剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
This is a temple...
专门礼送往生的地方
to the dignity of death.
你我就是这殿堂的守门人
And you and I are its caretakers.
你说「糟了」还真是一语中的
So, "shit" indeed.
我想
I want...
离婚
a divorce.
你说什么?
What?
剧组那边有个化妆师说
One of the makeup girls from the shoot said
她能帮我介绍迈阿密的工作
she can set me up with work in Miami.
当地的案子
Local stuff.
小广♥告♥那种
Small ads.
我那张美容执照也可以直接转过去
My cosmetology license can transfer over.
迈阿密? 我不是故意伤你
Miami? - I don't want to hurt you.
我只想带走我那一半 就此走人
I just wanna take my half and go.
你那一半?
Your half?
我知道你应该买♥♥不起我的股份
I know, you probably can't afford to buy me out.
我找了上次那个房♥仲
I've spoken to the realtor whose aunt we did last month,
他说我们这里有个不错的开价
and he's already found us a really good offer.
我们生个孩子吧
Let's have a baby.
一个婴儿能替这死气沉沉的地方添点人味
A baby would bring life into this place.
这不就是你梦寐以求的吗?
That's what you want.
他会是我们的孩子一路养到大
A-And he would grow up to be our child.
等我百年归老 他接手这里
And he would take over this place when I die,
成为薪火相传的第♥四♥代♥
a fourth generation keeping the fire burning--
才不要!
No!
我才不想把孩子关在这个
I am not gonna trap a baby too in this,
阴风阵阵 怨气冲天的破地方!
this depressing, haunted shithole!
你觉得我困住你?
You think I trapped you?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
结婚时 我还是个懵懂的女孩
I mean, when we got married, I was so young.
我觉得...好像被困住了
So, I, I feel... trapped.
我想你也没比我自♥由♥到哪去
But I think you're trapped here too.
说不定最重的枷锁是那些鬼影
Mostly maybe with all these ghosts.
你该走出去看看
You should get out.
走出去?
Out?
我听不懂你说的「出去」是指哪门子
I don't understand out.
这地方根本没有出口
There is no out.
我找到了
Well, there is for me.
那〈梦游〉怎么办?
What about "Sleep Walk"?
弗瑞我早就受够〈梦游〉了
Fred, I hate "Sleep Walk".
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
呸!若不是我
No! If it weren't for me,
这鬼地方早就烂成一滩死水
this place would've rotted a long time ago.
多(亏)有你哦
No thanks to you,
你这冷血 干扁 活像干尸的小虫!
you weak, bloodless, shriveled little worm.
卡!
Cut!
好 重来一遍 预备
Alright, let's reset and go again.
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
卡 重来
Cut. Reset.
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
卡
Cut.
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
卡
And cut.
差不多了
That should do it.
明早再清血的部分
We'll clean up the rest of the blood spatter
明早再说
in the morning.
桂雅 你跑去哪了?
Greta, where have you been?
嗨
Hi.
出去...和朋友出去晃
Out... with friends.
亲爱的 对不起 我刚刚太激动
Baby, I'm-I'm sorry. I overreacted.
我们能不能坐下来 好好谈谈?
C-Can we just talk about this?
不行
No.
不不不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行
No.
不.......
Nooo...
还要拍多久啊?
How long will this take?
你什么时候才要滚出我家?
When will you be out of my home?
明早?七点钟?
Tomorrow morning? 7:00 a.m.?
他们会把布景全拆了
They'll strike the set dressing
把场地扫得一尘不染 放心
and scrub the place, so don't worry.
干净到你爱躺哪吃 就躺哪吃
You'll be able to eat off the floors
要是你喜欢这套的话
if that's your thing.
请别走
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 心铃轻敲 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 我心之铃 ♪
♪ My bell, ring ♪
♪ 轻敲我心铃 ♪
♪ Ring my bell ♪
♪ 你可敲响我心铃 ♪
♪ You can ring my bell ♪
原来你在这啊
There you are.
总之 我想
So, anyway, I'm,
我差不多摸透那套规矩了
I'm pretty sure I about cracked the code.
之前还真是
I mean, there was a while there where I really--
连喘口气的时间都没有
I just couldn't get a moment's peace.
什么干草 车灯 塔 花样百出
You know, hayride, lighthouse, what have you.
这三个月嘛
But the last three months, well,
贝娅特·哈斯 一句不吭
not a peep from Beatrix Hasp,
五大家族也一声不响
not a peep from the Five Families.
说真的 过得还挺舒服
Feelin' pretty good. Feelin' pretty good.
虽说没什么大成就 但我戒烟了
No big huge deal, but I even quit smoking
那可是我混了半辈子的圈子
and that was kind of my whole scene.
我改抽电子烟啦
I switched to vaping.
幻彩棉烟 超香的
Techno Cotton Candy. It's, delicious.
你大概不知道这口味
You shouldn't know that.
不过这东西是不是比较健康 谁敢保证
Anyway, no one really knows if it's healthier.
人生嘛 没点坏习惯 太无趣
But, hey, vice is spice of life.
不然在这趟瞎忙的人生旅程里 图个什么?
What else are we doing on this great trip to nowhere?
谁知道呢
No one knows.
结尾会怎样 大概心里有个底
We do know how it ends at the end.
最终命运 八♥九♥不离十 差不多
It ends the same for each of us, I guess.
买♥♥票上车 就这么回事 对吧?
Buy the ticket. Take the ride, right?
搞不好我真会去选阿斯彭的治安官
Who knows? Might even run for sheriff of Aspen.
我提到杭特·汤普
I see my Hunter. S Thompson references
你们竟然毫无反应 可惜啦
are lost on you, and that's a shame.
所以说佛州的图书馆非得护住书不可
That's why we need to keep books in Florida libraries.
这事可是正经事
It's very important.
在海滩来杯迈泰调酒怎么样?
Mai Tai on the beach?
你们几个真让人感到欣慰
Gosh, kids, you guys are great.
哦 没电了
And that's-- It's dead.
你看这玩意唯一的毛病就是
And, you see, that's the one downside with these things
得靠电池活命
is, they run on batteries.
以前抽烟时还得到处
Yo, hey, with cigarettes, you're always looking
翻打火机对吧?
for a lighter, right?
算了 我得去补点电池
Okay, guess I'm off on a, a battery run.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business
对了 那条护城河真的有模有样
and, great work on the moat.
你那车是发光的明星车吗? 付现
好啊
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
什么事?
So, what's the why?
嘿 抱歉 跑来这里打扰
Hey, sorry for the chase.
这台车是哪年的啊?
What year is this, this car?
这台嘛…老娘级的尤物
This is... She's a beauty.
谢啦 这是
Thanks. it's...
1969年的普利茅斯梭子鱼(克赖斯勒)
This right here is a, 1969 Plymouth Barracuda.
限♥量♥版原厂引擎
Limited edition, original engine,
就是雨刷压根动不了
windshield wipers that just won't start,
不过 嘿 这条抹布有派上用场的一天
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表