剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
What's up? 'Sup?
好啊 好
You're here. Try not to tell anyone.
你来了 不要说出去
We're just looking at my dad's, um, convertible.
我们在看我爸的敞篷车
It's new, so...
新买♥♥的
You mean that sweet Solara?
你是说那辆凯美瑞吗
Uh, the convertible? Yeah.
那辆敞篷车 对
So let's check it out.
我们去看看吧
Kay.
好
Does your dad know that he can get
你♥爸♥知道他可以
the upgrade to the sports package?
升级为运动套餐吗
These are pretty sweet, though. He's got the JBL stereo.
这些很不错 有JBL音响
Yeah.
嗯
So many stars.
好多星星
Yeah. They're all dead.
都死了
I think that we need to, like,
我觉得我们需要
leave them alone.
不打扰他们了
Stop. You guys need to get a room.
你够了 你们得去开房♥
Anna!
安娜
Don't get my dad's seats dirty.
别弄脏了我爸的座椅
That's disgusting.
好恶心
Or do, and just wipe it down after.
或者事后擦干净也行
It's Model 3B high-perforated leather.
这是3B型打孔皮座椅
Should we go up?
我们要到前面去吗
Um...sure. Kay..
好啊 好
So did your parents see the show?
你父母看了演出吗
Mom did.
我妈看了
She, uh--she loved the glitter thing, by the way.
她很喜欢撒亮片的部分
I told her that wasn't me. That was all Kone.
我跟她说不是我 都是科恩做的
"Cameron-esque" was my exact phrase.
很有卡梅隆风格 这是我的原话
As in, James.
詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Yeah.
嗯
Um, are you close with your mom?
你跟你妈妈亲吗
She's the strongest woman I know.
她是我认识的最坚强的女人
And your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢
He doesn't live here.
他不住在这儿
They're divorced.
他们离婚了
Mine are too.
我父母也是
But your dad's here? Yeah.
但你♥爸♥来了 嗯
They're divorcing, but they kind of share the house.
他们在离婚中 不过还住在一起
Sounds worse than the "every other weekend" deal.
感觉比"每隔一个周末去另一方家住"还惨
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I don't know. It's weird.
我也不知道 很怪
Want some?
想要喝点吗
Yeah, like, I just have to check if Maya might want some too.
我得问问麻雅想不想要
I think she might be a little busy.
她可能有点忙
Little man's making his move.
小伙子发起了攻势
What? What?
怎么了 什么
What?
什么
It's... No, I'm just happy.
就 我就是很高兴
For her. For Maya.
为她 为麻雅感到高兴
Yeah, fine. Whatever.
好吧 不管了
Can't believe I'm doing this.
不敢相信我竟然这么做了
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, that's how you know it's the good stuff.
这样你才知道这是好酒
Oh, my God. Am I gonna get drunk?
天 我会喝醉吗
Yeah.
会的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Pull over! It's the cops!
停车 警♥察♥
I said, it's the cops, bitch!
我说了是警♥察♥ 贱♥人♥
You're funny.
你真逗
No, I'm not.
才没有
You are.
是真的
Are you mad at me?
你生我气吗
No.
没有
Do you wanna, like, kiss me now?
你现在想吻我吗
Someone could see.
有人可能会看到
We can just put the seats down.
我们可以把座椅放下
That's my jaw.
那是我的下巴
What? What?
怎么了 怎么
You know how...
你知道
when we sort of kissed in my room,
我们在我房♥间里接吻的时候
you said that you had butterflies?
你说你小鹿乱撞吧
Yeah.
嗯
I--I didn't.
我没有
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I still think that you're one of the best actors
我仍然觉得你是我认识的
I've ever known, and...
最棒的演员之一
it was an honor to share the stage with you. It j--
能跟你一起演出是我的荣幸 只是
Kay.
好吧
It's not you.
不是因为你
I'm just trying to be honest.
我只是想坦诚相待
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go inside.
那我进去了
Okay. Okay. Kay.
好 好 好
I'm buzzed.
我有点醉了
Oh, my God.
我的天
What happened to funny man?
那个小子去哪了
Maya...
麻雅
Um, I have to go check on Maya.
我要去看看麻雅
So...bye.
所以 拜拜
You do you, Kone.
你做你的 科恩
May...
麻衣
What happened? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Was the kiss bad?
接吻很糟糕吗
No. I got dumped.
不 我被甩了
No. He dumped me. Yeah.
不是吧 他甩了我
What is wrong with him? I don't know.
他什么毛病啊 我不知道
He's such an idiot.
他真是个白♥痴♥
My heart hurts, like...
我的心好痛
I can feel your heart energy,
我能感受到你的心气
and it's gonna get better.
会好起来的
Okay? Yeah.
知道吗 嗯
And you're gonna have a million boyfriends in your life, May,
你以后会有无数的男友 麻衣
and they're all gonna be so lucky.
他们都会很幸运
No, I'm not. Yeah, you are.
我不会的 你会
No, I'm not.
不会
No, I know I'm ugly now.
我现在知道我丑了
And I'm okay with it.
我也接受了
Don't say that. It's not true.
别这么说 不是这样的
I don't care. I do.
我不在乎 我在乎
See that one little star up there?
看到那颗小星星了吗
Where?
哪里
The brightest one that's a little droopy.
那颗有点颓丧但却最亮的星星
Yeah.
嗯
That's you.
那是你
Well, all the stars are dead.
所有星星都死了
They're still bright, even at their lowest.
它们仍然发着光 即使在最低谷
Just like you.
就像你一样
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, my God. You girls ready to go?
我的天 你们准备好走了吗
Yeah. Dad, yeah.
嗯 是的 爸爸
Right, May? Yeah, let's go.
对吗 麻衣 嗯 走吧
Okay. Keys? Okay. Thanks.
好 钥匙 好的 谢谢
Did you tell Mom that we're leaving?
你跟妈妈说了我们要走了吗
Yeah, yeah.
嗯
She's just...in a nasty mood.
她心情不太好
Is she okay? I feel like I should go say bye.
她还好吗 我感觉我该去道别
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表