剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
喂喂喂喂喂 -看吧?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -See?
看起来顺眼多了 看得出差别吧?
Isn't that so much better? Now you see the difference?
每秒24格 才是赏心悦目的黄金节奏
Twenty-four frames per second is the ideal frame rate to please the human eye.
这画面 就是埃德加·赖特导演
See, this is exactly how Edgar Wright
想让你亲身体会的看片节奏
wants you to view his film.
刚好 我们在卖♥♥最新4K蓝♥光♥盘
Now in fact, we have the new 4K Blu-ray for sale
(省得乐)抢先发♥售♥ 货真价实不缺货
right here in SuperSave's very own physical media section.
哇 肯德尔 谢啦
Wow. Kendall, thanks.
要是我有想换台电视 或是热爱看片
If I was in the market for a TV or even liked movies,
你肯定是我第一顾问人选
you're obviously the guy to talk to.
但我其实只是想买♥♥果汁机
But I really still need that blender.
我就问这一个啦
That was the only thing I asked about.
我们可以直接杀去厨房♥家电区吗?
Could we head over to kitchen appliances?
当然行啊 这边请
Of course. Right this way.
肯德尔·海因斯
Kendall Hines,
请立刻到经理办公室报到
please report to the manager's office.
肯德尔·海因斯 -艾莉
Kendall Hines... -Hey, Ariel,
你能带这位先生去看看果汁机
can you show this guy where the blenders
或是烤面包机那些在哪吗?
or the toasters or whatever are?
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 也愿新年如意 ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year ♪
♪ 给我们来点无花果布丁吧 ♪
♪ Please bring us some figgy pudding ♪
不行
No.
闭嘴啦 吵死人
Shut the fuck up, man.
这玩意一周前早该上墙
Should've had this thing up a week ago.
找我♥干♥嘛?
We need to talk?
怎样 寿星?想说什么?
About what, birthday boy?
你那口洋葱味的烂嘴?
Your funky-ass onion breath?
难怪你桌上摆牙膏当香氛?
Is that why you got toothpaste on your desk?
我只希望那真的是牙膏
I hope that's toothpaste.
别闹了 白目 我看了你那剧本 抢案那部
No, fucker. I read your heist script.
靠 那你觉得如何?
Shit. What'd you think?
先说 要真那么轻松就能开保险箱
Well, first off, I think if it's this easy to rob a safe,
我们这店得赶快加强保全
then I need to upgrade our store security system.
那剧本呢? -放心啦
About the script? -Alright, fine.
我超爱的 老实说
I loved it, man.
真的 我才翻第一页就有感觉
I did. Like, from page one, like, I felt like,
像是老朋友一样熟悉
like I knew these people.
我超爱那些致敬经典的梗
And then, I loved all the little nods to the classics
像《烈火悍将》 《局内人》 《瞒天过海》
like "Heat" and, "Inside Man" and "Oceans 11."
我就知道!
Yeah!
最后那群贼
And then at the end when the thieves,
彼此反咬那段
they all turned on one another, bro, like,
我看得坐立难安啊
I was on the edge of my seat.
感谢 -你这次真的火力全开
Thank you. -You-you-you crushed it.
你是认真的?
Yeah. For real?
真的啦 哥 就像你把
Yeah, for real, man, just like you crushed
我之前看的10份剧本全都打趴一样
the 10 other scripts that I read before this one.
那你什么时候要冲去好莱坞
So, when you gonna get out to Hollywood where you belong
放手一搏?
and put your talent to use?
也许我还要再写一部
Ma-maybe if I just wrote one more,
一部能杀出血路的作品
just lights-out script.
你懂吧?就是那种
You know what I mean? Just like,
我也讲不太出来 也许 一部
I don't know, maybe, maybe like a,
浪漫喜剧?
a romantic comedy, you know?
没错
Yeah.
就这样啦 老兄 你被炒了
That's it, man, um, you're fired.
什么?
What?
听着 (省得乐)打算关几家店
Look, SuperSave is cutting stores,
这间八成跑不掉
and, this one could be next on the chopping block
除非我能想办法止住失窃损失
unless I can find a way to cut shoplifting losses,
你也看到现在乱成什么样
and, I mean, you've seen how it is.
那些混账推着推车进来
These fuckers are just loading up carts
电视装满就大摇大摆走人
with TVs and walking out.
简直失控
It's gotten bad.
接下来几周我会让保全看紧电子区
So the next few weeks, I'm hiring security
也得砍几个关键位置的人手
to watch electronics and I'm letting a few key personnel go.
为什么是我?
But why me?
你干嘛挑你生日这天动手炒我?
And why are you firing me on your birthday?
总比我在你生日那天才开铡好吧
Well, at least I'm not firing you on your birthday.
我说真的 那才更糟呢
I mean... that would be worse if I...
我不能没有这份工作啊 兄弟
I need this job, man.
我还要付账单 还要吃饭
I got, I got bills to pay. I got to feed myself.
幸好你在洛杉矶 活路一大堆
Okay, well, lucky for you, there's plenty of jobs in LA.
去跑UBER 端盘子都行 追梦去吧
Go Uber or wait tables while you chase your dreams, man.
你留这里 简直大材小用
You're, you're wasting yourself here.
你知道吗 比尔
You know something, Bill?
你真的是个混账
You're an asshole.
彻头彻尾的那种
Man, you're a fucking asshole.
想炒就炒 是吧?
You wanna fire me? Then just fire me. Alright?
别装好人 一边捅刀子一边说是为我好
Don't act like you're doing me a favor when you do it.
♪ 驾着单马雪橇出游真快活 ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ♪
♪ 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当 ♪
♪ Jingle bells jingle bells ♪
♪ 一路欢笑歌♥ ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ 驾着单马雪橇出游真快活 ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ♪
后门那条警报线早就坏了
The alarm's disconnected on the emergency door in the back.
别想分杯羹
I ain't cutting you in.
我才懒得理你 懂吗?
I don't give a shit. Alright?
我刚刚 被炒了
I just got... fired.
老兄 听到这我真替你难过
Man, I'm, I'm real sorry to hear about that.
嘿 不如让我帮你把这些交给我熟门熟路的人吧
Hey, why don't you let me drop these off with my guy.
你去丁叮酒吧等我
You can meet me over at Ding-A-Ling,
我请你几杯莫希托压压惊
I'll buy you a couple mojitos, you know, as a thank you.
我生气不是因为这工作
It's not even the job I'm mad about.
(省得乐)还有那帮人全都去见鬼吧
I mean, fuck SuperSave and everybody over there.
我是在气我朋友背叛我
Except my friend betrayed me.
你懂吧 这牵扯到做人底线
You know, it's the principle of the thing.
对啦 兄弟 什么底线啦 老师啦
Yeah, man. Principals, teachers, all that shit.
我懂 这些超关键
I hear you. Super important.
对啊 比尔说我该去好莱坞拍片
Yeah, Bill says I should go to Hollywood, make movies,
讲得好像嘴巴一张就能成真
you know, like it's that simple.
对啊 好像你开台本♥田♥雅歌♥往比佛利
Yeah, like you just roll into Beverly Hills
人家马上丢你一台顶尖电影摄影机
in your Honda Accord and they toss you an Arri Alexa
外加一份票房♥保证剧本当见面礼
and a financially viable talent package in your front seat.
不 得烧钱 也得有门路
No, it takes money, you know, it takes connections.
我手上只有几部剧本
All I've got are my scripts.
等下 你说剧本 是电影那种?
Wait, you mean, like for movies and shit?
大多是犯罪片
Mostly crime movies.
说来也怪
Funny enough,
我最新写的主角
my latest script is about a guy
刚好也被(省得乐)开除
who gets fired from a SuperSave.
巧妙的是 他用自己对抢劫电影的乔段
But the twist is that he returns using his knowledge of heist movies
回头洗劫超♥市♥金库 扳回一城
to rob the store's safe for his revenge,
还顺手牵了只狗
and he gets a puppy.
加一个正妹
And a hot girlfriend.
那家伙抢到多少?
Well, how much cash the dude get?
20万
Two hundred thousand.
大卖♥♥场有那么多钱?
There's that much money in big box stores?
黑色星期五过后还真有
I mean, after Black Friday weekend, there is.
只要胆大手快 钱就进口袋
All you have to do is just, like, get in there and take it.
整个点子都照我在(省得乐)时写的
The whole thing's all based on the actual SuperSave
或者该说 曾经待过
I work at, or used to work at.
这抢案根本天衣无缝
I mean, point being, the heist itself is foolproof.
我们该干这票
We should do this.
你我连手
Me and you.
你想投资我这部独♥立♥制片?
You wanna finance my independent movie?
你到底在胡说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我像白♥痴♥吗?才不
Do I look like I'm stupid? No.
我是说 抢那间大卖♥♥场
I'm saying we should do the big box job,
真的抢
but for real.
你说真的抢店?
You mean rob the store?
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表