♥察♥
I love being a cop.
我爱佛州
I love Florida.
我爱这块半岛
I-I love panhandles.
最爱的还是你 亲爱的黛西
But most of all, I love you, my sweet Daisy.
我也爱你啦
I love you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
那对他来说很好
That's great for him.
我该去哪里排队?
Which, which way do I go?
经历了6年 「鳄鱼乔哥」赢得6次比赛后
兄弟们 我是6届「福乐杯」冠军得主
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表