剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
一年前
嗯?
Yeah?
查莉·凯尔
Charlie Cale.
妳知道我是谁吧?
Do you know who this is?
你是贝娅特·哈斯 对吧?
I mean, Beatrix Hasp, right?
没错
Yeah.
我也猜到了
Yeah, that's what I assumed.
听好喔 查莉
Well, listen, Charlie,
我正跟五大家族的人一起
I'm here with the Five Families.
妳是说五家都到齐?
You're there with all five of them?
没错 妳在扩音上
Yeah, I got you on speaker.
我们陷入一场硬仗
And what we are dealing with now is a war.
烧钱又惹人烦 没有一点成效
It's expensive and a pain in the ass,
白忙一场
and it's no good.
根本自掘坟墓
It's bad.
惨到不忍♥直视 就这样
It's ruinous, is the word.
好啦好啦 我记得啦 好吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I remember, okay?
我当时在讲电♥话♥啊
I was on the phone.
你觉得我很无聊哦?
拜托 我刚从火场逃出来耶
Look, man, I just got out of a burning house.
整件事狗血到爆
It was kind of a whole fucking thing,
说真的我没空
so I'm sorry if I'm not really in the mood
陪你闲聊 扯东扯西
for a whole long meandering conversation.
那我直说 我需要你帮我一把
Okay then, I need your help
你不帮 我就把你干掉
and if you don't do it, I'll kill you.
随你高兴
Well, fine.
好 感恩
Good. Thank you.
我打造的组织土崩瓦解
My organization is crumbled
我带着残兵败将落荒而逃
and I'm on the lam with the rubble,
都是托你的福
all thanks to you.
你知道你的打手曾经
So, you know your goons tried
试图干掉我 足足六次吧?
to kill me, like, six times, right?
老天 你们千禧世代只会报怨 靠嘴炮过活
Jesus. You millennials bitch, bitch, bitch.
西南集团步步进逼
So, the Southwest Syndicate is closing in,
FBI查得连我内衣都翻过
the FBI is up my pantyhose.
时局艰难 我也不装死
It is desperate hours, I'm not gonna lie.
但我没打算坐以待毙
But I ain't going down.
这时就靠你出手了
That's where you come in.
很好
Good.
我那几个头目
So, my remaining capos are waiting
全躲在附近几个安全屋里
at a safe house nearby.
我准备好一架飞机
I've arranged for a plane
要带我们逃得远远的出国门
that can get us out of the country.
问题是 有风声传来
Only problem is, I have it on decent authority
我手下混进一只内鬼 说不定还是卧底
that there's a rat in my crew, or possibly a mole.
喂 能不能提醒我 这两种差别在哪?
Hey, would you remind me, what exactly is the difference?
总之 要是我不能确定没人挖洞给我跳
The point is, I can't make my getaway
就走不了这条死里逃生的路
unless I know I'm not gettin' set up.
你得靠
So, you're gonna use
你那套怪里怪气又神准的测谎本事
your freaky little lie detector trick
帮我抓出那个吃里扒外的家伙
to tell me which one of my guys is the snitch.
太赞了
Great.
好 前面出口下去
Alright, take this next exit
看到第一间加油站就转进去
and pull into the first gas station.
我得去上厕所 顺便买♥♥点零食
Gotta use the can, get some snacks.
能不能...就
Any chance I could, like,
稍微整理一下 换身衣服?
clean up a little, change some clothes?
我全身快臭翻了
I fucking stink.
管他的 想干嘛 就干嘛
Yeah. Who gives a shit? Do what you want.
♪ 汉堡加薯条 ♪
♪ Burgers and fries ♪
♪ 樱桃派 ♪
♪ Cherry pies ♪
♪ 那时日子简单又美好 ♪
♪ It was simple and good back then ♪
老天 拜托
Christ, come on.
♪ 牵手漫步沙滩 ♪
♪ Walking in the sand, hand in hand ♪
靠
Shit.
拿去
Here you go.
谢啦
Thanks.
小偷公主啊?
Little Miss Klepto?
袖子够宽 什么都能神不知鬼不觉
You can make anything disappear in loose sleeves.
太简单了
Too easy.
对啦 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我以前当扒手那阵子
You know, in my pick-pocketing youth,
专偷人家裤管里的东西
I was partial to the pant leg.
安全屋 不安全
靠!
Damnit!
苍海明珠 (汽车旅馆)
虾味的维也纳香肠罐头?
Shrimp-flavored Vienna sausage.
见鬼
Jesus.
好了 我们走了
Alright, let's go.
从这里左转出去
Let's make a left out of here.
左转?我们不是刚从那边来?
A left? We just, we just came from left.
左转
Left.
好 好
Right, right.
左转 左转!
Left, left.
我跟我手下说你是制证高手
I told my crew you're a Cobbler.
这说法还行
Yeah. Well, it makes sense.
毕竟 鞋底破个洞
I mean, I guess you can't really skip town
还真跑不远
if you've got holes in your shoes.
不是鞋匠 是造假证件专家
No, a Scratcher, a Forger,
专门搞假证件的
someone who makes fake documents.
这样你多问两句也不会让人起疑
That way, it won't seem strange when you ask nosy questions.
喂
Hey.
干嘛? - 没事
What? - Nothing.
行啦 行啦
Alright, alright.
你鞋带松了
So, well, your shoelace is untied,
我还真不知道该怎么办
and I guess I can't figure out which way to play it.
不提醒你 看你摔倒
Like, don't tell you and then wait for you to trip
我抢你枪?
and then grab your gun.
还是提醒你
Or I do tell you so you look
你一低头 我再抢?
and-and-and then I grab your gun.
不过也无妨
Well, I guess it doesn't matter either way,
你八成不会信
'cause you probably wouldn't believe me.
人生嘛 一关一关过
Life's full of moments.
你说得对 我不信你
And you're right, I don't believe you.
走吧 -好
Get going. -Okay.
该死
Damnit.
抓到那个
Alright, so, what happens when we catch
内鬼之后呢?
this rat in question?
搞不好是卧底 谁知道
Or mole. It could be mole.
好吧 那等我认出
Alright, well, when I identify
那个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
this, critter in question,
你打算怎样?
then what are you gonna do?
我会一刀一刀剥他皮
I'm gonna slowly skin 'em alive
逼他当场把自己肉吃下去
and watch them eat their own flesh in front of me.
我帮不了你做这种事
I-I can't be a part of facilitating that.
出♥卖♥♥♥兄弟是最卑鄙无♥耻♥的行径
Turning rat is the lowest, most despicable thing
下限破表了
a person can do.
要是这还说服不了你
And if that doesn't ease your conscience,
记住 我得选他还是选你
try to remember, it's them or you.
上车 别磨蹭
Get in. Come on.
♪ 小女孩你好 ♪
♪ Hello, little girl ♪
♪ 急哪门子 ♪
♪ What your rush ♪
♪ 满地花香都错过 ♪
♪ You're missing all the flowers ♪
♪ 阳光还早得很 ♪
♪ The sun won't set for hours ♪
♪ 别急着冲 ♪
♪ Take your time ♪
嗨
Hi...
我是修鞋的 -老天开眼
I'm the Cobbler. - Thank God.
我的草鞋都快报销了
Because my espadrilles are falling to pieces.
不啦 亲爱的 她是
No, darling. She's...
这是我老公 杰弗瑞
This is my husband, Jeffrey.
他不是我们圈里的 -喔 不好意思
He's not part of my crew. -Yeah, I'm sorry.
我对这行废铁不太熟
I don't know much about the-the scrap metal business.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表