剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
How far are you willing to go to protect the innocent?
不惜一切
All the way.
我们来场低调任务
So, we've got a little under-the-radar operation
解救受虐动物
to liberate abused animals.
法外边缘 风险不小
Outlaw activism, living outside the law,
不适合菜鸟上场
no room for amateurs.
我们救过好几十只动物了
We've freed dozens of animals in peril.
斗犬 赛马 还有表演驴
Fighting dogs, race horses, donkey-show donkeys.
我们的白鲸终极目标
But our white whale...
是黛西
is Daisy.
今晚要带黛西去办枪证
Taking Daisy to my gun signing tonight.
今晚是大场面 我会给牠
Big night for us, so I'm going to give her
来点镇定剂 让牠沉住气
a little tranquilizer to stay calm,
再来点泻药 把肚子清一清
a little laxative to clear her out,
再补颗劳拉西泮 缓解焦虑
a little lorazepam for her anxiety.
天哪 活脱脱是鳄鱼界的茱蒂·嘉兰(具舞台魅力的国际巨星)
Jesus, that's like a Judy Garland of alligators.
没错 更惨的是大家还抢着看牠
Yeah. And the worst part is, people can't get enough.
他在「警♥察♥抖音」和「鳄鱼抖音」上人气爆棚
And he's big on CopTok, GatorTok.
因为有一堆劳力士
Because of his Rolex collection,
还是钟表迷圈的人气王
he's also quite popular in the horologist community.
在抖音上超级吸粉
They love him on TickTockTok.
黛西每天和那个虐待狂在一起
Every day Daisy spends with this sadist
都是莫大的不公
is a grave injustice.
这时候就该你出马了
And that is where you come in.
我们试了好几次救黛西都踢到铁板
We've had several failed attempts to free Daisy.
「鳄鱼乔哥」一眼就认出我们
Gator Joe knows us on sight.
你这张新脸能混进去
But you're a fresh face. You can get close.
好嘛
Hey, okay...
我拼命上
Well, hey, listen, I mean, I'm all in.
我欣赏你们做的事
Yeah, I love what you guys are doing here,
守护无辜 诸如此类
you know, protecting the innocent, all that.
说到底
All told, I guess that,
命运把我推上这条路
well, life has led me to my highway
我就骑到底
and I am ready to ride.
整晚奉陪
All night long.
欢迎加入 查莉·凯尔
Well, welcome to the team, Charlie Cale.
好 接下来怎么做?
Alright, so what do we do here?
我直接冲进「鳄鱼乔哥」的家 把牠偷带走
I just, break into Gator Joe's house and sneak her out.
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?
他可是佛州全副武装那种警♥察♥
He's a cop in Florida. He's armed to the teeth.
不行 当众带走牠才安全
Yeah, no, no, much safer to take her at a public event.
刚好今晚有个活动很适合
And we have got just the one in mind.
欢迎莅临 2025 福乐警星盛典
你一定办得到
You are going to do great.
我们会全力挺你
Alright? We'll be in your ear the whole time.
小心点 那边有点滑
Well, be careful, it's a little waxy in there.
上吧 拚了
Okay, go get 'em.
没问题 - 好的
Alright, you got this. - Alright.
♪ 我们在弗洛帕斯 ♪
♪ We are at the Flopas ♪
♪ 弗洛帕·卡帕帕斯 ♪
♪ Flopa Capopas ♪
收到 我在自助餐台
10-4, I'm at the buffet table.
嘘
Psst.
嘘 喂 穿格子衬衫的
Psst, hey, flannel.
警♥察♥怎么这么多?
What's with all the fuzz?
警♥察♥大会啊
It's a cop convention.
警♥察♥大会
Cop convention.
警♥察♥大会
It's a cop convention.
什么?
What?
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 还是警♥察♥
This is a cop, cop, cop.
是警♥察♥大会啊 朋友
So, it's a cop, convention, man.
你以为「福乐杯神警盛典」是什么意思?
What'd you think "The FlopaCopas" stands for?
我真的没想这么多
I have no idea.
是佛州半岛上警界的大奖
It's the Florida Panhandle Cop Awards.
一点都不明显
Not the slightest bit self-evident.
好 查莉 照原定计划
Okay, look, just stick to the plan, Charlie, okay,
这条路你说了算
this is your highway.
先找到黛西
First, locate Daisy.
牠应该在绿房♥那边
She's most likely in the green room.
对 - 靠近一楼洗手间那边
Yeah. - Near the first floor restrooms.
年度最佳神警 法兰·拉蒙 vs 乔瑟·皮尔森
我的天 目标锁定!
My God. The target has been located.
再说一次 目标稳稳命中
I repeat, the target has been located.
有意思
This is fun.
我就爱这套行话
I enjoy the lingo.
做得好
Good work.
撑到警♥察♥去吃午餐
Sit tight until the cops all go to lunch,
你就从后门把笼子推出来
then wheel the cage out the back door
我们会在出口等你
and we'll be waiting for you.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Over.
笼子没轮子
The cage has no wheels.
什么叫没轮子?
What do you mean it doesn't have wheels?
字面意思 真的没轮子
The, the cage, no wheels.
法文写着:没有轮子
So, it's, sans roulettes in Frencheese.
搞什么鬼 这怎么搬得进来?
Well, that doesn't make sense. How'd they get it in there?
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, dude,
只是
I'm just, telling you
据实以报 兄弟
the physical realities here, man.
好吧 查莉
Okay, then, Charlie, you're going
看来得硬闯破锁了
to have to probably break the lock...
嘿
Hey.
嗨 嗨
Hi, hi.
嘿 你还撑得住吗?
Hey, you alright?
这些奖 真是搞笑
These awards are so stupid.
我早有预感
You know, I've always known that.
根本和善行无关
They have absolutely nothing to do with doing good work,
但我就是想赢
but, I want to win.
我想赢到快发疯了
I want to win so badly, and it's making me feel crazy.
搞得像变了个人
It's turning me into somebody that I'm not.
我懂 可我停不下来
And I know that. And I just-- I can't stop it.
不 我
No, I,
我懂你意思 合理
I mean, that makes sense, it's fair.
想让人看见自己做的好事很正常啊
You know, wanting to be acknowledged for your good works.
我得说 我…我认得你
I got to say, I do, I-I recognize you
是在外面那个展示牌上看到的
from the, the placard out front.
对吧?那就是个展示牌吧?
It's a-- Yeah, it's a placard, right?
就那个? - 没错
That's what that is? - Yeah, it's a placard.
对抗王八蛋
Because thwarting assholes
还有保护无辜 伙计
and also, protecting the innocent, man,
我说 这超酷
I mean, it's cool.
阻止那些混♥蛋♥
Thwarting assholes.
嗯 我其实也不爱
Yeah, I too am not loving
这几个词排一起 但也只能这样
how those two words come together, but yeah.
谢了 - 嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
嗯 混账
Yeah. Assholes.
你是不是…有事要忙?
Did you, did you need something back here?
放轻松 别紧张
You take it easy, okay?
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
抱歉 你刚说什么?
I'm sorry, you want me to what?
查莉 你是牠唯一翻身的希望
Charlie, you're her only hope for a better life, okay.
别太紧张
It's no big deal.
直接破锁 系上牵绳
Alright, just break the lock, attach your leash,
从后门带牠出去
and walk her out the back door.
相信我 黛西性情温和
Look, you'll see, okay? Daisy has a gentle soul.
好
Okay.
我打开笼子 你能稳住吗?
Now, if I open this cage, are you going to be cool?
稳得住
Cool.
拿好这个 别乱
Put this, be cool.
糟了
Shit.
我的天
My God.
孩子 孩子
Boy, boy.
好喔
Okay.
来啰
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表