剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
and loving each other no matter what.
多数小孩心里都懂
Most of the kids get that.
嗯 是啊
Yeah.
诗凡妮不在此列?
But, not Stephanie?
至少现在还没
Well, not yet at least.
嘿 我想到个办法
Hey, I... I've got an idea
搞不好真能帮上奕嘉
for how we could, you know, help Elijah out.
我们得找条更大的船
But we're gonna need a bigger boat.
你超棒的 兄弟 一切都会好起来
You're doing great, bud. You'll be just fine.
爸 我好怕
Dad, I'm scared.
他们会讨厌我
They're all gonna hate me.
不会的 放心
No. No, they're not.
没人会讨厌你
No one's gonna hate you.
听着 你做到了 好吗?
Hey, listen, you're doing it, okay?
你...我一直都在你身边
You're-- And I'm right here with you.
我真的以你为傲 兄弟
I'm so proud of you, bud.
好
Okay.
欢迎回来 奕嘉!
Welcome back, Elijah!
我们超想你
We missed you.
我们爱你 -这是什么?
We love you. - What is this?
想让你知道 我们都爱你
We wanted to show you that we love you
大家一条船上的人嘛
and that we're all in the same boat.
听到没 兄弟?大家见到你都乐开花
You hear that, bud? Everybody's so happy to see you.
真的
Yes, they are.
还有一个超棒的消息要告诉你
And we have some very special news to share.
我们救回乔瑟夫啦!
We were able to revive Joseph.
他现在活蹦乱跳的
He's all better now.
你疯啦?-我简直不敢相信
Are you crazy? - I can't believe it.
乔瑟夫根本没复活 好吗?
You know Joseph's still dead, right?
我们又凑在一起啦!
We're all together again!
那是假的啦
That's an imposter.
乔瑟夫·沙鼠死了
Joseph Gerbils is still dead.
那根本不是你沙鼠老公!
That's not your gerbil husband.
够了 诗凡妮
That's enough, Stephanie.
我爱奕嘉
Hey, you know what, I love Elijah so much,
我要把全部金星都给他
I'm gonna give him all my gold stars.
什么?!?
What?!
不行啦!-奕嘉!奕嘉!
No! - Elijah! Elijah!
快放回去啦!-奕嘉!奕嘉!
Put those back. - Elijah! Elijah!
那...那个
That's... that's...
这根本是社♥会♥主♥义♥啦!
that's socialism!
请勿奔跑
No running, please.
这张照得太赞 该做成幻灯片
Now, that's one for the slideshow.
你来干嘛?你早被炒了
What are you doing here? You're fired.
这话我也想问你耶
I should be asking you the same question.
你听好
But, look,
奕嘉 他爸是贼 偷现金箱的那种
Elijah's dad is a thief, a cash box thief.
哇靠
Wow.
你想让奕嘉 被踢走
Trying to get Elijah kicked out of school
那先让他爸滚蛋
by gettin' his dad fired.
这种招连你都嫌下流
I mean, that's low even for you.
你想怎样?
So? What are you gonna do about it?
我?不插手啦
Me? Me, nothing.
有股更强的力量
But a force greater than either of us
正在盯上你 小鬼
is coming for you, kid.
不会吧 警♥察♥?
No. The police?
青春期啦
Puberty.
事情就这么决定了
Now, here's how this is gonna go down.
你那小小暴♥政♥?收山
Your little reign of terror? It's over.
没手铐 没勒索
No more bracelets. No more blackmail.
不然这张照片
Or else this photo's gonna wind up
不只你♥爸♥妈会看到
in not just your parents' inbox but also the admissions office
还会送到东岸所有名校招生处
of every elite boarding school on the East Coast.
握个手讲清楚
Shake on it.
就是这样
Yep.
哇 我们是永远的好麻吉
Wow. Best friends forever.
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ 当你感受到那份喜悦 ♪
♪ When you get that happy feeling ♪
万物生灵的最佳朋友
♪ 当你感受到那份喜悦 ♪
♪ When you get that happy feeling ♪
牠们温温柔柔 要好好尊重
They're nice animals. Treat them with respect.
温柔一点 这点超级重要
Be gentle. That's one of the main things. You have to be gentle.
♪ 想留住那感觉 传下去 ♪
♪ And if you want to keep that feeling, pass it on ♪
最佳新进戒赌互助会成员
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ 把忧愁赶出邻居的脑袋 ♪
♪ Chase away your neighbor's sadness ♪
♪ 喜悦就像水 满出来啦 ♪
♪ And it'll fill your heart with gladness ♪
♪ 当你感受到那份喜悦 传下去 ♪
♪ So when you get that happy feeling, pass it on ♪
最佳爸爸
♪ So when you get that happy feeling, pass it on ♪
♪ 传下去 ♪ -♪ 心杯满出来啦 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪ - ♪ And when your cup is running over ♪
完美 爸 你超棒
It's perfect, Dad. Thank you.
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ 想要一直走运 ♪
♪ And if you want to stay in clover... ♪
最佳互毁把柄高手
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ 绝对值得努力一下 ♪
♪ You can bet it's worth the trouble ♪
♪ 你给出去 会翻倍回来 ♪
♪ 'Cause what you give you get back double ♪
♪ 心里装满喜悦 ♪
♪ And when your cup is running over ♪
最佳查莉
♪ 那份开心 记得分享 ♪
♪ And when you get that happy feeling ♪
♪ And when you get that happy feeling ♪
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
♪ 传下去 ♪
♪ Pass it on ♪
所以呢 嗯
So, yeah, I mean, it turns out
一群八岁小屁孩没搞清楚状况
that a bunch of 8-year-olds didn't have all the answers.
谁会猜到?我啊
Who knew? Yeah, I knew.
没错
Right.
说真的
But I will tell you something.
他们总能让人♥大♥开眼界
I mean, they will always find a way to surprise you.
收工
Over.
最棒的午餐女王
等我长大 我一定会找到你
♪ 若我生逢二战 世人唤我烈火战鹰 ♪
♪ If I was in World War II, they'd call me Spitfire ♪
♪ 若我生逢二战 世人唤我烈火战鹰 ♪
♪ If I was in World War II, they'd call me Spitfire ♪
♪ 若我生逢二战 世人唤我烈火战鹰 ♪
♪ If I was in World War II, they'd call me Spitfire ♪
♪ 若我生逢二战 世人唤我 ♪
♪ If I was in World War II, they'd call me... ♪
♪ 烈火 ♪
♪ Fire ♪
♪ 烈火 ♪
♪ Fire ♪
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表