剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Fine. I'm just gonna--
好 我就...
I see how he looks at you.
我有看到他看你的眼神
Stop. It's true.
别说了 是真的
Okay. All right, fine. Let's do this.
行了 走吧
Okay, but be quiet.
安静
I don't want to be obvious about it.
我不想表现得太明显
Okay, just like, literally don't look, and like, if--
别看 如果...
Oh, my God, my dad's here.
我的天 我爸来了
I'm gonna say hi. Oh, my God, really?
我要去打招呼 天 真的吗
Okay, I'll be there in a sex-- sec.
我马上过去
What's up?
怎么样
You always say that.
你总这么说
Yeah.
嗯
True.
是啊
So...
那
Yeah.
嗯
What? I just, you know...
怎么 我就是
wanted to say that, uh, you know...
想说 你懂的
What?
什么
You were--you--I--you were just really good in the play.
你在剧里表现得很棒
No, I wasn't.
没有啦
No, yes, you were, seriously. No.
真的 很棒 没有
I knew you were funny, but...
我知道你很好玩 但是
I've never seen you like that before.
我从没见过那样的你
You're really... Good.
你真的很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
And...
还有
I--I also wanted to say, like, you know,
我还想说
once and for all or whatever, that, uh...
彻底说出来
never mind.
算了
No. Say it.
不 说啊
Fool.
呆瓜
I'm--I'm really sorry about everything.
我为之前的事感到抱歉
I--I wish I didn't do all that stuff.
真希望我没那么做
Fool.
呆瓜
What are you even doing here?
你来这干什么
I'm, you know--I'm with Gabe.
我和盖博一起的
We're celebrating. Oh, yeah.
我们在庆祝 对哦
Yeah.
嗯
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
Yes. Yeah, your boyfriend.
嗯 你男朋友
What was--what was up with that kiss in the play?
你们在剧里那个吻是怎么回事
I don't know. Why?
不知道 怎么问这个
No reason. Nothing. Why? Did he say something?
没原因 怎么 他有说什么吗
No.
没有
Um, but I mean, you know,
但是 你知道
I wouldn't have put my hand over my mouth.
换做是我的话 我可不会把手放在嘴巴前
So you know, I guess I should've auditioned. So--or something.
我想我该去试镜什么的
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Yeah. I guess you should've.
嗯 或许你应该去的
Yeah. Or not. I don't know.
嗯 或者不 我也不知道
Kay. Bye. Bye.
好了 拜拜 拜
So--well, how was it?
怎么样
How was the play?
话剧进行得如何
It was...good.
挺好的
It was bumpy at first,
刚开始有点糟
and then it got...better, but pretty good.
后来渐入佳境 挺不错的
Anna made such an impact as the stage manager,
安娜作为舞台监督做出了巨大贡献
and there was point whe Yeah, that's great.
在某个时刻 真好
Did, uh, Kathy give you the flowers that we got you?
凯西有把我们买♥♥的花给你吗
Yes.
嗯
Thank you so much. Absolutely.
非常感谢 没什么
They're so pretty. Where did you guys get them?
很漂亮 你在哪买♥♥的
Uh, where did we get the flowers, Kathy?
我们是在哪买♥♥的花 凯西
I got them from Stop and Shop.
我在驻步购物连锁店买♥♥的
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
You know, there are much better places to get flowers
比驻步购物连锁店更好的买♥♥花的地方
than Stop and Shop. Right?
还有很多 对吗
Hey, did your mom clap,
你妈妈有鼓掌吗
or did she do that weird yodeling thing that she does?
还是用约德尔唱法唱歌♥
She did the weird yodel thing. It was so embarrassing.
她用约德尔唱法唱歌♥ 超丢人
Honestly.
真的
Where were you?
你之前去哪了
You want to know? You ready?
你想知道吗 准备好了吗
Did you get a new car?
你买♥♥了辆新车吗
New!
新车
Used. What kind?
二手的 什么型号♥
It's a Solara.
丰田凯美瑞
It's right out back.
就在外面
Excuse me. It's really cool. You're gonna love it.
请让下 很酷 你会喜欢的
So that's where you were.
所以你是去买♥♥车了
That's great.
真好
It's a convertible too.
还是敞篷车
Oh, my God, Curt, you got a frickin' convertible?
天 科特 你买♥♥了辆敞篷车吗
Yep, I got a convertible.
是的 我买♥♥了一辆敞篷车
Can we go in it? Absolutely.
我们能去坐坐吗 当然
Oh, my God. Just don't drive it too far.
天呐 不过别开太远
Oh, my God.
我的天
He got a convertible.
他买♥♥了辆敞篷车
Um, I love your earring, by the way, Curt.
对了 我喜欢你的耳饰 科特
You know, I've always had the hole.
我一直有耳洞
I just got a new hoop.
刚买♥♥了个新的耳环
Oh, my God, your dad is crazy.
天 你♥爸♥好疯狂
So I did this weasel.
我画了这个黄鼠狼
Here, I did the gloves. I also did the barbed wire.
还画了手套 以及带刺铁丝网
Wait, wait. You did all of this?
等等 全都是你画的
Yeah, last night I went to Kinkos.
是的 我昨晚去了金考
I even got the glossy Guyguys, guys.
我还做了光泽的... 各位
This is--this is great. I think we're ready to distribute.
这太棒了 我觉得我们准备好发行了
Sorry. Right? That's what I was thinking.
抱歉 是吧 我也是这么想的
Um, Anna's dad got a new convertible,
安娜爸爸买♥♥了辆新的敞篷车
and we were gonna, like, check it out.
我们准备去看看
What? He did.
怎么 这是事实啊
He did. Do you wanna come?
真的 你们想来吗
Hell yeah. Yeah.
当然 想啊
The only thing-- sorry, you guys.
唯一的问题是 抱歉
There's only room for one,
只剩一个位置了
so I don't know how to decide,
所以我不知道如何做决定
but I'm thinking Maya's boyfriend...
但我想的是麻雅的男朋友
Stop.
你够了
Sorry. That's me, so...
抱歉 是我
Just so they have time to be like...
这样他们就有空...
Stop.
够了
All right, I'm-- I'm gonna go.
好了 我要去了
Kay. Don't eat all the pizza.
好 别把披萨吃完了
I won't.
不会的
That's some bullshit.
真是扯淡
Yeah, whatever.
随便了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Oh, my God, you guys. Wait, is it this car?
我的天呐 是这辆车吗
No, it's the convertible.
不 是那辆敞篷车
Oh, my God!
我的天
It's pretty sleek.
好酷
That's amazing.
太赞了
That's like my Yeah.
那是我的... 嗯
Oh, my God. Steve.
我的天 史蒂夫
That's pretty cool.
好酷
I'm gonna go in the front seat,
我要坐前面
and you can go in the b what? Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表