剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
♪ 山茱萸花瓣飘落 ♪
♪ Dogwood blossoms float against ♪
♪ 冻结溪岸如冰镜 ♪
♪ The ice-encrusted creek bank ♪
♪ 一抹嫩绿破雪而生 ♪
♪ A tender blade of new green grass ♪
♪ 独自挺立 雪中锋芒初露 ♪
♪ Is bravely pushing upward through the melting snow ♪
♪ 春风拂发如丝 ♪
♪ The spring breathes ruffles through my hair ♪
♪ 耳畔低语轻柔无声 ♪
♪ And whispers softly everywhere ♪
♪ 眼中流转秘密低语 ♪
♪ Telling secrets in my eyes ♪
♪ 漫寻山野 只为你轻声问候 ♪
♪ 春去春又来 ♪
♪ The seasons come ♪
♪ 四季轮转 ♪
♪ The seasons go ♪
♪ 闪电穿梭松林 ♪
♪ Lightning darts among the pines ♪
♪ 骤雨惊夏 ♪
♪ Caught in a summer rainstorm ♪
♪ 浑身湿透 望着新翻的泥地 ♪
♪ Soaking wet, I look upon the new plowed earth ♪
♪ 行间细流蜿蜒穿梭 ♪
♪ With rivulets between each row ♪
♪ 你彷佛就在身旁 ♪
♪ I almost feel you next to me ♪
♪ 撩起旧日记忆 ♪
♪ And it stirs a memory ♪
♪ 随叹息悬挂空中 ♪
♪ That hangs suspended with a sigh ♪
♪ 飘然织进我的窗纱梦影中 ♪
♪ And gently weaves its way through my bedroom window ♪
要点什么? -一杯咖啡 谢谢
What can I get you? - Just a coffee, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. -Yeah.
蛋还行吗?
How are the eggs?
这颗蛋OK吗?
How are the eggs?
还可以啦
The eggs are good.
不好意思 可以给我点糖吗?
'Scuse me, um, can I get some sugar, please?
这些是代糖耶 像甜蜜素
This is just, um, Sweet'N Low and Stevia
还有那种天然的甜菊糖
and all that kind of thing.
你们有真糖吗?
Do you have any real sugar?
我不太确定 我去瞧瞧
I don't think so, but I'll check in the back.
好喔 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我的天哪
My goodness.
你随身带糖喔?
You carry your own sugar?
德梅拉拉糖
Demerara sugar.
加咖啡会有种「鲜味」的魔法感
Gives an almost umami-type thing to the coffee.
喔 妈妈味...「鲜」味
Ooh, mommy. Umami.
我叫艾立克
I'm Alec.
嗨 我是若婕
Hi. I'm, I'm Regina.
哈啰
Hi.
不好意思 要是我打扰到你 你可以直说
Sorry. I-If I'm interrupting you, just tell me.
我嘴巴有点停不下来
I-I'm a bit of a Chatty Cathy.
没事 我还半梦半醒的
You're good. I'm barely awake yet.
来 为「起床没踩雷」干一杯!
Well, here's to waking up on the right side of the bar.
哇...威士忌耶?
Wow. Whiskey?
没错 -早安啊
Yep. Yeah. -Good morning.
让这位司机的神经松口气
Helps take the edge off my job as a bus driver.
这种放飞自我的事 我还真不行
This is not my thing. Okay.
我偶尔发疯一下
But, I'm being a little crazy.
饭店酒吧嘛 无王管地带
There are no rules in hotel bars. Right?
就像公海 自♥由♥自在
They're like international waters.
不好意思
Um, ex-excuse me.
可以来杯含羞草鸡尾酒或血腥玛丽吗?
Can I get, like, a mimosa or a Bloody Mary?
血腥玛丽 感觉满合理的?
Bloody Mary. That makes sense, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我说 你应该没干过这种事
I mean, you may never do this,
我是真的从没试过
but I, I really never do this.
你看看我们两个
Well, look at us.
不好意思 我想问
Sorry. I have to ask,
这都第二次了
just because that's the second time that's happened
像从间谍片里翻出来的桥段
and, it just feels like something out of a spy movie.
间谍片吗?
Spy movie?
没啦 就是在送公文罢了
No, they're just delivering work papers. That's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以
Can I...
请便 -好
Please. Please. -Okay.
过来吧
Get over here.
所以 你平常是做什么的?
So, um, what do you do?
以前帮有钱人规划旅行
I used to make, travel arrangements
那种花钱不眨眼的
for very wealthy people,
后来景气一烂
but times are hard
只好另辟战场
so I've had to pivot,
靠着旧人脉
and I've gotten back on my feet
重新站稳脚跟
using some of the connections that I made
还是在高端圈子打滚
in the luxury travel market.
那你帮他们做些什么?
Doing what for them?
量身打造行程啰
Bespoke services.
但具体来说 你是做些什么?
Yeah, but, like, what do you do?
我讲得含糊 是因为
I'm being vague because it's--
有犯法嫌疑?
Illegal?
呃 也不能这么说啦 也许
Is it, is it, though? Is it...
当高端旅游顾问 让我靠近一种
Being a luxury travel agent meant proximity to a lifestyle
这辈子不可能拥有的生活方式
that I was never, ever going to have for myself.
所以我选择
So, I made a choice...
干点傻事
to do something a little stupid,
疯狂一把 也吓破胆一次
a little crazy, and scary as hell
只为能沾上一点那种人生的光
to get a little piece of that life for myself.
趁我还能享受的时候 对吧?
While I could still enjoy it, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
我完全懂你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
我从没滑过雪
Never gone skiing.
也没试过一♥夜♥情♥
I've never had a one-night stand.
我也一样
Me either.
好样的 狂野的女孩
Okay, wild woman.
轮到你了
Your turn.
说说你怎么这大清早8点半
What are you doing in a hotel bar
人就在饭店酒吧混?
at 8:30 in the morning?
我也是出差
Well, I'm here for work too.
我是替一家儿童非营利机构工作的
I work for a nonprofit organization for children..
我们真的有给孤儿免费医疗
We actually provide free medical care to orphans.
叫国家孤儿基金会
It's the National Orphan Fund.
真的假的?你这根本是特蕾莎修女再世
Seriously? Mother Teresa over here.
没啦 我只是募款部其中一位主管
No. I'm one of the heads of the fundraising department,
昨晚我们才办完一场
and we just had our big
通宵达旦的慈善宾果赛
all-night bingo tournament last night.
我整整一整天没阖眼
And I have not slept in 24 hours,
但总算募到2万
but we did raise $20,000.
我本想去街口银行存钱
So, I was going to deposit the winnings
从夜间投递口塞进去
in this bank down the street.
结果投递口卡死不动
But, you know, the after hours chute was jammed shut.
只好等银行开门前 找点事打发时间
So, just killing time until the bank opens.
说真的 我是真的超爱这份工作
I mean, I love my job. Really, I do.
小孩们太可爱了
The kids are amazing.
但我生活实在乏善可陈
But I don't have any excitement in my life either.
一不小心就卡在死水里爬不出来
It's so easy to fall into a rut.
没错 -我懂你意思
It is. -I know.
回过神 43岁 单身一人
And then, next thing you know, you're 43,
唯一室友是一条宠物鱼
living alone with your pet fish.
我不旅行
I don't travel.
也不会突发奇想做点疯事
I don't do anything impulsive or,
就像你说的那种
you know, like what you said,
又傻又狂 却又好玩的事
something crazy and stupid and fun.
我
I'm...
若婕 我得跟你坦白件事
Well, I hate to break this to you, Regina.
叫我小婕就好
Call me Reggie.
好吧 小婕
Okay, Reggie.
你大清早8点半
You're drinking with a stranger
在饭店酒吧跟陌生人喝酒
in a hotel bar at 8:30 in the morning.
这不就够疯够傻的吗?
This is crazy and stupid.
我觉得挺好玩的
And a little fun, I think.
我说出来可能
This is going to sound, um...
不知道会不会太沉重
I don't know, too intense maybe.
不好意思 -不会
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表