剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
How the hell did Stephanie get into that custodian closet?
那儿只有两人有钥匙吧?
There's only two people that have keys, right?
就在你和J.B.手上
It's you. It's, J.B., of course.
So--
我们不是来聊我的钥匙
We are not here to discuss my keys
也不是聊我的友谊手环
or my friendship bracelet.
你逃不出我的手掌心
我根本就没提你的友谊手环
I was not discussing your friendship bracelet.
除非你想听我说
Unless you want me to talk to you
你的友谊手环?
about your friendship bracelet?
你最好离开我办公室
I suggest you leave my office.
好啦好啦
Well, okay.
去楼下厕所看看
And go to the restroom downstairs.
倒数第二间厕所隔间
Second stall from the back.
懂了
Okay.
行
Okay.
该死
Shit.
原来你才是偷钱箱的主谋?
So, you're the cash box thief?
嘘 小声点!
Shh. Quiet!
我已经够丢脸了
This is humiliating enough.
翻到第六页
Go to page six.
好
Okay.
我赌性有点上来
I've developed a bit of a,
你懂的 偶尔会手痒
of a gambling habit, okay?
钱包常常空空如也
Which means, sometimes, I don't have much cash on me.
有时就手滑摸了一点
So, sometimes, I grab a little.
唉 涵博士 这行径可不光彩啊
Well, not exactly role model behavior, Dr. Hamm.
我隔天都会补上钱啦
Well, I always put the cash back the next day.
就是那次被诗凡妮抓个正着
But one time, Stephanie caught me.
天啊 她的
God, her,
她爸妈是海狸角赌场的老大
her parents manage Beavers' Corners Casino.
她开始拿这事威胁我
She's been blackmailing me ever since.
钥匙也是这样落她手上的
That's how she got the keys to J.B.'s office.
我无可奈何
My hands are tied.
带着手环当提醒
Wear this as a reminder.
别惹我 不然饭碗不保
If you ever cross me, you're out of a job.
拜托 又不是巫婆骑扫帚跑路
Hey, not to go out on a flying broomstick or anything,
你讲的只是个小女生
but, I mean, you're talking about a little girl
还有几块零钱
and a couple of bucks here,
从现金箱摸个几元
a few dollars there out of a cash box.
算不上什么大条事
I mean, it just can't be that big of a deal.
你去跟家长这样说看看?
Well, well, t-tell that to the kids' parents.
他们一年花三万美金 读精英学校
They pay 30 grand a year for an elite education.
说穿了全是面子工程
I mean, it's all about appearances.
这事怎么摆在台面?
So, how's this gonna look?
嗯 说得也是
Yeah, sure.
真抱歉
I-I-I-I'm sorry.
你就任由小女孩
So, you're just gonna let pigtails
把奕嘉赶出校园?
run Elijah out of the school?
换学校对奕嘉或许是福气
Changing schools might be the best thing for Elijah.
总比成为诗凡妮的箭靶强
Better than being in Stephanie's crosshairs.
谁也动不了诗凡妮
Stephanie is untouchable.
信我
Trust me.
自保之道 走为上策
Save yourself and just walk away.
可惜没金星奖
Too bad they don't give out gold stars
颁给打败午餐阿姨的人
for outsmarting the lunch lady.
还是该说 前午餐阿姨?
Or should I say ex-lunch lady?
光靠碎念就能拿金星也不错啦
Gold stars. Yada, yada.
金星是留给学霸的
Gold stars go to the best student,
不是留给那些怪人
not the class weirdo who's only at this school
只因老爸靠刷马桶吃饭
because his dad cleans the potties.
你小子嘴放干净点
Alright, kid, listen to me.
继续这样下去
If you keep this up, you just--
你恐怕连半个朋友都交不到
you're not gonna have a lot of friends.
我才不需要朋友
I don't need friends.
让我说句老话
Hey, look, there's this expression, right?
有人说得好:
Goes like this:
「高处不胜寒 」
"It's lonely at the top."
意思是 谁都需要朋友
Meaning, everybody needs friends.
你也不例外
Even you.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
没事啦 别怕
It's alright. What's wrong?
真的 会没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's okay.
你还撑得住吗?
You okay?
我说不需要朋友
Maybe I say I don't need friends...
其实是因为 朋友是我最渴望的
because they're the one thing I want the most.
我会闹 是因为
And I act out because...
我想有人喜欢我
I just want someone to like me.
鬼扯
Bullshoot.
♪ 高处风光好 高处风光好 ♪
♪ It's lovely at the top, it's lovely at the top ♪
♪ 好风光 好风光 好风光 ♪
♪ It's lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely lovely at the top ♪
死屁孩 -♪ 好风光 ♪
Fucking kid. - ♪ Lovely at the top ♪
♪ 好风光 ♪
♪ Lovely at the top ♪
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿
Hey.
哇
Whoa...
我正要走人
I'm actually on my way out.
结果我真不太能跟小孩打交道
Well, turns out, kids aren't really my bag.
不过 走之前想先喂喂沙鼠
But, I wanna feed the gerbils before I go.
随你便啦
Knock yourself out.
我只是希望
I just wish,
能想点办法帮奕嘉
could've figured out a way to help Elijah out.
嗯 我也这么想
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
我还以为我有帮上忙
I thought I was helping.
跟你说句实话
Between me and you...
我故意挑了全是魔法的
I was giving him all magic-related
单字给他拼
spelling bee words on purpose.
那孩子潜力大得很
I mean, that kid's got so much potential.
我以为他只差一次漂亮的逆袭
I thought all he needed was just a nice little victory
就能一飞冲天
to help him come out of his shell.
嗯
Well,
你果然有老师命
that's very teacherly of you.
我还以为诗凡妮也该学学
Yeah, I also thought it'd be good for Stephanie
怎么面对点小挫败
to learn how to deal with a little disappointment.
不过她这根辫子 金星是别想拿了
Yeah. No gold stars for pigtails on that front.
老天 我们小时候
God, man, were-were kids this mean
小孩也这么毒吗?
when we were growing up?
肯定的
Yeah. Definitely.
他们下意识知道
I mean, on some level, they know that
青春期要来了
adolescence is just around the corner,
风暴将起 避无可避
and it's gonna be total warfare.
先下手为强
So, they're, they're testing boundaries
筑墙拉线
and building up walls,
有些甚至从二年级就开始
often as early as second grade.
同时
But, you know, at the same time...
他们心里还是
...they still have these,
单纯得像白纸
these little kid hearts.
渴望被喜欢 被接纳
They wanna love each other.
嗯 没错
Yeah.
童年 其实最难熬
Childhood. The worst.
说真的 我不怪奕嘉
I tell you, I don't blame Elijah
宁愿陪沙鼠
for wanting to hang out with the gerbils
也不想理同学
instead of his classmates.
那边单纯多了
Everything's so much simpler down there.
那艘船啊
The boat.
奕嘉老说:「别弃船」
Elijah kept saying, "Never get out of the boat."
我懂他意思
And I get it.
你看看这些家伙
I mean, look at these guys.
没金星
Yeah, no gold stars,
没竞争 没狠劲
no competition, no cruelty.
只会彼此照顾
Just, well, taking care of each other
就算吵架也还是会爱着对方
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表