剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
真没想过会走到这天
I didn't know it'd happen for me.
我…曾经想象过啦
I, I had someone. I...
♪ 山茱萸花瓣飘落 ♪
♪ Dogwood blossoms float against ♪
♪ 冻结溪岸如冰镜 ♪
♪ The ice-encrusted creek bank ♪
该死
Shit.
嘿 我能拿这把道具伞吗?
Hey, can I just take this, umbrella from the prop pile?
查莉 那是「保留」堆 别动
Charlie, that's the "keep" pile. No.
算了 旁边那些随便拿
You know what? Just grab anything from the pile over there.
没什么重要的
There's nothing important.
好喔
'kay.
小夫 你没意见吧?
That alright with you, Cliff?
没
Yes.
再会啦 朋友们
Adios, amigos.
我要印45到100张大头贴
I'm going to need 45 to a hundred headshots printed.
小夫 你搞得定吧?
Is that something you can do, Cliff?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你讲那诈骗故事时的眼神我有看到
I saw the look in your eyes when I was describing that con.
什么眼神?
What look?
感觉你内心那股冲动被勾出来了
I think there's a part of you that's, drawn to all this.
凭你的天赋
And with your gift...
不能说我没兴趣啦
Well, I can't say I'm not intrigued.
有趣 又浪漫
It's fun, it's romantic.
像在玩大型游戏 但
It's like a big game. But...
但?卡在哪?
But? What's holding you back?
你把它包装得
Well, you're dressing it up
满满都是老派术语
with all kinds of old-timey terminology
还有戏剧化的花招
and theatrics and whatnot,
像电影情节似的
like it's something out of a movie,
但说穿了 我
but, end of the day, I--
你还是在骗那些老实人
you're still just stealing from honest people
我吞不下去
and I can't get with that.
你不能骗老实人
You can't con an honest man.
相信我 我们搞的对象没一个省油的灯
Believe me, every single person we con is a criminal
那群人为了抢钱能杀人放火
who would kill and steal for the money in that satchel.
我们只是让他们在安全区发挥
We're just letting them do it in a safe sandbox.
这么说 你们专挑坏人下手
I see. So, you only rob from criminals.
没错 -诈骗界的正义杀手达克斯特喔
That's right. -You're like the Dexter of conmen.
对啊 整套都是戏
Exactly. It's all theater.
没人真会受伤
No one ever gets hurt for real.
说真的 我平常喜欢单打独斗
I got to say, I mean, I'm usually a lone wolf.
但想到有个狼群陪伴 倒也让人心生向往
But the idea of having a pack, it does have some appeal.
明天见 查莉·凯尔
See you tomorrow, Charlie Cale.
或许吧
Probably. Yeah.
♪ 你彷佛就在身旁 ♪
♪ I almost feel you next to me ♪
♪ 撩起旧日记忆 ♪
♪ And it stirs a memory ♪
♪ 随叹息悬挂空中 ♪
♪ That hangs suspended with a sigh ♪
♪ 飘然织进我的窗纱梦影中 ♪
♪ And gently weaves its way through my bedroom window ♪
「2万的国家孤儿基金?」
"$20,000 National Orphan Fund"?
♪ 四季轮转 ♪
♪ The seasons go ♪
嘿 阿盖!
Hey, Guy!
你终于现身了 说句话好不好?
There you fucking are. A goddamn word, please.
怎么了 查莉?
What's the matter, Charlie?
怎样 睡车上起床气这么大?
Woke up on the wrong side of your car?
我昨晚在你那堆
I, found this last night
死物里翻出这玩意
in your dead prop pile.
奇怪的是你竟然有张银行存款单
It's a... Well, it struck me as odd that you had a bank slip
存了2万到国家孤儿基金
for $20,000 deposit to the National Orphan Fund.
你看起来不像公益热心肠
You didn't really seem like a charitable guy,
我就去查了一下
so, I looked it up...
本地报纸爆出新闻
found an article in the local paper.
有人偷走了2万
A guy stole this 20K from a woman
这钱是慈善宾果夜的募款
who was holding it for a charity bingo night,
专给孤儿用的
a charity for orphans.
谁会偷孤儿的钱?真是丢人现眼
Who the fuck steals from orphans?
这种事 真让人气愤
I mean, that's, it's terrible.
但说来也怪 这不正是我们做的吗?
But it is, sort of what we do.
我还以为你说过
Man, I thought... I-I-I-I thought you said
你只骗那些罪该万死的人
that you, you only con people who deserved it.
没错
Yes, that's right.
那女子是慈善组织员工
Well, this woman, she worked for the charity.
名叫 若婕·吉葳
Her name was Regina Gilvary.
嗯
Okay.
嗯
Okay.
三天前 她跳桥自尽
So, she threw herself off a bridge three days ago.
真糟糕
Tough shit.
像圣女帮助孤儿
A saintly woman who helps orphans...
在陌生人面前卖♥♥弄媚态
who... seduces a stranger
清晨8点半的酒店酒吧
in a hotel bar at 8:30 in the morning
拿慈善款2万碰运气
and is willing to gamble $20,000 of her charity's money
刺♥激♥感让她心痒难耐
because the danger of it gets her off.
小婕是个大肥羊
Reggie was the perfect mark.
凡有理智早撤
Any sane person would've gotten out of there.
她不顾一切 闯过重重警戒
But she marched through every red flag.
那家伙带着枪 袋里满满现金
Dude with a gun, satchel full of cash,
还有个洗钱的乔治亚独♥裁♥者
a money-laundering Georgian despot.
她被贪念蒙蔽
She was blinded by greed,
心里坏念头狂生
by the larceny in her heart.
她早有准备
She was so ready for it
我们来不及布局
that we didn't even have time to put her on the send.
只能硬碰硬
We ended up just playing her against the wall.
她带我进那房♥间
She took me to that room,
把钱放进袋子
she put her money in the satchel,
幸好我换了包
and thank God I made a switch
2个男人倒地
because when two men lay dead at her feet,
她以为偷走40万
she stole what she thought was $400,000.
你觉得那些钱
Do you think any of that money would've gone
会分给孤儿?
to the fucking orphans?
所以
So...
不
no.
我不觉得拿那人的钱需要愧疚
I don't feel bad about taking that person's money.
如果她承担不起
And if she couldn't handle the consequences
自己行为的后果
of her own actions...
还是她的责任
that's on her.
不
Nah.
抱歉 她不是完美肥羊
I'm sorry. She was not the perfect mark, okay?
她不过是个凡人
She was a, just a person.
抱歉 我觉得趁人之危
A-And I'm sorry, but I-I think that taking advantage
利用人最脆弱时
of a person at their most vulnerable is,
老一辈骗子都叫这种事
you know, they got this, old-timey con terminology for it.
卑劣
It's, shitty.
你起码得把钱
You'll need to, at the very least,
还给慈善会
get this money back to the charity.
不
No.
要还
Yes.
不然我就报♥警♥
Or I go to the cops.
老大 抱歉打扰
Hey, boss, sorry to interrupt,
酒店那边有个肥羊
but th-there's a juicy mark over at the hotel.
如果你报♥警♥
If you call the cops on us,
抓不抓得到都是未知数
maybe we'll get caught and maybe we won't.
那慈善款你一分都别想碰
But you're not going to see a dime of that charity's money.
要是你跟我们搭伙 帮忙套这肥羊
But if you come with us and help us play this mark,
我分你2万
I will cut you in for 20K
随你怎么花
and you can do whatever you want with it.
我们打算怎么做?
What are we going to do?
我们要抢急难救助员
So, we're going to rob a first responder
为了把2万还给孤儿慈善机构?
so I can give, 20K back to an orphan charity?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
这肥羊 黑得很
This mark, sketchy as fuck.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表