剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Sorry...
哈啰 -嗨 抱歉让你久等
Hello... -Hi. S-sorry to keep you...
(火速快递)外送 给你喔
Tandoor delivery. For you.
这个 给你
So... there you go.
好 谢啦 (火速快递)
Okay. Thank you, Tandoor.
其实我叫查莉啦
My name's Charlie, actually,
只是 那个嘛
I just, It's a...
你在跟我开玩笑?
You were trying to make a joke.
没错 就想试试看
Yeah, well, I was trying at least.
不过 太伤人了啦
Also, ouch.
好 那 再见啰
Okay, um... bye.
江湖再见
Auf wiedersehen.
好 -好
Okay. -Okay.
行 再会啦
Alright. And see you.
♪ 亲亲我 在那胡渣大麦田里 ♪
♪ Kiss me, out of the bearded barley ♪
♪ 你穿着那双鞋 ♪
♪ You'll wear those shoes ♪
♪ 我飘着那袭长裙 ♪
♪ And I will wear that dress, ♪
(火速快递)
Tandoor.
♪ 亲亲我 ♪
♪ Kiss me ♪
♪ 在那乳白的黄昏下 ♪
♪ Beneath the milky twilight ♪
♪ 带我走吧 ♪
♪ Lead me ♪
♪ 踏上月光舞台 塔杜尔 ♪
♪ Out on the moonlit floor ♪ -Tandoor.
♪ 挥起你那张开的手 ♪
♪ Lift your open hand ♪
♪ 乐队唢吶响起 ♪
♪ Strike up the band ♪
♪ 萤火虫飞舞跳舞 ♪
♪ And make the fireflies dance ♪
♪ 银月闪闪烁烁 ♪
♪ Silver moon's sparkling ♪
第4街和M街交口的(省得乐) 又是它
SuperSave on Fourth and M, again.
看来有人对烤饼上了瘾啊
Well, seems like somebody really likes naan.
他问你今晚有没有班
He asked if you were working tonight.
他帅不帅?
So, is he cute?
肯定帅啦 电♥话♥声都自带电流
I bet he is. He has a sexy phone voice.
我还加码送炸饺子 帅哥应该会开心
I threw in free samosas. Hot guys love samosas.
你谁啊?怎么不认识了
Who even are you right now?
说真的 怎么回事?
Like, seriously, what is happening?
你没发现吗?
Wait, but don't you realize?
天天点同一家 就为
Ordering from the same restaurant night after night,
见那送餐女孩
just to get to know the delivery girl,
浪漫片的经典剧情!
classic rom-com move.
(省得乐)小帅哥根本在追你啊 查莉
SuperSave stud is trying to rizz you up, Charlie.
这就是你的爱情故事啊
This is your love story.
冷静点好吗?珍妮 拜托
Let's not get carried away, Jenny. Okay?
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
又碰上了 -嘿
Hi, again. -Hey.
你的晚餐到啦
So, dinner's served.
谢啦 -小意思
Thank you. -Yeah, sure.
附赠炸咖哩饺 招牌加菜
And, samosas on the house.
恭敬不如从命 收下这香喷贺礼
Okay, well, then I proudly accept this fried offering
祝贺我生日
to commemorate the day of my birth.
今天你生日? -是明天
It's your birthday? -It's tomorrow, actually.
不好意思 对了 我叫比尔
I'm sorry. I'm, I'm Bill, by the way.
我叫查莉
I am Charlie.
你怎么看?
do you think?
晚餐怎样?
Dinner.
对啊 我今晚要去(省得乐)卖♥♥场见他
Yes, now I'm meeting him tonight at big box.
我居然连穿什么都犹豫 我怎么变这样?
I don't know what to wear. Who am I becoming?
说真的 我还挺喜欢这样的自己
I mean, I don't know. I kinda like it.
这是初次约会 输赢就在一念之间
This is the first date now. Make or break time.
这是什么?
What is this?
我整理的一份备忘小清单
This is a little list I've been putting together.
生日礼要让比尔觉得你很懂他
The birthday gift needs to make Bill feel like
但要是太贴心
you just get him intuitively but if it's too bespoke,
就像变♥态♥粉丝
you'll come off as a psycho stalker.
反过来说 如果太普通
On the other hand, if it's too generic,
他会觉得你兴趣缺缺
then he'll think that you're not that interested,
甚至更惨 被当路人看
or worse, basic.
如果约会顺风顺水
And, if the date's going really well,
记得在比尔那留个东西
make sure that you forget something at Bill's place.
什么?我纯洁的灵魂?
Like what? My chastity?
别闹 故意留点值钱的 比如墨镜
No, something valuable, like, um, your sunglasses.
你就能名正言顺回去一趟
And that way, you have a reason to go back
再见他一面
and see him again.
真聪明耶
Well, very clever.
这招叫...经典留物法
Yeah. It's called the leave behind.
老把戏 但超管用 -好
It's a trope, but it works. -Okay.
喔 比尔交得到朋友喔?
Ooh, does Bill have any friends that you know about?
那种怪怪但无害的同事?
Maybe like a quirky but non-threatening coworker?
嘿 嗨 嘿
Hi, psst, hi.
嗨 你认识比尔吗
Hey, do you happen to know Bill,
就是那个经理?
the-the-the-the manager?
认识啊 怎了?
I do indeed. Why do you ask?
其实 他约我出去
Actually, he asked me on a little date.
算是第一次约会
So it's our, it's our first date.
吃顿饭 刚好他生日
It's like a dinner. It happens to be his birthday,
我想说 也许你可以
and, yeah, I guess I was hoping that maybe you could,
我不知道 给点建议啊
I don't know, steer me in the right direction,
比如礼物方面送什么
you know, like gifting wise.
嗯 懂了
Okay, I see. I see.
你知道 比尔是我哥们
Well, you know, Bill is my boy,
他刚走出一段烂感情
and he did just get out of a pretty bad breakup.
在我开始给你什么浪漫
So, you know, before I go and give you advice
礼物的建议之前 得先搞清楚
on some romantic gift...
你 值不值得他
should really find out if you, are actually worthy.
来啊
Okay.
哪一部《不可能的任务》最好看?
Which "Mission Impossible" is the best?
你认真?-这是你的任务
Seriously? -This is your mission,
接不接受 你决定
should you choose to accept it.
此提案将于十秒后自动销毁
This offer will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
我午休也快结束了
It's also my lunch break.
好啦 天啊
Okay. Wow.
唔 我猜吧 汤姆克鲁斯
Okay, so, I don't know, I guess, Tom Cruise,
他
he...
好了 -时间到
Okay... -Time's up.
那就选第1集《不可能的任务》啰
Alright, "Mission Impossible," one.
好啦 好啦 好啦 可以
Alright, alright, alright. Okay.
比尔有提过贝蒂吗?
Has Bill told you about Betty?
我说过啊 这只是第一次约会 很随性
Like I said, it's a first date, so it's pretty casual.
还没聊到什么前任那种重量级话题
We're not really doing, big talks about exes.
不不 贝蒂是他的新重机啦
No, no, Betty's his new motorcycle.
对啊 那可是他的心头宝
Yeah, it's his baby.
送他重机相关的准没错
So if you get him something chopper related, he'll love it.
好喔 谢啦 感激!
Okay. Thank you. Okay.
贝蒂 重机 我没来过这里
Betty. Chopper. I was never here.
抱歉 我时间有点赶
Excuse me. I-I'm in a big hurry.
能帮我挑台果汁机吗?
Could you help me choose a blender?
当然 交给我
Yes. Yes.
不过先让我秀个东西
But first, let me show you something.
你随身带遥控器喔?-当然要啊
You carry your own remote? -Yeah, of course.
跟我来 你一定会爱上它
Now follow me right here. You're gonna love this.
你看到这个没?
Now you see this right here?
哇
Wow.
嗨
Hi.
为了庆祝你降临人间
So, in honor of your birth.
什么?
What?
是礼物啊 不过你真的不用特地送的
Okay, a gift. You didn't have to do that.
拆开吧 快拆 快拆
Open it. Open, open.
好喔 好喔
Okay. Alright.
这是守护铃?
Is this a guardian bell?
嗯 我稍微查过
Yeah, I did some,
就查一点点资料啦
incredibly limited research in there.
他们说挂在重机上
Well, they told me that if you hang this on your chopper,
叮叮作响的声音
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表