剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
but, hey, that's why I got this rag.
真不好意思 要是把你吓着
I'm so sorry if I spooked you.
我就开门见山了
Let me just get to business here.
我把这些古董车租给拍电影的剧组
See, I rent these classics for, like, movies.
圈内人叫这种车「戏用车」
They call them picture cars.
我懂 那你确定
I see. And you're sure
你跟黑帮没半毛关系?
you're not affiliated with the mob?
真的 没 佛州385联盟正经工会成员
Nah. Union 385, Florida Teamster Branch.
我看过《霍法》
I have seen "Hoffa."
对啊 那部很赞
Yes. Very cool.
好 懂了 懂了
Okay. Got it, alright.
我们在拍新片 对
We're making a new movie. - Yes.
故事背景是73年
It's set in '73.
付现吗?
Does it pay cash?
我会在拍完的时候给你另一半
And I will pay you the other half at wrap.
哇 那大概几点?
Wow, which is, when-ish?
差不多六点
Six-ish.
我会把市民无线电装给交通组
I'm gonna put this CB radio in with Transpo
这样他们能跟片场司机联络 OK?
so they can communicate with the driver on set, cool?
其实
It's actually...
看这个 也太酷
Check it out. - ...super cool.
我有点像琳达·曼兹对吧?
I'm gonna be like Linda Manz, right?
「这也太美了吧
"Hey, this is gorgeous.
把那些嬉皮干掉
"kill all hippies.
打破一成不变 收工」
Subvert normality. Over."
哇 毫无反应?那可是丹尼斯·霍普尔的经典啊
Wow. Nothing? It's a, it's a Dennis Hopper classic.
你真的该补课了
You really should check it out.
我超爱他 是喔?
Love that guy. - You do?
感觉你对他好像也没多熟
It seems like you're not that familiar
老实说 是这样
with his work actually.
拍摄表 你需要吗?
Call sheets. You need a call sheet?
当然要
Sure.
这里看起来像出过命案
Looks like a murder happened around here.
完美
Good.
尸体得新冠?没有?太棒了
Corpse has COVID? No, great.
收到尸体得新冠
Copy that, corpse has COVID.
嘿 你中标了吗? 我?
Hey, do you have COVID? - Me?
没有耶
No.
老实说我最近都没测
Look, I'll be honest with you, I haven't tested much recently.
太好了 要演尸体吗? 付现
Great. Wanna be a corpse? Pays cash.
好啊 现金最香 谢啦 好 走吧
Sure. Cash, I like. Thanks. - Okay, let's go.
就只是做生意 我发誓
It's just business, I swear to you.
你把我当三岁小孩吗!
You think I'm a fool!
手腕给我
The wrists.
这手腕得开价八百才行!
We should have gotten 800 for those wrists!
你在耍我
You've been holding out on me.
去你的
To hell with it.
我收钱 还陪他上♥床♥!
I am taking the money, and I'm sleeping with him too.
你这拆人家庭的狐狸精!
You home-wrecking harpy!
呸!若不是我
No! If it weren't for me,
这鬼地方早就烂成一滩死水
this place would've rotted a long time ago,
你这冷血 干扁 活像干尸的小虫!
you weak, bloodless, shriveled little worm!
停停停 再来一次
Cut, cut, cut. Let's go again.
等等 重拍?
Wait. Again?
请安静 尸体
Quiet from the corpse, please.
好了 大家稍等 让「火花师♥傅♥」搞一下
Alright, everyone, sit tight while sparks works this out.
表演圈没得挑吧? 说得妙
No business like show business? - Tell me about it.
30分钟后回来喔 30分钟
Back from lunch in 30, people. Back in 30.
食物那么多 快被倒光了
There's so much food, they're gonna throw it away.
认真? 嘿 尸体哥
Really? - Hey, corpse,
过来一起坐嘛 快来
you should come sit with us. - Come.
这家伙?哇
This guy? Wow.
我就是尸体本人 怎样我错过什么了?
I'm a corpse. So, what'd I miss?
这不只是画个眼妆那么简单
So, anyway, it's not just eye makeup like we're used to.
得用真颜料 不是化妆品那种
You use actual paint, not makeup.
我根本不认识这些人 只剩一具壳子
I don't know these people, these dead shells.
只要一动工
But when I start to work,
我就假想他们还快活着在我身边
I imagine them alive and happy with me.
有时我还跟他们说话
Sometimes I even talk to them.
说起来 是不是有点毛毛的?
This is sounding creepy?
小姐 我懂啦
um, man, I get it. I get it.
就算他们走了 你还是会想疼他们一下
Caring about someone, even if they're gone
给点尊严 让他们体面走完
and, wanna give them a little bit of dignity,
就算他们永远不会知道
even if they'll never know it.
我...我懂
I, I get it.
接着来的就是
but then...
跟死人为伍的日子
life among the dead,
那还算活着吗?
what kind of life is that?
我…我懂你意思
I-I get that too.
我以前是学美容的
I actually went to cosmetology school
还想说以后搬去迈阿密
thinking I'd move to... Miami
做杂♥志♥拍摄那类的工作
and work for a magazine or something,
像你们拍片那样
like fashion shoots or what you guys do.
我爸妈出了车祸
But then my parents got in a car accident,
也就是我遇到弗瑞的时候
and that's how I met Fred.
我就转行做殡葬了
And then, switched focus to mortuary stuff.
等等 你是说你♥爸♥妈就葬这里?
Wait, you mean your parents are buried here?
没 他们火化了
No, they were cremated.
弗瑞主持葬礼
But, Fred directed the funeral.
我当时整个人崩溃
I was devastated.
25岁却像18岁
25 going on 18.
我根本没独♥立♥过
I'd never been on my own.
人生一团迷雾 还好遇上温柔的弗瑞
Just completely lost, and Fred was gentle.
他真的对我很好
He really cared.
那时的我刚好需要这样的人
He was just what I needed in that moment.
我根本没意识到自己在做选择
I didn't think I was picking a path.
等醒过来
But then you wake up...
才发现回不了头了
and it's too late for anything else.
太迟?才不会!
Too late shit. Too late?
女孩 我在迈阿密有熟人
Girl, I know plenty of people in Miami
你想干嘛 尽管找我
doing commercial stuff if you ever need a hookup.
真的吗?
Really?
好啦 说真的
Okay, irregardless,
你们今晚要不要喝到失忆?
you two wanna get blackout wasted tonight?
我们可以办个超疯派对
We do a hell of a banger.
好耶!
Yes!
桂雅 我能跟你到里面聊一下吗?
Greta, can I speak to you inside, please?
超疯派对?
So, a banger?
各位 五分钟后集♥合♥!
Back in five, people!
让路!让路!让路!
Points, points, points.
等一下 我
Wait, I...
洗手间?
Bathroom?
洗手间?
Bathroom?
感恩喔
Thanks.
顺带问一下 这些是什么?
And what is all this, by the way?
喔 谢谢你问
Well, thank you for asking.
今天对我来说简直像下地狱
This day has been hell on me.
我们(芬奇)骄傲的提供
Here at Finch's, we are proud to offer
无人能敌的纪念品系列
a guaranteed unbeatable variety
专为你家亲人的遗骸打造
of keepsakes for your family's remains.
弗瑞·芬奇
Fred Finch.
查莉
Charlie.
尸体查莉
Charlie Corpse.
不错嘛 满酷的
Pretty cool. Pretty cool.
等一下 这是什么意思?
So, wait, what does that mean?
我...就是说...该怎么讲
I-- Does that mean-- So, what?
这些东西是能装骨灰的?
You can put ashes in any of this stuff?
遗体不是骨灰 是整具的遗体
Remains, not ashes. Remains.
我们几乎能把遗体融进任何东西
We can infuse remains into practically anything.
书挡 钢笔 墨水 彩绘玻璃
Bookends, fountain pen ink, stained glass,
圣诞吊饰 酒杯
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表