剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
maybe my normal is just a little bit weird.
不 其实我觉得
No, I think maybe you should...
你可以多待一下
maybe you should stick around here for a while.
也许
Maybe...
我们的「普通」刚好够怪 适合你?
our normal might be weird enough for you?
也许吧
Well, maybe it is.
是吗?我挺喜欢这感觉
Yeah? I'd like that.
好吧 也许吧
Okay. Maybe.
《美好人生》
"It's a Wonderful Life."
我同意 像今晚这样 真的很美好
Yeah, I'd agree, on a night like tonight, it certainly is.
不 我是说《美好人生》
No, "It's a Wonderful Life,"
毫无疑问是圣诞电影
it's indisputably a Christmas movie.
可惜没圣诞老人出场
Nary a Santa in sight.
拜托 -去找肯德尔理论吧
Come on. --You got to take that up with Kendall.
好的 好 -麻烦了
Yes. Yes, sir. -Please.
一定会
Yes, I will.
不是啦 这是
No, it's a...
今晚真的很棒 谢啦
this is a wonderful night, thank you.
完蛋
Crap.
怎么? -几小时后就得开门
What? -We open in, a few hours.
哇 -黑色星期五快到了
Wow. -Black Friday's coming up.
全年最忙的时候
So... busiest time of the year.
没错
Right.
真希望还能再见你一面
I'd love to see you again.
真的喔?
Really?
真的
Yes, really.
我可以打给你吗?
Can I call you?
可以 (火速快递)那边
Yeah. Tandoor.
你会在那边? -有电♥话♥吗?有
That's where you'll be? -Got the number? Yeah.
有 -那就好
I do. -Alright.
从第一次看到你
From the first moment I met you,
你那傲气 自负 还有对人感受的冷漠
your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain
让我立刻明白
for the feelings of others, made me realize
你是我这辈子
that you were the last man in the world
最不可能嫁的男人
I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.
他说周一会打电♥话♥
He said he would call on Monday.
谁知道呢 -今天周一耶
I don't know. -It's Monday.
搞不好他太忙 -那也该打一通吧?
Well, maybe he's busy. -Why hasn't he called?
听说是网购周一
It's Cyber Monday, I'm told,
说不定他趁这时候捡便宜血拚去了
so maybe this is when he does his discounted shopping
我懂了 是那种情节
and---I know what's happening.
就是故事中一定会出现的误会桥段
This is the part of the story where there's a mix-up
一度以为他们没戏 要分了
and it seems like they won't end up together,
其实只是爱情的试炼场
but ultimately it is revealed to be the test
真爱哪那么容易输 总会再聚首
through which true love will finally prevail.
(火速快递) 地址呢?
Tandoor. What's the address?
第4街和M街交口的(省得乐)
SuperSave on Fourth and M.
哇 宝贝!
Whoo, baby!
想吃点什么?
What would you like?
嘿 发生什么事了?
Hey, what's happening?
午餐 谢谢 回得真(详细)呢
Lunch. Thank you. -Informative.
(省得乐)的发言人向第2频道表示
A representative from SuperSave told Channel 2
大约40万失窃
that nearly $400,000 was stolen.
头号♥嫌疑人是店经理比尔·杰克森
The leading suspect, store manager Bill Jackson.
我 我真抱歉 你说什么?
I-I-I'm so sorry. What did you say?
卡
Cut.
嘿
Hey.
介意我坐这吗?
Mind if I join you?
本来今天要在这见比尔
I was supposed to meet Bill here today.
我跟他只是点头之交
He's an acquaintance of mine,
他们现在说 他人跑了?
and they're saying that he, split town?
我今天还没开工啊
I'm not on the clock, you know?
抱歉 我是说
Yeah, sorry about that. It's...
比尔现在可能飞去坎昆半路上
Bill's probably halfway to Cancun by now.
真的吗?我 我不觉得他会这样
Really? I, I... That doesn't sound like him.
根本不像他作风
I mean, not at all.
比尔超爱这店的啊
Bill loves this place. Yeah.
他干嘛抢?
Why would he rob it?
因为钱?
Because... money?
五五分帐 照说好的来
That's 50-50, just like we said.
多出五百耶
That's an extra 500.
我把自行车卖♥♥给拆车场 多赚一千
I got a thousand for the bike, for selling it to the chop shop.
谢了 -哥们
Thanks. -Man,
唉 我难过你兄弟出事
I'm... Shit. I'm sorry about your boy.
总比我们自己倒霉来得强 对吧?
Better him than either one of us, right?
我 我得知道件事
I-I got to know something.
你把尸体处理掉了?
You-you-you took care of the body?
我不是说过吗
Yeah, I told you.
怎么弄的?
How'd-how'd you do it?
用焚化炉烧了他?
Did you burn him in an incinerator?
还是跟《绝命毒师》一样
Did, did you dissolve his body in acid,
用酸泡?我要知道
"Breaking Bad" style? I-I-I got to know.
不啦 完全不是那回事
No, no, it was nothing like that.
我拿假人冒充尸体
I switched his body with a mannequin.
让他穿圣诞老人装 拜托
Yeah, I put the Santa suit on him, man.
你说什么?
You what?
就像那部《老板度假去》
Yeah, like "Weekend at Bernie's."
经典到爆
Now that shit, that is a motherfuckin' movie.
警♥察♥终究会发现他
The cops are gonna find him.
迟早会啊
Yeah, no shit, eventually.
到时我们早飞了
But we'll both be long gone by then.
何况我们谁也
Besides, it's not like either one of us has
没理由回去
a reason to ever go back there.
嘿 肯德尔 嗨
Hey, Kendall, hey.
你有比尔的消息吗?
Have you heard from Bill?
没有
No, no.
你在找他?
Are you, are you looking for him?
嗯 唉 我
Yeah, well, gosh, I, I...
警♥察♥说他抢了店
The cop said that he robbed the store
还拿钱跑路
and then he, took off with the money.
但比尔不会抢这地方
But I mean, Bill, I mean, he wouldn't rob this place.
你懂我意思吧?
You know that, right? -Well, look,
比尔等于把我踢出去
you know, Bill just kicked me to the curb.
那招还真扎心
I mean, that shit still stings, so--
比尔没踢你出局
No, Bill did not kick you to the curb.
他只是给你
All he did is he just gave you a little,
一脚助力
push out of the nest.
我们说的是一样的意思啦
Yeah, I think, I think we're saying the same thing.
比尔 他可是你
Yeah, Bill, man, he's like your,
头号♥粉丝
your biggest fan, you know.
他讲到你写的剧本
You should hear him talk about your script.
整个超有信心
He really, really believes in you.
他炒你鱿鱼也是
Yeah, it's like the only reason he even fired you.
恨铁不成钢
It was just tough love, man, yeah.
他是希望你
He wanted to make sure that,
给自己一个机会
you know, you gave yourself a shot.
虽然比尔还是炒了你
Hey, um, Bill did fire you.
你干嘛回来?
So, what are you even doing here?
我柜子里还有东西没拿
I, I left something in my locker.
想顺手清一下
I'm just gonna clear everything out.
好 后会有期
Alright, see ya. Yeah, okay.
唉
Gosh.
怪怪的圣诞老公公?是你?
Creepy Santa? Is that you?
抱歉 你衣服去哪了?
I'm sorry. Where the heck are your clothes?
这里禁入 这是案发现场
Can't be in here, bub. Active crime scene.
不好意思
My bad.
我只是想拿回柜子里的东西
I-I was just trying to get something out of my locker.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Okay.
我的老天!
My God!
肯德尔 怎么回事?
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表