剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
不会那么坦白
people usually aren't explicitly honest
不过
about that sort of thing.
心理年龄十岁
Well, mentally, 10 was
差不多就是乔的心理状况
just about in the pocket for Joe's psychology.
他往厕所奔去 像火车头冲刺
Yeah, he was really, he was making a beeline for that toilet
那么急促
like a, a freight train.
他给牠吃了不少泻药
Well, you know, he did give her a lot of laxatives,
自己有时也吃
you know, and I think he-he took some himself sometimes,
才急着冲厕所
you know, so that's why he was running for the head.
我敢打赌 - 天哪
I'll bet. - Gosh.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
说实话 我看过他不少抖音
Unfortunately, I have watched a lot of his TikTok.
你就这样上瘾了
Is that how you got hooked on these,
喝这种两小时能量饮?
these 2-Hour Power Juices?
对 我超爱
Right, yeah, love that stuff.
胡说
Bullshit.
对 他们难以下咽
Right, yeah. They are disgusting.
不过急时还能救急
But they get the job done in a pinch.
你该
You know what, you should--
去把车发动
Why don't you go get the car started up?
我在这儿等你
I'll just-- I'll wait here.
不 这靴子不适合这泥泞地
No, yeah, the boots aren't right for this.
泥巴一大堆
It's a muddy situation.
泥泞不堪
Very muddy.
泥泞
Muddy.
好吧
Alright.
你就这样放牠走?
And, you're just going to let her go, yeah?
对 就这么
Yep. Just going to--
我要把牠放进这沼泽里
I'm going to release her into this swamp here, yep.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay, alright then.
我先走了 我去发动车子吧
Well, I guess, I should just go, get her fired up.
好 就这样
Alright. Okay then.
好
Alright.
喂
Hey.
天哪 我以为你是好人
Gosh, I, thought you were one of the good ones.
结果你也是自走炮
But I, guess you're just another loose cannon.
我不是自走炮
I am not a loose cannon.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是我见过最爱打听八卦的侍者!
You are the nosiest cater waiter I've ever met!
只是又一个
Just another, another guy,
跟你一样 关心保护无辜
just, concerned with protecting the innocent, same as you.
这鳄鱼可不无辜
This gator's not innocent.
牠杀过人
She killed a man.
胡说
Bullshit.
但你说得没错
But you know what wasn't bullshit,
你一说完 「鳄鱼乔哥」就
when you said that, Gator Joe had
因为那个爬虫泻药冲去上厕所了
to take that shit because of reptile laxative.
你知道那是真的
Well, you knew that was true.
问题是 「鳄鱼乔哥」
But the thing is, right, so Gator Joe,
他知道自己会得奖
he knew that he was going to win that award.
那为什么?
So, I mean, why?
他为何提前吞下强效
Why on earth would he take industrial-strength
爬虫类泻药?
reptile laxative before he knew he had to get on stage?
我没想害他
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我只是想让他丢丢脸
I just wanted to embarrass him, you know?
就丢丢脸而已
Just embarrass him a little bit.
意思是
Wait, so, so what?
你把泻药放他能量饮里
So, you put the laxative in his Power Juice,
太猛 剂量太多吗?
and then, what, you just, you gave him too much?
原来你想找替死鬼
I see, so you needed a fall guy
于是给黛西一堆冰♥毒♥
and, so you gave Daisy a bunch of meth
希望牠大闹一场
hoping that she would just go to town on him.
我理智说这话
I got to say, I'm saying that in a rational tone of voice,
可这完全是疯狂之举
but it is empirically insane.
该死的奖项 我曾是好警♥察♥
Damn awards. You know, I used to be a good cop.
真的是好警♥察♥
I used to be a really good cop.
好了好了 冷静点
Okay, okay, easy.
法兰 你还是好人
Fran, you still are, okay?
我们回去把真♥相♥摊开说
Let's just go back and tell them the truth.
我不行
I can't.
不 我不能全部毁了
No, no, I'm not going to throw it all away.
不会为了那只有两句口头禅的混♥蛋♥
No. Not for some asshole with two goddamn catchphrases.
停 停 等等 不要
Stop, stop, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't.
不 这不是你的本色
No, this isn't who you are.
我了解你 我懂你
I see you, I know you.
你若看进牠眼里 也会懂
And if you look in her eyes, you'll see that.
谢谢 我真需要听这句话
Thank you, I, I needed to hear that.
我会坦白一切 接受命运
I'm going to confess it all and take what comes.
我跟黛西说过
Well, I was talking to Daisy,
但很高兴你也有所感悟
but, well, I'm glad it landed for you as well.
牠又跑回去了
And there she goes.
回到那沼泽地
Back to the swamp.
喂
Hey.
法兰 这根本是典型佛州男人的疯举动
Fran, that is the most Florida Man shit of all time.
这事绝对不能拿上法庭
No way I'm bringing that in front of a judge.
表弟拉里肯定乐坏了
Cousin Larry'd have a field day.
队长 我害死了人
Chief, I murdered someone.
不 是「鳄鱼乔哥」被自己
No, Gator Joe was eaten
养的鳄鱼吃掉了 结案
by his own gator, case closed.
我...我们回去做各自的事吧
And let's all get back to doing our jobs.
那我就辞职
Then I resign.
我不配戴这枚警徽
I don't deserve to wear this badge.
法兰 别冲动
Fran, come on.
你是个称职的警♥察♥
You're one of the good ones.
这小区需要你
Your community needs you.
我会想别的方式守护这里
I'll have to find another way to serve it.
♪ 一路向前走 ♪
♪ Just movin', movin' along ♪
♪ 一路向前走 ♪
♪ Just movin', movin' along ♪
♪ 我追着烦恼跑 ♪
♪ Well, I'm chasing the blues ♪
♪ 赶走心头愁 ♪
♪ Right out of my mind ♪
♪ 把烦心事都丢一旁 ♪
♪ I'm leaving my cares and my worries... ♪
法兰 干得不错
You're doing great, Fran.
这样下去 你可能能拿本月的志工之星
Keep this up, you could win volunteer of the month.
♪ 今天要离城 ♪ - ♪ 一路向前 ♪
♪ I'm leavin' town today ♪ - ♪ Just movin' ♪
♪ 独自走上旅程 ♪
♪ Movin' along, my lonesome... ♪
好啦好啦 有点疯
Okay, okay. Pretty crazy, man.
但这根本是你日常
I'm getting the sense that this is par for the course with you.
你懂我啦
Well, you know me.
跟着我 保证疯狂源源不绝
Stick with me and you'll never want for the crazy.
接下来呢?
So, what's up next?
走一步算一步 随遇而安
Well, whatever's next, I guess.
我也说不上来
Shit, man, I don't know.
或许下一个出口
Maybe the next exit
就能找到自己的归属
and I'll finally find my place in the world.
多亏你和一只史前爬行兽
But, hey, thanks to you and a prehistoric reptile,
搞不好我真的开始学着
at least maybe, maybe I'm figuring out
享受这趟旅程了
how to finally start enjoying this journey, you know?
结束通话 老友
Over and out, Good Buddy.
♪ 就像星月长明 ♪
♪ Like the sun and the moon and the stars above ♪
♪ 我们独一无二 ♪
♪ We're gonna be one of a kind ♪
嘿!嘿!
Hey. Hey!
黛西 是我啦 我们在「福乐杯神警盛典」里见过
Daisy, it's me from the FlopaCopas.
马上过来这边
Comin' right this way.
♪ 不管在哪 我都能找到新欢 ♪
♪ I'll find a new love wherever I'll be ♪
尝过人血的哦
Taste of human blood.
哈 真疯狂
Hi. That's crazy.
我有个电♥话♥会议
I got this, um, I have a conference call.
得先撤了
I'm going to be on my way...
但见你真开心
...but it was great to see you.
黛西 这趟真是惊心动魄
Boy, did we go on a little adventure, Daisy?
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表